Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone
Women are, sometimes, unfortunately most attracted to the men who end up being the biggest dogs. The guy with the nice car, fancy suit, super high “cool factor,” fame and money is the one you want, and he’s also the one that every other woman wants. Some men take advantage of their extra s****l opportunities, some don’t. Also, some men are there for a short ride and some are with you for the long haul.
Here are some ways to know what kind of man you’re dealing with. A man who is taking you seriously is more likely to:
1) Give you his time – a man can spend money on a lot of women, but it’s hard to give all of those women his time. If a busy man is spending hours and hours in your space, that means you’re the biggest thing on his radar screen.
2) Make sure that other people know about you immediately, especially other women – If a man is sleeping with you in secret, he doesn’t tell others about you and keeps you off to the side. If he’s parading you and telling others about you, that means he sees you as more than just a s*x object.
3) Have a strong set of morals and values – a guy with good values who makes good decisions is less likely to be reckless with his s****l decisions. With all the diseases out there, the last thing you want is a man who is careless with his body and yours. Remember – if you bag that handsome man that every woman wants, it’s going to be his self-discipline that keeps him from acting a d**n fool. Don’t just listen to what he says, watch what he does.
4) Be consistent with you – a man who calls you every day at the same time and consistently makes time to see you is usually one who really cares about you. Period.
5) Make plans with you - a man who plans his future with you, mentions what it’s going to be like growing old together or talks about kids with you is wondering what kind of parent you’re going to be. That’s a good thing.