The New STD That Can End Your Life

It appears that there is a new STD that is killing men and its related to oral sex.  The Human papillomavirus (HPV) was once believed to have no effect on men, but it’s now found to be harmful to men as well as well as women.  In fact, giving someone unprotected oral sex or receiving it from them if they are infected can seriously jeopardize your health.  A new study has found a rapid increase in the number of throat and neck cancers over the last 12 years, with thousands of new cases occurring every single year.

BlackDoctor.org discusses the issue in more detail, noting that throat, mouth and neck cancers were once caused by tobacco use.  But although the use of tobacco has declined, the rates of certain cancers related to HPV have been on the rise.  The rate of STD infection is even greater in the black community, where a lower marital rate has led to an increase in the number of sex partners.  One researcher at a major university told YBW that he randomly tested 20 men in a barbershop and found that half of them were infected with Chlamydia without even knowing it.

According to the Journal of Clinical Oncology, over 11,000 cases of cervical cancer will be diagnosed this year, but the number has been declining.  Women regularly get Pap Smears, but men are less likely to go to the doctor.  As a result, the number of HPV-positive oropharyngeal cancer cases will rise to 8,700, with 7,400 of those cases in men.  The disease then festers within the mouth and throat of the victim, causing cancerous sores to emerge for those who are undiagnosed.

BlackDoctor.org discusses the epidemic in more detail.  Get tested.

Read More At Kulture Kritic

181 Responses to The New STD That Can End Your Life

1. question voyance gratuite

June 6, 2014 at 3:23 pm

Have you ever considered about including a little bit more than just your articles?
    I mean, what you say is fundamental and everything. But just imagine if
    you added some great visuals or videos to give your posts more, “pop”!
    Your content is excellent but with images and video clips, this website could
    undeniably be one of the very best in its field. Awesome blog!

Feel free to visit my blog post … question voyance gratuite

2. buy adiphene

May 27, 2014 at 12:56 pm

Still others work at the cellular level to initiate healthy changes in our bodies.
    Below is healthier details about the elements of Adiphene which will show you how to
    to understand which ingredient entering into your body does
    what. One of the essential explanations why numerous hyper-propelled individuals never appear to realize
    their weight loss objectives on time is Emotional Eating.

Also visit my web blog: buy adiphene

3. adiphene weight loss pills

May 21, 2014 at 10:22 pm

Lets begin with stating among the information about
    this excellent revolutionary weight-reduction plan capsule and metabolism price
    booster. This means thay everybody who makes use of Adiphene
    should shed pounds. Adiphene Weight Loss Supplements Offers a
    Unique 25% Discount n select package fr Online
    B Worldwide If the online critiques are something to go by,
    Adiphene is an efficient weight-loss option.

Here is my web page adiphene weight loss pills

4. reverse your diabetes Today review

May 14, 2014 at 9:50 pm

Excellent article. I will be experiencing some of these issues as well..

5. Gagner de l argent avec la bourse

May 3, 2014 at 6:25 pm

Impensable, je ne connaissait pas ce site, vous etes maintenant bookmarker !

6. Replica YSL Handbags

May 3, 2014 at 4:23 pm

came fast very nice good seller the best
    Replica YSL Handbags

7. Gagner rapidement en Bourse

April 25, 2014 at 12:22 pm

Un vrais plaisir de vous lire avec ce billet, je vous remercie grandement !!!

8. Comment gagner de l'argent en Bourse

April 17, 2014 at 8:02 pm

un peu pres le genre d’idee que je me fesait sur le sujet, merci encore pour ce bon billet.

9. http://Qr.net/

April 4, 2014 at 7:03 am

Even tkok a few on the move and fish vector the trout and their direct cousin, there are other reasons.
    Andd I have to get this pamphlet and read it for themselves.

10. http://www.greatfitnessideas.com

March 23, 2014 at 4:35 am

It’ѕ in fact very complex in this active life to listen
    neeաs on Telеvision, therefore ӏ just use ѡeb for tɦat purpοse, and take the latest news.

11. Rosaura

March 11, 2014 at 11:56 pm

That’s when catfish are looking for redfish lyinbg near the
    surface of these waters. It is an extremely strong fish with a fishing rod persona 4 huge mouth which has extremely small densely packed villiform
    - or teeth. Red directional arrows appeared on the screen telling me what way to move the fishing pole.
    Short sink-tips fishing rod persona 4 and floating lines make for a fishing
    trip in any weather condition.

12. BMUwGtJoSL

March 11, 2014 at 9:48 pm

watch online free EQINHze# Bu need for speed online free jpxy watch movie DXpljLD online free on novamov

13. プーマ キャット

March 11, 2014 at 4:22 pm

An overview behind watch which you may make full use of starting up today.

