[adrotate block="1"]

Tisha Campbell-Martin Battles With Life Threatening Disease

Tisha Campbell-Martin Battles With Life Threatening Disease

by Dr. Boyce Watkins, Your Black World

Forgive me for generalizing, but if you’re black, you probably love Tisha Campbell-Martin.   Campbell-Martin is best-known for her role in the hit TV show “Martin” in the 1990s (or pronounced Mar-innnn for the ebonically-challenged).  Tisha was also the star in movies like House Party and School Daze.   As pretty as the day is long, Tisha has been entertaining America for at least two decades.

Read More At Black Like Moi

35 Responses to Tisha Campbell-Martin Battles With Life Threatening Disease

1. Calvin

May 3, 2014 at 9:10 pm

Wow! At last I got a webpage from where I be able to genuinely get helpful facts concerning my study and knowledge.

2. lisa holt

October 10, 2013 at 12:55 am

I PRAY FOR U TISH!! You are sush an inspiration. God Bless and have a speedy recovery.

Lisa Holt
    Morganza, Md.

3. Mr. Peal

June 21, 2012 at 5:31 am

Hello ppl I am 29 yrs old I found out I had the disease in 2010. Its in my lungs and my skin is get worse my doctor’s telling me I am going to be already but thur god and prayer I am healed in his eyes

4. tammie porter

March 11, 2012 at 9:22 am

Praying for u

5. Jacques

February 28, 2012 at 5:00 am

I just want to send my prayers to Tisha and Duane, and their families. My mom went on to be with the Lord in 2006, but not before being diagnosed with this same disease. But just hope that you both know that God has a plan for everyone and that He never makes mistakes. God bless you both!

6. Minister Tim

February 27, 2012 at 3:42 pm

A Prayer/Word For Tisha:

Tisha Campbell-Martin, I pray as an intercessory prayer warrior of the most high GOD, by the stripes taken for all mankind by GOD’s only begotten SON; In The Name Of JESUS, you are healed from the soles of your feet to the crown of your head and all parts and places in between. Then specifically I pray that you are healed in the area of your respiratory system and in every place where ever Sarcoidosis and/or any other sickness, disease, or pain has attacked your body. According to The WORD Of GOD as it is written at Isaiah 53:5 and at I Peter 2:24, Ms. Campbell- Martin, I believe, receive, and accept, that you are healed by the power of the matchless and wonderful name of JESUS. Amen. In addition, would you please also focus on II Chronicles 7:14 and Ecclesiastes 12:13. If you believe the prayer I have prayed for you, then please read the Holy scriptures herein, abide in HIM, let HIM abide in you, and pray and thank GOD for your healing and life.

7. CANDICE A. WILLIAMS

February 26, 2012 at 12:54 am

WISHING YOU GOD`S BLESSING AND A SPEEDY RECOVERY .HE`LL WORK IT OUT LOVE CANDI WMS.

8. Sue

February 24, 2012 at 2:27 pm

I’m so happy to find such encouragement here. Praise God it’s about time for a miracle saints! Or for! you an you an you & me amen.

9. vee

February 24, 2012 at 9:54 am

I enjoyed her personality and followed her career. She is in my prayers. Get well, girlfriend. God has the power.

10. Ricky Fante

February 23, 2012 at 4:08 pm

God is GOOD the VICTORY IS WON !!!

11. Lottie

February 23, 2012 at 10:52 am

God’s Speed Tisha.

12. Kesha

February 23, 2012 at 2:20 am

My mom has been battling sarcoidosis since 1989 so its a hard thing to deal with, but managable. Keep praying for her to keep her spirits up because you need strength more than anything to deal. She will be fine its not a death sentence.

13. sugarmanmac

February 22, 2012 at 9:11 pm

THERE IS ALWAYS FAITH IN THE BELIEVER.
    KEEP THE SPIRIT MY DEAR. YOU ARE GOING TO BE OK. LUV, SPENCER AKA — SUGARMANMAC.

14. GiGi

February 22, 2012 at 8:49 pm

To Tisha and her family God is a healer and a restorer of health. He can do what man deems impossible. Man’s talents, gifts and abilities are limited. Remember God is the healer, man just makes the diagnosis and the treatment plan. But God’s power has no limits and knows no boundaries. Rest assured you are in His hands, keep looking to the hill whence cometh your help, all your help cometh from the Lord.

Stay strong, you are not in this fight alone. This battle belongs to the Lord. Truly remember no matter what, all sickness is NOT unto death. I know I am a living testimony!!! May God grant you peace that surpasses all understanding.

