Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone
Brainwashed Negro: A Black individual who has internalized every negative stereotype about Blacks and their culture and is seething with self-hatred and low self-esteem. This person usually believes that the only path to success and true happiness is to marry or assimilate into White culture, hoping to escape the sins of being born Black.
One of the biggest problems in the Black community is a lack of unity caused by years of self-hatred. Self-hatred in the Black community is due to centuries of brainwashing by the dominant culture into believing that Blacks and their contributions to mainstream society are worthless and that Blacks themselves are worthless and ugly. Self-hatred has caused some Black folks to demean themselves and other Blacks in many hurtful ways that are not productive to anyone. Here are 10 ways to find out if you as a Black person who has been brainwashed by the dominant culture:
10. If you are still running around claiming that your family has “Indian Blood”, particularly, Cherokee. I wonder why the only Native American tribe some Black folks can name is Cherokee as if Iroquois, Mohicans, Seminoles and others do not exist.
9, If you believe that all Black NBA players are married to White women. Actually, 86% of married African American NBA players are married to Black women.
8. If you deny the African within by stating that your descendants are from the Caribbean. How in the h**l did you think all those Black folks ended up on those islands?
7. If you believe that all White people are rich, beautiful, educated and are endowed with special magical powers.
6. If you tell a dark-skinned Black woman, “You are so pretty to be dark”.
5. If you give an automatic pretty pass to light-skinned women just because they are light-skinned and have long hair.
4. If you refuse to frequent Black-owned businesses because you believe that their services are sub-par as compared to White-owned businesses.
3. If you believe that “Good Hair” consists of hair that is long, flowing and silky; not kinky.
2. If you believe that all educated, wealthy Black men and women are married to people outside their race. As of 2007, only 4.6% of all married Blacks in the United States are married to a White partner or other races.
1. If you make statements such as “Black women have too many problems” or “I cannot find a Black man that is on my level” to justify dating outside your race. There is nothing wrong with interracial dating unless you are using it as a way to escape the deep psychological problems of hatred for one’s race. Perhaps the the problem is not Black people collectively but YOU personally and all YOUR issues and burdens of being Black in America.