14. Reyna

January 23, 2014 at 9:02 pm

In his write-up Jason commented how by observing the
    other animals inside the location including turtle’s and black swan’s he was
    in the wrong direction, the rain put the fish off. If
    wwe want to lift this seat up, we go into lighter presentations.
    Conventional wisdom # 1 debunked. According to some of the finest holiday destinafions in the world.
    Commercial fishing is depleting out oceans of fish at an alarming rate.

15. mistic electronic cigarettes walmart

January 17, 2014 at 10:12 pm

Since the admin of this web site is working, no question very rapidly it will be famous,
    due to its feature contents.

16. electronic cigarette kits sale

January 17, 2014 at 2:03 am

Fastidious answers in return of this issue with firm arguments
    and describing all regarding that.

17. qr.net

December 23, 2013 at 5:02 pm

It literally fishing rod 3d mesh drove me nuts. Blue and flathead catfish can live up to 20 to 30 years and grow to very large sizes.

The number one group is for the sport. But Daniels’ numbers are unworldly, even if it is a superb vacation spot
    if you like to go fishing. The more exhausted a fish gets reduced with an anglers fish finder.
    However, fishing rod 3d mesh warm water holds less dissolved oxygen
    than cool water.

18. EQ

December 20, 2013 at 9:19 am

If there was a site named “Your White World” it would be called racist. Isn’t fair is it? Or is the pressure from the old-school outdated black community so strong that individuals can’t think intelligently for themselves.

19. Pingback: The New STD That Can Kill You (Courtesy of Your Black World) | MySoulRadio.com

20. Keishana Caldwell

May 5, 2013 at 11:32 am

Its not just African Americans its all races blacks just smart enough to get tested so we made out to be the main race.but if every race got tested it wouldn’t be just blacks getting the blame

21. James Hines

January 14, 2013 at 10:56 am

What cave did you crawl out of with your knuckles draging on the ground. I would like to meet you, so I could give you a good ass kicking…I bet your mother and sister love black men, and I bet your wife left you for a black man, because you did not measure up..

22. Brenda Huntrt

January 14, 2013 at 7:49 am

Sad part is u lol about it unti you are the one with the problem!!! Our BLACKS NEEDS TO KNOW THAT ANY DISEASE THAT COMES OUT WE ARE MOST TARGETED N YET ITS A JOKE UNTIL WE ARE THE ONE LIVING IT……We have to be smarter than that, somebody is concern that posting this type of information is very important to our Black community!!

23. anthony

January 14, 2013 at 12:58 am

this is a very interesting site

24. Nate Higgers

January 10, 2013 at 4:37 pm

Great…first niqqers bring AIDS to human beings by having intercourse with apes in the jungle…now this….
    Every single one of you worthless chimp niqqers are a cancer of our planet. There is only one solution: extermination.
    Luckily, you ignorant, borderline-retarded IQ apes are doing a wonderful job at that yourselves :D
    Ever notice how niqqers are always involved with the worst, most filthy, most disgusting, most inhumane behaviors and lifestyles the world over? You niqqers aren’t even human f$%king beings….

• MJ

January 14, 2013 at 9:04 am

Look! Another coward ass who hides behind a computer dest to spread a message of hate. You’re just another coward. Sorry that your world is falling around you but it was predicted that the tail will be the head.Go back to your cave and dwell.

• Ms. Peaches

May 20, 2013 at 4:47 am

I agree with u on that another hating a*s cower cracker, them basters are just ass nasty, if u think about it

• Ms. Peaches

May 20, 2013 at 4:49 am

I agree with u on that another hating a*s cower cracker, them basters are just a** nasty, if u think about it

• tawanna

May 2, 2013 at 8:03 pm

if that’s so look how your grand pappy was all in it, hell for all you know, no we all know that 80% of your family is half nigger why cause yall love it! so check your back ground before you give shout outs, you might be talking bout your daddy

• walter

May 21, 2013 at 10:42 am

Racism and ignorance go hand in hand lol funny how they repeatedly say stuff that makes no sense and have no truth to it. I would be embarrassed to show I was that damn STUPID ha ha ha there would be no people because like she said slave masters was all in it lol there was no cure so there goes the entire human race. He probably thinks we evolved from monkeys too…

• Black Diva

May 22, 2013 at 1:03 pm

Whats worse? Blacks contracting STD’s by way of unprotected sex WILLINGLY or these evil sinister WHITE FOLKS going up in these schools killing innocent white children? Or better yet your white women that you could not hold on to co parenting with black men and creating bi racial children slowly but surely exterminating the whole white race because i am starting to see more and more white women with black men. Go white girls! Talk about extermination your race sure seems to be in the lead. Meditate on that!

