Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone
But a man from Wisconsin is claiming that he tasted something nasty in his Mountain Dew and found a mouse. Ronald Ball, who is suing PepsiCo for more than $50,000, also claims that he sent the dead mouse to PepsiCo but they destroyed the vermin.
However, PepsiCo is claiming that it is impossible for the man to have found a mouse in his Mountain Dew because the acid in the drink would have transformed the mouse into a “jelly-like” substance.
Mountain Dew’s ability to convert flesh to jelly could also be enhanced by the ingredient brominated vegetable oil (BVO), a chemical banned in Europe.
Read the original:
Man Claims He Found Dead Rat in His Mountain Dew