Atlanta Bar Owner Posts Sign Calling President Obama a N*gger

An Atlanta bar owner posted a sign outside his restaurant that says, “I do not support the N*gger in the White House.”

The sign, posted outside the Georgia Peach Oyster Bar in Paulding County, Georgia, has caught the attention of many onlookers.

In an interview with Atlanta’s Fox 5 news, bar owner Patrick Lanzo says that he’s been posting outrageous signs for years, and this is no different. Lanzo, of course, says that he is not a racist, but just enjoys using his free speech to call the President a n*gger.

“I don’t feel bad about anything whatsoever,” said Lanzo. “Therefore, they can go out and put their own sign in their own yard and I will not be offended.”

This is not the first time Mr. Lanzo has been in the news. He made the news a few years back when he put a sign outside his bar that read: “Is Michael Jackson not guilty because he is a ni**er or money.”

Of course, that wasn’t racist either, right?

Read More At Kulture Kritic

44 Responses to Atlanta Bar Owner Posts Sign Calling President Obama a N*gger

1. Betty Clift Reply

November 3, 2013 at 9:57 pm

The only good spook is a d**d spook!

2. Betty Clift Reply

November 3, 2013 at 9:49 pm

Calico Dmv

HEY STUPID!

THAT IS : ONE NATION U N D E R G O D

If you don’t know the right way to say it, don’t make an a*s out of yourself!

BETTY L CLIFT BORN AN PROUD WHITE AMERICAN!

3. Johnny rebel Reply

September 17, 2012 at 2:49 am

n*****s u all are in need of a good old lynching dixie style

4. Chimpelle Obongo Reply

September 13, 2012 at 12:00 am

What a bunch of stupid n*****s! Wanting to burn down a man’s business because he called the n****r president a ‘n****r’. You n*****s call each other n*****s all the time. What’s good for the gander is good for the n****r.

5. Missy Reply

June 25, 2012 at 3:00 pm

I don’t understand why Obama is hated so much.He is Biracia, so Just as much as he is black, he is equally white. People are so ignorant & instead of focusing on the positive things that OUR president has done, they rather dwell on the color of his skin. If the media stop giving the ignorant man (Lanzo) so much attention maybe he’ll stop the foolishness.

6. tom flaherty Reply

May 6, 2012 at 10:58 am

Above my Purple Heart plat is a Bumber sticker “Veterans for Obama” I’ll be headed back to Fla next week. I’ll be parked in from of this s**** hole. I dare you or anyone else……

7. old cajun Reply

May 5, 2012 at 4:31 am

Nothing wrong with that. Just calling him what he is.

8. Sagee Reply

May 2, 2012 at 7:51 am

I wonder if the word n****r originated from Whites who didn’t know how to say the word Niger? Which is where some Africans came from, you know. Maybe we should just drop one of the G’s in the word, then it wouldn’t be offensive at all. It would simply state a place of origination. Let’s turn the table and change the word and its meaning, once and for all. To all my Nigers out there!

9. Mattie Roberts Reply

May 2, 2012 at 12:17 am

Ignorance! The restaurant owner is a n****r. Look up the definition in a dictionary. I wish I could tell him to his face.

10. Doris Reply

April 30, 2012 at 7:25 pm

LET’S JUST PRAY 4 THE POOR IGNORANT SOUL… IT’S QUITE OBVIOUS THAT HE’S CONFUSED AND DO NOT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN REGULAR WORDS, AND WORDS THAT ARE RACIST AND OFFENSIVE TO ONES CULTURE…. ALSO, HE’S A RACIST OF THE WORSE KIND, AND THAT IS; HE’S A RACIST AND DON’T EVEN REALIZE IT…. SO ONCE AGAIN, LET US PRAY FOR THE OLD IGNORANT b*****d!!!

• Betty Clift Reply

November 3, 2013 at 8:01 pm

Doris, You k**l me. You want to pray for him in one moment and call him a ******* in the next.
      There is a word for you!

Bet Clift

11. dee Reply

April 29, 2012 at 12:47 pm

n****r n****r n****r!! Sorry Mr we no longer care about your ignorant racial slurs!! Got anything new? n****r is so 60′s!!! So to u Mr cracker az cracker I say “my presidents black n my lambos blue!!!”

12. Jackie O Reply

April 27, 2012 at 6:36 pm

And yet nobody has a thing to say about the racist remarks and actions of Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson? What’s the difference? None. Racist is racist, just some refuse to admit it’s what they are.

But the problem herein lies — Obama isn’t black. he’s a half-breed. An oreo. He can’t even get his race right. LOL

• Citizen Reply

May 2, 2012 at 5:26 am

Jackie:
      The statements that Rev. Sharpton makes aren’t racist. He doesn’t call people out of their name.
      Further and more to the point…N**g*r IS NOT A RACE!
      Finally, go read and respond to your own topics and stay out of African American Business!!!

• Betty Clift Reply

November 3, 2013 at 8:08 pm

I would love to known where the term African American came from? First you all wanted to be called blacks , now it is African American. Sounds like Obama isn’t the only one who is confused about what race he is!
        If you are so proud to be AFRICAN AMERICAN try going back to which you came. That country won’t put up with your ******** ! And you know it.