25. Pingback: The new STD that could kill you | YNaija

26. Maat

November 28, 2012 at 10:29 pm

I find it weird that all of these so-called new designer (as in Ft Detrick, Md. designed) diseases have made sex so dangerous and apparently black women and men need to stop it b/c according to the reports released every 4 minutes, there is an AIDS epidemic, a herpes epidemic with black women and now oral sex…but isn’t it strange that there seem to be no epidemics for people who actually like to have sex with animals? Don’t you think that odd? We screwing other humans and we are catching and spreading every dreaded disease known AND UNKNOWN to man heretofore…ain’t it strange?

27. Saint_Anger_420

November 11, 2012 at 8:17 pm

I fear I got HPV from receiving oral sex, symptoms of which started about 3-4 weeks after the encounter. Now when I am erect I have bumps on my shaft and my glans is scarlet red and cracked. The glans rash showed up ~ 5-10 days before the bumps, I do nt remember exactly. I tried all kinds of cream on the glans rash, nothing helped, no MDs or Derms have any idea about this. I do not live in Atlanta so I cannot see the naturopath, although I would like to try some homeopathic medicine next. I have had numberous std panels and HIV test, even HIV PCR testing, urine cultures, everything all negative except I did test + for HSV type 1. MDs gave me some abx pills, which helped with my urinary symptoms that developed 5 days after exposure. I have been off the pills for several weeks now and still having intermittent symptoms, but the bumps and rash are constant and persistent. I told this but Dr. thinks I am all better since I finished the antibiotics and since I finished a few regimens. I suspect mycoplasm or ureaplasm but some of the pills I took should have cleared the infection so I am very worried about a new or mutant virus or delayed sero conversion. I have been in communication with some other fellows suffering similarly around the world with negative test results so I know I am not alone and not imagining this. I dont know if the world will this December like some of the tv shows talk about, but if this is how the rest of my life will be then I almost wish that it does….

28. Pingback: Dr. Boyce: How Black Denial is Creating an STD Epidemic | Kulture Kritic

29. Samdromeda

June 19, 2012 at 6:30 am

Sounds like germ warfare to me.

30. Queen of The Nile

June 17, 2012 at 12:26 pm

To the ones who are defending these nasty ass crackkkas, you may as well go screw a dog or a sheep, thats exactly what they love to do in their spare time.

31. Robert

June 16, 2012 at 3:49 pm

My daddy told me ” Son if you find something that bleeds for 4 or 5 days and don’t die , please don’t put your mouth on it ” THINK ABOUT IT

32. sundiata gr-eight brown

June 15, 2012 at 5:46 pm

watch what your doing .

33. 1BraveSoul

June 14, 2012 at 4:13 am

What the hell is wrong with you guys!?!?! All the racial slanders, blaming African Americans for being unclean and what not, and you men demanding that us women just do what you tell us to do…Think about this for a second, first of all a lot of the diseases that are now here in America were not established here! They were brought here from other countries, as were the Africans whose women were forced to sleep with their slave owners whom not only slept with them but also went back to their wives and other black women that they owned, causing a greater rise of infections among them (especially slaves since they weren’t given the opportunity to seek the medicine of a physician) and probably not even washing on a regular basis because they really didn’t have running water, soap, and bathtubs like they developed later, therefore allowing the filth of different germs and bacteria to settle into the body and further the progression in different diseases. And not all white women are nasty,there are some that have a low tolerance or no tolerance at all for being nasty, and the same goes for black women. A disease is a disease that can be contracted and spread among every and any race. There is no specific race to blame for any disease or illness that comes into this world! And as for you men saying that us women should and have to give it up to you, the only way that we “HAVE” to and are “OBLIGATED” to do so is if you are our husband. When a couple decides to get married that’s when we unite and become as one and our bodies are no longer just ours but your’s and we are not allowed to deny you such. But until then our body is our temple and we have the right and authority to tell you “HELL NO, EITHER WRAP IT UP OR GET THE FUCK UP”! I’m only 22 years old and I have a far better understanding of this than those that are older than me…It’s a damn shame my generation has to look up to the generation of our elders and realize how ignorant some of you are! And yes I understand that my generation and the younger ones are ignorant and unlearned themselves, but how the hell do you expect us to become as educated and well trained as we should be without the proper guidance, authority, love, and care as we should have and sooo desperately need?

• Nate Higgers

January 10, 2013 at 4:41 pm

Apefricans are highly, highly filthy, dirty, disgusting animals, and live very disgusting, subhuman lifestyles. No sane person can truthfully deny this.

• Latanya Simmons

January 23, 2014 at 4:34 pm

First of all u think you’re clever with the name you’re using and we all know your coward ass is hiding behind a computers screen,your people are the only ones i see having sex with animals women of your race is the only ones i have ever seen on video having sex with horses,dogs.And i know what your problem is you know black men are desired immensly by women of all races and you cant take it! You is a TURD….lmao at you..

