Tyler Perry Says He’s Ready for a Wife and Kids

In an interview with Sister 2 Sister magazine, Tyler Perry says he’s ready to settle down with a wife and kids. ”I will be married and probably have kids before anybody knows it,” said the entertainment mogul.

Tyler Perry is a notoriously private person and has yet to reveal his other half, but rumor has it that he’s engaged to model Gelia Bekele.

“Listen, I’m very much in love. And she loves me. I don’t talk about it. We don’t talk about it. And it’s just that if I give that up, I don’t have anything else.”

Tyler credits his coming to terms with his abuse as the key to him being able to open up and love someone. “”It allowed me to feel like I wasn’t an awful person. I wasn’t dirty” said Perry.

Enhanced by Zemanta

6 Responses to Tyler Perry Says He’s Ready for a Wife and Kids

1. Melissa Bradley Reply

August 2, 2013 at 9:06 am

Greetings! Tyler, May God be in the center of your choice for a spouse. He knows who fit with who. Marriage is ministry and it is about both partners ministering to the other. I don’t know if you are familiar with Dr. Tony Evans of the Urban Alernative, his sermons on marriage and singleness will sho nuff bless you. I have been giving comments on your facebook page and have enjoyed your plays and movies. You have a blessed day.

2. Jerry Reply

October 20, 2012 at 4:23 am

I heard Tyler Perry has two children. A boy and a 1 year old girl.

3. shameika sealey Reply

April 7, 2012 at 4:48 pm

DEAR TYLER,

I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU. I’VE BEEN A FAN SINCE THE BEGINNING OF YOUR CAREER.YOUR LIFE STORY HAS INSPIRED ME TO KEEP PUSHING TOWARDS A CAREER IN THE MUSIOC INDUSTRY.I WISH YOU WELL, IN WHATEVER CHOICES YOU MAKE IN THE FUTURE.JUST LET GOD DIRECT YOUR PATH,ONLY WITH HIM TRUE LOVE WILL LAST.IF YOUR EVER ON YOU TUBE.COM,TYPE IN BOSSLADY-SAS UNDER SEARCH.LISTEN TO MY MUSIC AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK….

LOVE ALWAYS,
    YOUR BIGGEST FAN
    SHAMEIKA A. SEALEY

4. Bernie Reply

February 23, 2012 at 6:57 am

I only have wonderful wishes for Tyler Perry I think that he is truly a good man. I pray that God will send him a good woman to be his wife one who will appreciate him for what he truly is. God bless you Tyler and I will keep praying for you. MADEA!!!! LOL

5. Tewdrowos Reply

February 15, 2012 at 11:04 pm

CONGRATULATIONS AND MUCH SUCCESS TO MR.PERRY HE DESERVES IT….GOD BLESS HIM!

6. Ajuba Grinage Reply

February 15, 2012 at 10:18 pm

Hi Tyler,

We saw you last night on Jay Leno, you put him right in his place about you being poor. You let him know that he was poor also. You also put in place about owning your own TV station. You cant help it if you are smart, handsome and Black. I respect how you stood up for yourself. I’ll be going to se the movie next week. I can’t go se the one with Kim as a matter of principle. We love you and once again, what you did for the Houston family has touched our hearts. You are a precious human being.