13. L Wheat Reply

April 26, 2012 at 2:54 pm

You know DEVIL’S like this p***k.. hide behind signs, and ignorance. But it’s apparent that his parents didn’t know any better, to teach this caucus mountain descendant any manners.But look here you little white, pink, purple, yellow, or shall I say colored man, because the way I see Caucasians are only ones who turns different colors of the rainbow. But Hey, who’s a n****r now dummy….learn about who you are Lanzo.

• Betty Clift Reply

November 3, 2013 at 8:14 pm

I bet he knows who his parents are , do you know yours?

Bet Clift

14. Albert Dawson Reply

April 26, 2012 at 1:15 pm

Why do we waste our time responding to topics like this? Nothing ever comes of it. Why can’t we write to the individuals themselves? I would much rather relate to him personally to let him know how I feel about him. He is that lost sheep that has strayed from the flock. Mr. Lanzo, please check out your roots. We all have he same parential roots. Think about it. When you point a finger at someone, you are only pointing three back at you self. Which in my seight you are not worthy of being call ….

15. Darrell Reply

April 25, 2012 at 3:33 pm

Someone should put up a sign stating: The Ni**er in the White house doesn’t support you either.

16. kunta Reply

April 25, 2012 at 2:11 pm

please don’t burn this piece of c**p…he will get a ton of money from his insurance company.

i’m sure he has plans to do it himself and blame a blackmen to cash in!

17. tammy williams Reply

April 25, 2012 at 1:22 pm

His website is WORSE!!! This guy is a racist attention hungry idiot!! http://gapeachbar.com/

• Betty Clift Reply

November 3, 2013 at 8:24 pm

Had to check him out! Had to Judge! Had to play GOD! JUST LIKE A ******!
      There I said it! Sue me. People like you make me vomit. You are filled with so much hate. You will be right up there with Obama , the anti Christ. How do you expect this world to ever be at peace when you hate the white man because you blame him for the color of your skin!
      People like you make it a never ended war between races, you enjoy causing conflict. Fall on your knees woman, pray for forgiveness , before you go to h**l with Obama.

• Betty Clift Reply

November 3, 2013 at 8:34 pm

I checked out that website….YOU failed to mention : There is two black men posing on there with him.
      And I found nothing offensive about it….perhaps because I AM NOT BLACK.
      You are just trying to stir up trouble…..KNOCK IT OFF! I have had my say.

Bet Clift ….a Proud WHITE AMERICAN! We will take our Country Back!

18. Markus Temple Reply

April 25, 2012 at 10:12 am

I hope when someone burns your piece of s**t bar down everyone you ever called a n****r brings little white marshmellows. I hope while your piece of s**t bar is burning the fire department doesn’t support you!

19. Markus Temple Reply

April 25, 2012 at 10:02 am

I hope someone burns your piece of s**t bar down and everybody you called a n****r brings marshmellows

• Alex Reply

August 27, 2012 at 2:22 pm

I’m confused. The mayoralty of black people call each other n****r all the time. So what’s the big deal? I’m Latino and I don’t call my fellow Latinos Wetbacks all the time .. This is niggery double standard ..

20. Cortez Reply

April 24, 2012 at 11:46 pm

That’s why I don’t allow my kids to say the pledge of allegiance in class or anywhere else. Their allegiance is to their God and their family that’s it. I won’t allow these pale faced constipated winter monkeys to brainwash my kids with their lies.

• paus Reply

May 3, 2012 at 2:53 pm

You are worse than the bar owner.

• mke Reply

September 8, 2012 at 8:57 am

Go f**k yourself, get the f**k out of this country.

• Betty Clift Reply

November 3, 2013 at 8:39 pm

whatever

• Betty Clift Reply

November 3, 2013 at 9:18 pm

This is to Ms Mays Anderson
      Since there was no reply button on your name. Let me tell you how wonderful YOUR PRESIDENT HAS BEEN!
      He has done ONE THING: KILLED HUSAIN BIN LADIN.
      That’s it (if I spelled his name right)
      Now here is what he has done to MY COUNTRY:
      1. Many Americans OUT OF WORK..no longer counted
      as unemployment benefits expired
      2. Cost Of Living Up 62%
      3. Cost of health care up 59%
      4. Unemployment UP 78%
      5. Food Stamp Program c*t 29%
      6. Daycare Up 25%
      7,Gasoline up 85%
      8. Utilities up 68%
      9. Food up 78 %
      10.Travel up 87%
      11.decrease social security pending
      12.decrease disability pending
      Many more to mention..this is what YOUR President has done since in office! So congratulations on voting for him!
      NEXT TIME KNOW YOUR FACTS ! HE IS NOT DONE YET! SLOWLY DESTORYING MY COUNTRY! HE IS EVIL!

• Betty Clift Reply

November 3, 2013 at 9:24 pm

Who the h**l you calling a pale face constipated monkey? If you want to see a f-ing monkey go look in a mirror. What kind of mother are you to teach your children something like that? And if you cannot recite the pledge the way it was written, then get the h**l out of MY COUNTRY you AFRICAN PERSON! SOUNDS LIKE YOU MAY BE RELATED TO OBAMA!

bet clift

21. Allan Cronin Reply

April 24, 2012 at 9:44 pm

I have free speech too, Lanzo, you bigoted piece of s**t. Just sayin’.