34. Huge Bullbone

June 12, 2012 at 10:04 pm

I waited, I waited, and I waited. Afterwards, I finally married the woman of my dreams. During the first night of the hornymoon following an extended period of foreplay and making out, my Johnson was as HARD as times were back in 1929. As I was about to mount my angel of a bride for the very first time, she stopped me in mid stride and asked this question: “Aren’t you going to eat it first?” Well, I remembered she had fixed me a fried balogna sandwich for supper earlier which I hadn’t quite finished so I got up and ate what was left. When I got back to the bed I saw a note that said: “Forget you…I’ve run off with your best friend Leroy”. It’s been 2 years now and I sure miss my buddy Leroy. He was the best fishing buddy I ever had. Her qestion was real; the rest I made up. Don’t want no STD-HPV-HSV II in my throat.

35. Whop Bop Bam

June 11, 2012 at 6:03 am

I aint eatin your nasty ass p@&sy. Believe that. If you aint givin me dome though, Ill find another b that will.

• Danny Jackson

January 14, 2013 at 11:47 am

Man…people are STUPID & just plain IGNORANT! In this world of Safe Sexual practices, since back in the 80′s. When because of the HIV/AIDS virus, the world was forced to become aware of how we can still participate in our own personal sexual activities, while NOT putting yourself or your partner at risk. We all learned that a person could still have oral sex if they used barrier methods. While the barriers might seem a little awkward or inhibiting, at least you would be preventing the transmission of disease while still being able to participate in the sexual practices of your choice. For women receiving oral sex, they have something called a dental dam that is used in a dentist’s office for dental procedures. Because its not an item that is so easily attained & ready at hand during most sexual encounters, its not likely to be used 100% of the time. As all safe sex methods should be used. So we were then told that a safe alternative would be the use of ordinary kitchen plastic wrap. It was to just be placed up against the genitals & manually held in place between the body & the other persons mouth & tongue. Pretty simple & would just take some getting used to, but at least both partners would remain safe. Because, while the female receiving the oral sex cannot be sure that the person giving the oral sex does not have HPV warts or Herpes or even HIV cells in their mouth & throat. The same could be said for the person who is giving the oral sex. They, also, would not know if the female receiving partner had HPV warts, HIV, or Herpes cells present on the inside of the vagina. So the use of this type of barrier method, homemade dental dam, would be there to keep both partners safe. And of course, we were all told that a non-lubricated condom could & should be used to prevent the transmission of disease through oral sex on men. This also protects both the giver & receiver. I’M GUESSING THAT WE’VE ALL JUST FORGOTTEN ABOUT THESE SAFE & EFFECTIVE BARRIER METHODS! Which then, would be a practical explanation as to why these diseases are currently so prevalent. So, its simple people, plastic wrap & condoms. Might sound humorous & silly at first, but the more you think about it the more sense it makes.

36. James Bell

May 8, 2012 at 1:04 am

Visit my Website please, we need to save as many of our Brothers and Sisters as we can. Young and old.

Thanks and God Bless.
    JB

37. Samdromeda

May 4, 2012 at 5:41 am

Proper dating and courtship would completely eliminate the HPV scare. Be a virgin and and remain one until you marry. After you marry you can eat as much as you and your wife desire. The marriage bed is holy and undefiled. Read the song of Solomon. The reference to dinning in her garden of delights is a scriptural reference to the subject at hand. It was not designed to be a method of disease transmission.
    Purity preserves purity. This is why we do not remarry women who have divorced us and married another man. She is defiled and the reverse is also true. It just makes common sense which is not so common these days.

38. Robbin Melton

May 3, 2012 at 3:18 am

Uh, where have you been? This is NOT new and was reported YEARS ago! HPV is a virus that has little to no symptoms in men, making them prime carriers in transmission. HPV is linked to cervical cancer. It doesn’t take millions of dollars and thousands of doctors to conclude that it can also lead to oral cancer! I used to be a newspaper reporter, so if you need help coming up with timely and more accurate stories, email me.

39. ugh

May 1, 2012 at 11:33 pm

but it is so sad that you believe HPV is a new disease. wtf. genital warts=hpv. these may be new results but it’s NOT a new STD.

