Right After Domestic Violence Arrest, Chad Johnson c*t by Miami Dolphins

Chad Johnson, formerly Chad Ochocinco, has been released from the Miami Dolphins.  His c*t from the team took place less than 24 hours after he was arrested for domestic violence against his wife Evelyn Lozada.

FOX Sports’ Jay Glazer reported Johnson’s release, tweeting this statement:

“The Miami Dolphins have just released Chad Johnson, scouts cleaned out his locker”

The news has been confirmed by various media outlets and Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald says that coach Joe Philbin was the driving force behind the decision to get rid of Johnson.

Johnson has been accused by his wife Evelyn of head butting her during an argument that took place over the weekend.  The incident allegedly occurred during a fight over condoms that Evelyn found in Chad’s car.  Evelyn was reportedly seen running to a neighbor’s house to get away from Johnson and called police from a neighbor’s phone.

When Johnson was arrested, Lozada was taken to a local hospital and treated for serious cuts to her forehead.

105 Responses to Right After Domestic Violence Arrest, Chad Johnson c*t by Miami Dolphins

1. Kim Reply

August 26, 2012 at 2:16 pm

Who really gives a d**n???? I mean REALLY! I got more important things to like getting my agenda ready to teach middle school children metaphysics not this crazy nonsense going on taking place in the natural.

2. ana Reply

August 18, 2012 at 3:44 pm

Now Chad Johnson Ochocinco,whatever he calls himself now-a-days besides Idiot and Stupid.Why did he marry this Crazy,v*****t,Hoodrat in the first place? When will Black Men learn to think Deep before you Leap? He will end up Broke Picking Vegetables and Fruit with that Wet-Back in the Farm Field.Feel sorry for his Many Children,he won’t be able to Support them…What a Fool.

3. Dark Chocolate Reply

August 15, 2012 at 5:52 am

A tragic situation for sure. I hate to see that some on this site tend to make everything about race. ANY woman can be combative and aggravating. He loss his cool. Maybe he will learn from it. He probably does need another woman, race not withstanding.

4. We need to pray Reply

August 14, 2012 at 6:26 pm

Sad stories like this show that some black people in the US have gotten off the straight and narrow road.

Dr. MLK was a Christian man and he fought to give us the Civil Rights we enjoy today.

People need to be smart. People need to stop actin’ a fool. We need to make good choices.

5. f**k Evelyn Reply

August 14, 2012 at 1:31 pm

Mane Fukd That b***h!!!!!!!!!

6. truthspks Reply

August 14, 2012 at 8:25 am

Why any man with means would marry any of these women is beyond me. Every last single one of these women that you see married to these ball players regardless of the sport are nothing but Prostitutes with “No Exceptions”. Bang them and leave some money on the top of the dresser on your way out the door. But never ever marry any of them.
    They’re nothing but lying snake charmers all of them with “No Exceptions”.

7. Andrea Reply

August 14, 2012 at 2:41 am

I do agree w/Elizabeth and Max. We as a people do make fools of ourselves, and our focus is on the wrong thngs.
    We SHOULD be promoting the Obama for re-electon campaign-2012.
    I’m gong to pray that God will bring restoration to Chad regarding his career. I know he is devastated, but I’m sure this has been a humbling experience for him as well. If God grants him another opportunity, I guarantee he won’t sabotage his career again with those types of behaviors.

8. Jojo Reply

August 13, 2012 at 11:00 pm

I wish all black women who put up with domestic abuse from black men would learn a leasson fromthis courageous woman, safety first, love second. Chad may have the talent to catch the ball but he is just as stupid as many talented blakc men who earn so much money but don’t have the sense to protect their business image. Chad, TO, Buress, and Vicky you have learnt your lesson, playing in the NFL is an opportunity and not entitlement. So what you do even your home does matter to your NFY career. Evelyn thanks may be Chad will now start using his real clean shaved head.

9. Cheryl Reply

August 13, 2012 at 10:20 pm

@sasha you are so right I remember the show that chad had when he was so disrespectful to sisters. I don’t feel sorry for him GOOD FOR HIS a*s?

10. sasha Reply

August 13, 2012 at 9:58 pm

I don’t feel sorry for either of em honestly. Chad was too busy trying to diss the sistas on his VH1 crappy a*s show that he had. Now he got his exotic Puerto Rican chick and when the s**t hits the fan this is what you get. Evelyn is and will always be a hood rat and she just don’t know how to act. I feel more sorry for her daughter that has to see her mom act like such a triflin s**t.

11. cejj Reply

August 13, 2012 at 9:55 pm

When are we Black folks ever going to learn.

12. cejj Reply

August 13, 2012 at 9:55 pm

When are we Black folks ever going to learn.