15. Ron B.

February 22, 2012 at 8:44 pm

I am praying for you. I love your work and want to see you continue to live and make us laugh. Be blessed.

16. ARNEADER

February 22, 2012 at 8:32 pm

On her show with Damon Wyans I saw she was battling that post baby weight.

17. LORNA THOMAS

February 22, 2012 at 8:08 pm

I’M PRAYING HEALING MERCIES FOR U TISHA CAMPBELL-MARTIN. ALSO FOR MYSELF I HAVE DISABILITIES. I HAVE NOT BEEN DIAGNOS W/UR DISEASE. BUT I’M STILL PRAYING FOR US ALL. IN CHRIST JESUS. GOD BLESS U AND YOUR FAMILY. SMOOCHEZ 8*

18. stopthstupidity

February 22, 2012 at 7:49 pm

Sincere prayers for you Tisha, we love you!

19. diane

February 22, 2012 at 7:19 pm

Tisha god is to wise to make a mistake,for every trial their is a triump,it’s only a test you’re going through hold on to gods unchanging hand if he brought you to it he will bring you through it. diane

20. sugarmanmac

February 22, 2012 at 6:54 pm

KEEP IN THERE SWEETHEART. WE WILL BE TOGETHER REAL SOON IN GOOD HEALTH AND HARMONY. LUV YA.

21. latanya

February 22, 2012 at 6:46 pm

Prayer works…gotta eat healthy and stay amongst positive folks! God has the final say…

22. Emmett Bowers

February 22, 2012 at 6:37 pm

I am sorry to hear of your devastating illness. We are reminded in the Bible, all sickness that we go through is not fatal. It’s a test for to give God the glory and a testimony for people to have faith in God. My prayers will be for your faith to continue to be stronger than ever in God. Peace, Be unto you.. Have a beautiful day…

23. Mpresss

February 22, 2012 at 5:44 pm

I will offer up your name in prayer Tish. Get down on your news girl and ask Him to heal you, to give you strength and a positive attitude. He promised He will never leave you nor forsake you.

24. Lawrence Campbell

February 22, 2012 at 5:37 pm

Let’s all thank this Sister for bring a little laughter into our lives and offer nothing less than sincere prayers for her recovery…

25. Reneegede

February 22, 2012 at 5:35 pm

What’s up with Tyler Perry wanting to “get married” all of a sudden, right after he starts fooling around with “Legs Up in the Air” Kardashian? Hmmmm….

26. Martha

February 22, 2012 at 5:32 pm

My prayers go out for a cure of this disase, may it be discovered real soon someone in my family was told they have it. God it’s in your hands…

27. Reneegede

February 22, 2012 at 5:29 pm

That was what killed Bernie Mac. But I got my own health problems to deal with.

28. Reneegede

February 22, 2012 at 5:27 pm

That was what killed Bernie Mac

29. sugarmanmac

February 22, 2012 at 5:19 pm

HANG IN THERE SWEETHEART. THIS IS ONLY TEMPORARY. I HAVE SARCOID AND IT CAN BE A CHALLENGE, OUR LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST HAS THE UTMOST ANSWERS TO A CURE. KEEP THE FAITH. MY PRAYERS GO OUT TO YOU FOR A SPEEDY RECOVERY. LUV YA.

30. cburley

February 22, 2012 at 5:14 pm

Isn’t that what Bernie Mac had when he died?

31. Rosario

February 22, 2012 at 5:10 pm

Oh no…

32. Sis.Sandra

February 22, 2012 at 4:49 pm

I pray that this precious lady is a believer in the healing power of Christ Jesus because at the end of the day…HE is the only way! HE’s my doctor!and HE has never lost a patient nor has HE ever been sued for malpractice.I Pray that her faith is strengthened and that she claims her healing.Those who know the power of prayer let us all become a power of one for her.

33. blacxkcobra

February 22, 2012 at 4:40 pm

Wow we r losing a lot of stars here lately but I hope they find a cure for her to live longer

34. Wondell Thomas

February 22, 2012 at 4:36 pm

Get well Tish, Sending love and prayer your way!

35. Sheila R. Davis

February 22, 2012 at 4:32 pm

I am so very sad to hear this. I was told approx. 3 years ago that I might have had the same thing. I thank God they were wrong. I hear a lot more people/women are getting this as a diagnosis. I have asked my doctor why?? I was told there is still little known about it. I will pray for her & wish her well. Thank you for letting us know. This will bring about some awareness and possibly some answers on educating us all. Thank you & Peace out…Sheila D.