40. Dennis "the eating machine"

April 30, 2012 at 9:00 pm

Ebony Queen you sound a bit upset there miss , and from the looks of it you seemed like one RACIST person, and a very ignorant one at that… so in your vision of life, a white woman’s vagina is the nastiest thing on this planet huh? hummmmm, ok.. then if that’s the case im one filthy man hhahahahahaah, and who in the world says you’re a queen? COME DOWN TO PLANET EARTH and stop reading those damn fairy tale books about your ancestors being kings and queens back in the mother land… unless you live in a castle at the moment and have servants i don’t see how in the WORLD YOU CALL YOUR SELF a queen? what are you smoking? some good weed huh? must be some pretty strong stuff you have growing in your backyard, can I have some? see,, I’ve analyzed your comment, and I’ve come to the conclusion that you’re one deprived woman, sexually speaking, maybe your man or the men that you’ve been with haven’t pleased you the right away, so why don’t you swing round my way miss black queen, and let daddy here show you how to be cleaned inside out down there, trust me, after im done with you , you’re gonna walk around with your vagina on your hand throwing it at men lol

41. Chris Lopez

April 30, 2012 at 8:58 pm

What is wrong with you people… I eat P***Y cuz its delicious… And stop oral sex?… You guys got issues… For dudes saying that, I don’t know what your problem is, nothing better than a good BJ…. and ladies, you dont want your shit eaten out, thats cuz you havent had done right… Believe me, if you did, you would protest to keep it legal…

42. Ekanga Attah

April 29, 2012 at 4:06 pm

Please say no to positive or negative racism. Black on black is not worse than black on white crime. Crime is crime and violence is stupid. Get a grip and self discipline and watch your self esteem soar. Say good bye to oral sex. Yeah… Don’t even go there cos I’m black and even Nigerian. Sosongoh.

43. Bazao

April 29, 2012 at 3:19 pm

Putting your mouth on someones a– is nasty and something the Caucasian people most likely started (another reasons brothers go to them and others is because they don’t care where they put their mouth even if it’s on a dogs nutz) it is sad to think that in order to please anyone you would have to put your mouth on their clitoris or penis when that single person is more than likely to have multiple (more than one) sex partners….if it’s not your spouse ( one you trust and is faithful) It is suicide to have unprotected sex. (No, not being hypocritical because when we are young and dumb, we try everything but when we grow up we start looking at how priceless life is…) It’s pathetic how people are dying with HIV and fools are out here having unprotected sex….LUST does not come from God.

44. If you think this info is shocking its worse than it appears and its affecting, Hetero-sexual, homo-sexuals and especially lesbians..

We at Edenic Light Integrative Family Life Care are the only Black owned Integrative Medicine Practice in the State of Georgia that specializes in Naturopathic Infectious disease and using NON-Surgical techniques to not only remove the abnormal cells associated with HPV but also remove the virus, which Conventional Allopathi Only medicine cannot do..

Most have no clue that approx 75% of African American Women are infected with HPV and HSV II…thats alot and thats not an exaggeration and the number of black men is growing.They are the ones least likely to be diagnosed until its too late…the US population including all ethnic groups is around 35-45% infection rate….

We know first hand of men and women who have died because they didnt get treated, including women who were mis-informed by their gynecologists that they would be normal if they have an abnormal pap smear and get the cells scraped off surgically.. Not telling them that it only removes the abnormal cells they can see, and does nothing to remove the virus behind it or cells they cannot see(i,e, that may be on the side and walls of the vagina as they only assess the cervix of women)…..and now we are dealing with an epidemic in Atlanta alone because of the Swingers Lifestyle thats destroying peoples health due to irresponsible sexual behaviour..Condoms cannot protect against HPV or HSV as it is a DNA replicating virus and is present in bodily fluids and Saliva.. Healthcare practitioners have been updated as of last year of the fact that they can be put at risk when examining infected patients, because the VIRUS particles can become AIR-BORNE..So many Physicians simply mis-diagnose or provide little information to their patients if they realize they are infected, because they want them to leave their clinic as soon as possible for the fear of exposure.This is Real!!

Believe it or not, probably 90% of everyone who read this article and posted may be infected with either HPV or HSV or Both(many times a person is infected with both)..

More people are infected with these two than HIV or AIDS..

Solution:
    We are board certified and licensed to provide advanced Integrative and Pastoral Medicine Healthcare.

Please visit us to learn more and if you need testing, we are able to test you in 50 states at affordable rates..We do both in office visits and virtual office for those who are not local(we send you to one our licensed labs nearest your zip code)…

Dr. Shalomim Y. HaLahawi
    Integrative Naturopathic Physician
    Diplomat, College of Family Medicine, American Association of Integrative Medicine
    LT Colonel International Blue Cross and Blue Cresent
    Founder Pastoral Medical Institute for Sickle Cell and Thalassemia Disease
    United Nations recognized NGO, Civil Society and Economic Development Division
    Inventor: Fetal Hemathal Rx, Vagi-Heal Rx
    Author and Lecturer

45. d mackers

April 27, 2012 at 8:20 pm

Cars can kill you too…but people seem to keep driving…go figure..