13. G. Watson Reply

August 13, 2012 at 4:47 pm

I don’t support either one of them. They are both sick—and literally need treatment. Lozada was wild and Crazy on the Basketball wives. I was told the antics between them was for the shows rating purposes.But why would she allow the writer to promote conversations by them that are degrading to her. So that means she will do anything for money. And he on the other side desided to head b**t her because he probably had no respect for her. If Lozada had been a quit regular woman he would not have hit her. Take care

14. Muata Nowe Reply

August 13, 2012 at 3:21 pm

Negroes are good for ‘jacking’ their lives. He and so many more throw away millions, disregard their talent, and disappoint the black men and women who paved the way for their STUPID behinds! Idiots…

15. robert clayton Reply

August 13, 2012 at 1:22 pm

You can’t shake the w***e tree and expect a lady to fall out.

16. DEBORAH Reply

August 13, 2012 at 1:21 pm

CHAD knew in the beginning that Evelyn was a w***e & a TACH HEAD. She would question who he talked to in public or on twitter (THE RED FLAG)!! She acted liked a fool on BBW’S and a bully. Why would she change. A TACK HEAD LIKE HER IS ALWAYS A TACK HEAD!! CHAD WAS THIS PIECE WORTH YOUR CAREER?

17. Delores Taylor Reply

August 13, 2012 at 12:15 pm

I feel real sorry for Chad. But he has to remember, You reap just what you sow. I understand that with all the money Chad was making as a football player, he was a d**d-b**t dad, and the mother of his children kept him in court in an attempt to get child-support for their kids. As for Evelyn Lozada, he has to remember how he met her, and should remember how she met him. He paid for the first episode, therefore, she should not be surprised at finding comdoms in his car. He had those same condoms when he got with her for the first time. Why should he change his way of life, the man likes to shop around for s*x. Evelyn was a w***e in the beginning, and I sure if this marriage had lasted a little longer, the streets would be calling her back to the roost. Now Chad can feel the sting of not having any money to live on like his children felt. That is now that he is unemployed and not getting any money. What a sad feeling, but I am sure Evelyn will take care of both Chad and his three children that never had anything. She will be more than happy to step up and support the man of her dreams and his kids. We must pray and pray hard for Chad.

18. Milton Findley Reply

August 13, 2012 at 12:03 pm

Probably not as fast and durable as he used to be, and then, he gets arrested for domestic violence. More trouble than he was worth.

19. corbin56 Reply

August 13, 2012 at 11:47 am

I don’t watch the stupid basketball wives show. However, I did hear that he recently married. Now his career in down the toilet. Maybe he should try acting.

20. Miz Rose Reply

August 13, 2012 at 11:21 am

I blog and told him not to marry her, a hard head leads to a soft behind……I knew this was not going to work, I told him that she loves to fight and start trouble and that he knew he wouldn’t be faithful,now they have the worlds record of lasting 30 days…Maybe Evelyn was trying to b**t Kim K. record………..HOT MESS

21. Joe Reply

August 13, 2012 at 11:20 am

@Max…I wholeheartedly agree brother

22. Antonio Reply

August 13, 2012 at 11:20 am

knowin this woman has a serious PHYSICAL fighting engine, the marriage should have been put on an indefinate hold in order in order to rethink everything.

23. Kirsten Reply

August 13, 2012 at 11:05 am

This situation is sad but not unexpected. Anyone who watched this relationship play out on t.v. saw this type of drama coming. Maybe not the violence but definitely the finding of condoms in the car. No one should be surprised and the Dolphins c*t their losses because they didn’t want their name synonymous with a black wife beater. May not be fair that he isn’t allowed to be innocent until proven guilty but when has being black and fair ever gone hand in hand?

24. Max Reply

August 13, 2012 at 10:57 am

I love my black people BUT WE SO FAR ARE THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THE d**n HUMAN RACE. WE LACK THE ABILITY TO GET IT TOGETHER, KEEP IT TOGETHER, AND WORST OF ALL UNITE. THE BEST THING WE KNOW HOW TO DO IS TO ACT THE FOOL.

• Jean Perry Reply

August 13, 2012 at 11:43 am

“I love my black people” BUT, let me trash them anyway and hold them to a higher standard than the rest of humanity. Yeah…right. Nobody is laughing at black people, unless it is you. We are no more the “fool” than the rest of humankind. Give me a break!

• Evebantyte Reply

August 13, 2012 at 6:05 pm

She better be glad that’s all she got!
      I’ve heard her go, and I ain’t saying she deserved it,……
      Well YES I AM!

25. Ms. Monica Reply

August 13, 2012 at 10:56 am

Why does this surprise anybody. Now you know it is not beyond her to “head b**t” him. Look at her track record. Think about it !