46. Velma Vel Blann

April 27, 2012 at 5:49 am

Black men once were victims of human experiments in Tuskegee, AL Institute years 1932 – 1972 fell victims of a clinical study called Tuskegee Untreated Syphilis Study. White scientists used a black nurse, Ms. Evers, to coerce black men to visit a local clinic designed at Tuskegee Institute by offering them rewards such as, free health care, food, and burial insurance. The black men were misinformed they were suffering from bad blood. Over 400 men out of 600 that were found to be positive cases of syphilis and for the sake of data the scientist told these men it was bad blood to record how long will it take untreated syphilis to kill a human being. All pharmaceutical centers had these men names and black list them to not get penicillin. This mistreatment of black men went on forty years and was frowned upon as racism used in research and a form of genocide on black human race. These men were monitored daily to see how their bodies deteriorated from within beginning to end of the 4 stages of syphilis. Many died. And the ones that survived it were passing it to the wives and community of women causing children to be born blind, sterilizing black men, and as well as destroying immune system. And this is why Black men have phobia regarding seeing a doctor. The problem with all of this is that people are raised around certain lifestyles and does not care about anything but having sex, taking someone man, and competing for women. If our black culture does not stop all this foolishness and get to the doctor, it will be a genocide and by your own promiscuous and trifling behavior. There would be no one to blame if you are sleeping around with the world just for a temporary feeling –unprotected and bringing it home to your wives and girlfriends. Sex kills and if you do not stop licking and sucking genitals on your first dates, your family members will have your funeral for these things you do. God Bless.

• Lakota Phoenix

June 13, 2012 at 10:38 pm

I agree with Velma. Sometimes I am considered strange because after I break up with a man it will usually wait years even if it takes that long because to me the most precious gift you can give a man is your body. There is far to much going on out there these days to be so promiscuous, I taught my daughter the same. I believe it was the break up of the “Black Families” that caused this “free love” generation. I was raised to be a young lady with manners and its a shame we don’t have that type of teaching anymore. I had aunts, grandparents, neighbors and friends, and men were taught to be gentlemen. We all know the ultimate goal is sex but we must learn how to control ourselves. Check the guy or girl out before you “drop trow”, we all need to be safe. Thank you for letting me respond and lets do what we can even if its little by little.

47. Dennis "the eating machine"

April 26, 2012 at 8:59 pm

see, that’s the reason why us black men love to go with white women cause they don’t complaint and love to feed to us, you black women just complaint too damn much! feed us the damn thing! it’s ours anyways, god made you guys from our ribs so it’s like you women carry that thing for us and once we need it we should just be offered it to us!! give it here!!

• Chris

April 26, 2012 at 9:06 pm

For real Dennis “The Eating Machine”… I will go even further… Women rights – WHAT?… Don’t get me started… Sometimes you just gotta let’em know you aint gonna play… Aight, I am gettin worked up… Ladies, just do what we tell you to do, thats it… It aint hard…

• Ebony Queen

April 29, 2012 at 3:49 pm

Po lost baby, Now I truly believe that men who say the things you have said AND like to eat white girls (you might as well lick a dogs anus!) are only compensating due to the fact that they suffer from micro penis but your condition affects your brain too (microcephaly) Stay with your white girls because a Queen wouldn’t want your nasty A– after you put your mouth on the nastiest thing on earth (a white girls vagina)!

• greyeyedgirl

June 17, 2012 at 4:23 am

This is why dating and dealing with black men is not worth it. If you like white women then so what, go ahead we don’t care and you won’t be missed…

48. Fixx It

April 26, 2012 at 8:42 pm

The biggest problem is that human beings are lost on what genitals are even purposed for. If they even knew, would they belive it, and adjust? As far as blacks, we are just targeted to make victims of ourselves and instead of moving from in front of the bulls eye, we run toward the weapon… If u wanna know, ask me……

49. Dennis "the eating machine"

April 26, 2012 at 6:29 pm

Ill take DEATH! I must die WITH HONOR!! and on my death bed i want my chic to be sitting on my face, that’s my last wish. thank you.

50. Chris Lopez

April 26, 2012 at 5:56 pm

If eating P***Y will now kill you, THEN GIVE ME DEATH!!! And fellas, do the noble thing, there is nothing like dying for a cause you really believe in… EAT AWAY!!!

51. Dennis "the eating machine"

April 26, 2012 at 5:51 pm

This article is BS,, I better have my P..y served when i get home cause that’s what gets me through the day, it’s full of vitamins and minerals! Say YEY if you LOVE EATING!

52. faith

April 26, 2012 at 5:15 pm

Men go get check. Based on this article men can have Chlamydia and not know it. So don’t wait until you bent over in pain to make a choice to go to the doctor. No need to blame anybody for anything because if you can’t say you went to the clinic to show proof that you were clean before you laid down with that person then be quiet.

53. Makeda Moore

April 26, 2012 at 5:15 pm

I Am 16 Years Of Age And zi Have To Say That It’s Not Only The Black Race , Its Everyone. Just Because We Top The List Doesn’t Mean That Its All Our Fault. I Do Believe That We Need To Gt Tested 3 Monthd After We Have Unprotected Sex To Make Sure We Are Clean. The Person who is Havin Sex And There Partner. For Somone Who Want Sex Wit Multiple Women Doesn’t Needs To Put His Mouth On Every Vagina Or Have Unprotected Sex Wit Them. Our Race Reaches The Top In Mostly Everythng And Some Of These Comments Just Gave Other Races A Reason To Continue Looking Down On Us !

54. Needed most

April 26, 2012 at 4:33 pm

I think it’s all rap and hip hop fault they spread this type of message to the youth every day ……Jim jones “sex,money,murder first 48″ jay z ” I got 99 problems but a bitch ain’t 1″ that’s your dughters hes talking bout. Tray songs nothing but sex music. Time to start looking at the culture then we will understand the problem more

55. Nina

April 25, 2012 at 8:12 pm

Well there is a cure for every dis-ease the medicine they give you is what kills you because it suppresses what you have hvp goes away on its own I always wonder why when it comes down to any type of STD we lead in it educate yourself on healing not getting doctor on our ancestors knew how to heal the body naturally anything that’s not natural to the body how could it possibly help you?!?! Just something to think on people

56. Nina Starling

April 23, 2012 at 11:05 pm

Very alarming

57. Bonita

April 23, 2012 at 9:32 pm

I live in a high crime area and most of the black men are in jail or dead. So alot of women are willing participants of man sharing. I don’t believe in polygamy, so having one partner at one time is the only way for me. My ex boyfriend knew how important cleanliness, monogamy and fidelity is to me. But he violated my body anyway, while I was pregnant which was worst. He became very promiscuous and started cheating. When I protested, he pulled a knife on me. I left him so quick, I left skidmarks. He moved to Florida to evade child responsibilities and left me with a case of HPV. With or without a primary relationship, he is promiscuous and will indeed infect as many women that will say YES. He told me that women are whores, and pu$$y is easy to get. I know that he will run through Florida like a flood. Yuck! Lock up you wives and daughters, the Black Plague is loose in Florida.

• romanista

May 1, 2012 at 9:10 pm

Bonita, its a pity he treated you that way but you can’t call a whole race a plaque because of one mischief or scoundrel!They are many non blacks who are in the same playboyish mannerism and yet theyn’t a plaque! yeah?

• christiena mosley

May 4, 2012 at 7:51 pm

Rominista I do not believe that Bonita was referring to black people when whe referenced the phrase “black plague.” There is such a thing called the black plague that was actually a pandemic disease from way back in the day, 1300s. I believe her point was her ex-boyfriend would spread STDs in the same devastating manner that the black plague was spread back then. I liked the honesty of Bonita’s post and her point was well put.

58. Bonita

April 23, 2012 at 9:30 pm

59. Peppa

April 23, 2012 at 1:00 pm

WOW,

This must be the young crowd posting today, because there are some extremely ignorant and illiterate comments. :::moving On:::, We all know that these studies are most of the time skewed. Stats are fabricated to make one race look far more at risk than the next, they are also done to promote more trips to the doctor, making the physicians richer, and pharmaceutical companies richer and so many other reasons. This does not mean that we all should not be careful and protect ourselves from all types of diseases, not only sexually transmitted ones. Diabetes, High Blood Pressure and the likes. As far as the person who said that other races kill each other just like black people do, that may be true, but since this is a black site, there is nothing wrong with bringing light to the obvious. We all know that black on black crime is rampant. If you want to turn the other cheek that is your choice, but why would you attack someone for speaking the truth. It shows that they are concerned, not judging or putting the race down.

60. Willa

April 22, 2012 at 10:27 pm

As far as the new STD. Women make him wrap it up and men use a dental dam

(Dental dams are square sheets of latex that is often used in dentistry. These dental dams provides the dentist with a clean and dry environment during endodontic therapy. This layer of barrier protection also prevents physical objects from accidentally falling into the patient’s airway.

These dental dams are designed specifically for use by professional. Dentist will be pleased with these dental dams that have been proven to offer the best barrier protection.)

If not, you will get an STD…don’t risk being a permanent potty mouth…YUCK!

61. Willa

April 22, 2012 at 10:23 pm

There is a reason why the GOP does not want healthcare. They want you to continue to see substandard physicians at welfare clinics and to take medications which may be outdated given to low income people via clinics.

In the past these old meds were sent to poor countries, now they are cracking down and those meds are given out here and not destroyed.

Every African-American should want to invest in healthcare for their own health.

Think on it a minute!

62. al

April 22, 2012 at 7:49 pm

I think we should just stop eating at the “Y”

• BJ

April 29, 2012 at 6:58 am

@AL It’s not from just eating at the Y. Unless your speaking on eating some man is a Y?

63. al

April 22, 2012 at 7:43 pm

I think we should just stop eating p***y

64. Banita

April 22, 2012 at 7:23 pm

One love…there is no way around it!

65. manwithfacts

April 22, 2012 at 5:01 am

i know how this is happening…brothers be going downtown on females alot nowadays

66. ARNEADER

April 22, 2012 at 2:49 am

This is something I want to warn my 17 year old about…

67. The Rain

April 21, 2012 at 8:03 pm

@Mz,the biggest black on black come is self loathing negroes spewing this black on black crime myth.Most Asians are killed by Asians,Whites by other Witness,etc.Yet you would never here them call it anything other than crime.And how the hell did you turn a heath issue into taking a shot at black people?You are a loser.

• Mz

April 24, 2012 at 4:40 pm

And you’re deceived. Black murders are a health issue. Nearly one mllion in jail! Thats a lot of kids without parents and families broken. Dont be an idiot.

• Mz

April 24, 2012 at 4:50 pm

And you are decieved. Many people use silly concepts to close their eyes to the problems plaguing our community therefore relieving themselves of responsibility to stand up. Nearly one million in jail? That is the breakdown of families. Others dead at the hands of another Black person.
      Ive been to far more funerals then my parents and even they havent seen murder like this-wake up.

• Mz

April 24, 2012 at 5:19 pm

You are deceived. Is that the reply of acceptance. ” they do it too?” I feel sorry for your children if its ok for them to live in a World hating their brothers enough too kill them or be afraid of them! One million black men are in jail. That’s ok with you? Many killed other black men. I guess that’s ok too. Ive been to far too many murdered men And women funerals far more than my parents combined. Yet, their friends die from old age and terminal diseases. Not from living on the South of Chicago! Open your eyes dont be a fool forever.

• Mz

April 24, 2012 at 5:28 pm

You are deceived. Is that the reply of acceptance. ” they do it too?” I feel sorry for your children if its ok for them to live in a World hating their brothers enough too kill them or be afraid of them! One million black men are in jail. That’s ok with you? Many killed other black men. Thats a lot of fatherless (and motherless) children. Ive been to far too many murdered men And women funerals far more than my parents combined. Thats not a health issue? Yet, their friends die from old age and terminal diseases. Not from living on the South of Chicago! Open your eyes. Stop being part of the problem.

• LadyDol

April 24, 2012 at 9:32 pm

Rain. Who are you to call someone a loser for having an opinion. Just like you feel that you have a voice or something to say. So does MZ or anyone else. Whose sins have you died for? What cross were you hung from? What tomb did you rise up from? The two can go hand in hand either way it’s a death.

• Rahhlee

April 28, 2012 at 3:55 pm

Awesome LadyDol. well said!

68. The Rain

April 21, 2012 at 7:50 pm

Just wait until the numbers start rolling in on the lesbians.

69. Mz

April 21, 2012 at 6:17 pm

One the one hand, black people see physicians far less than any other group but on the other, we are diagnosed largely with every living disease known to man. Which one is it and where are we being diagnosed with all of these diseases-In the Welfare lines where the Republicans are convinced we all are? You wanna know our biggest killer? EACH OTHER.
    Write a study on that. I have yet to attend a funeral for the anything other than Black on Black crime-and I know people that has survived Cancer.

• Kay

April 27, 2012 at 8:29 am

Agree with you 100%

• BigWill

November 30, 2012 at 10:54 pm

@ Mz, don’t worry about those who refuse to listen or learn. Black ppl make up only 14% of US population yet, account for 48% of ALL murder victims in this country. This is not a coincidence. The fact is; because of self hatred- black men are predisposed to killing each other. To combat this self destructive brain washing that has cause insanity among black men and women, a reverse engineering or reverse brain washing must take place.

• Michael boyd

December 11, 2012 at 9:12 pm

I Loved you comment and its very ture..but nobody wants to talk about that !!!!!

• Michael boyd

December 11, 2012 at 9:12 pm

I Loved your comment and its very ture..but nobody wants to talk about that !!!!!

• Michael boyd

December 11, 2012 at 9:12 pm

70. Nezz#1

April 21, 2012 at 3:26 pm

Black men,b careful…and please educate yourselves!! DAMN!!!