26. Ms. Monica Reply

August 13, 2012 at 10:56 am

27. Lauren Farrow Reply

August 13, 2012 at 10:54 am

• truthspks Reply

August 14, 2012 at 8:36 am

“So, he is accused of domestic violence and is c*t. Who’s the guy with Atlanta who has been accused a number of times of s****l assault and he just keeps on rollin’? I’m just sayin…”

You’re referring to Ben Rothelsburger from the Pittsburgh Steelers. Yeah he had two or three Rape or s****l Assault allegations and he wasn’t c*t. So why c*t Chad Johnson because of an altercation with his wife. I’m not a Chad johnson fan nor am I defending him but there was no need to c*t him. They don’t c*t White players when they rape women so why Chad.

Well we all know why “He’s Black” the racism never stops does it people.

• william Reply

August 14, 2012 at 6:37 pm

this has nothing to do with race. his skills have deminished in the last two years, so it wasn’t beneficial to keep him around with his past baggage with a new first year coach and young players.

his past finally caught up with him, you plant corn, you get corn, not potatoes. chad is more concerned about being on reality shows and attention from the media, his focus is not on football which showed in his production over the last two years.

28. ICDATRUTH Reply

August 13, 2012 at 10:47 am

Thats what you get when you do wife shopping from the gold digger network!

No I’m not trying to be judgemental, but finding your wife on a show with a rep for having gold digging scamps, scallywaggs and stunts what did he expect?

Now that she destroyed what was left of his career do you think that she is going to stay with him now? I would not be suprised if she started her own show called Football Ex Foosies.

Btw, Good point Elizabeth!!!

29. R. Parker Reply

August 13, 2012 at 10:46 am

I would never condone a man physically abusing a woman but in her case payback is a b-tch. Besides she knew what she was getting into. This woman promotes violence because I can remember her hurling glasses and bottles at other women but when the shoe is on the other foot she runs and calls the cops. Now she knows how it feels to be bullied.

30. Renee Reply

August 13, 2012 at 10:29 am

I don’t get it. He’s c*t after one altercation with his wife? So, one mistake equates him to being removed from the team. Too bad he isn’t white. Whites will fight like h**l to protect their own – even in the most h*****s acts of violence. Rest assure, the media wouldn’t be covering a white man assaulting his wife to the magnitude like they are doing with Johnson.

• butch31 Reply

August 13, 2012 at 5:27 pm

So ur condoning DOMESTIC VIOLENCE? some companies have zero tolerance for something this stupid! I’m not surprised by ur comment, 60% of America is using drugs and a*****l. So go figure! Chad could of walked away…

31. Harold Reply

August 13, 2012 at 10:17 am

I hope he sues the dolphins. He is not yet guilty–maybe it was not intentional.

32. WELL, ANOTHER BLACKIE GO DOWN Reply

August 13, 2012 at 10:16 am

ANOTHER SO CALL BLACK MAN DOWN, NOW WILL THE WHITE WOMEN WANT YOUR NO MONEY RUMP? WELL I GUEST YOU WILL TRY TO GET A BLACK WOMAN NOW THAT YOU HAVE NOTHING TO GIVE BUT YOUR BIG HEAD TO HIT WITH. YOUR EX-WHITE WOMAN WILL GET THE FEW DOLLARS YOU GOT LEFT. WHAT A CLOWN. NICE JOB ALL YOU BLACK MEN WHITE WOMEN LOVERS. YOU DID A GOOD JOB. WHAT A HOT MESS.

33. ALICIA RAE Reply

August 13, 2012 at 10:13 am

@Elizabeth

Thanks for the reality check.

34. t mansfield Reply

August 13, 2012 at 10:00 am

this is bullshit… this just a plot so he want have pay his child support or visit them… she needs to be s**t in her a*s and him in the a*s on being so stupid with that bullshit,they should stay reality tv only cause they are full of drama

35. Jean Browm Reply

August 13, 2012 at 9:50 am

I agree with Elizabeth, these folks deserve what they got because both of them were using the other. However, he is a fool for hitting a woman but apparently all they know is violence. We need to be helping to get out the vote so that our president gets a second term in order to finish the work he has begun. If you think you are having trouble now, if we allow the RR Republican ticket in the White House, h**l will seem minor. These folks do not know or give a d**n about the poor, working poor or middle class. You’ve been warned………………………….

36. Dorsey kimsey Vailes Reply

August 13, 2012 at 9:43 am

Jackass alert! The NFL works fast! Lesson to all men: think before you act. Keep your d**n head and hands to yourself. Now let’s move on!

37. Erica Reply

August 13, 2012 at 9:34 am

Didn’t he get c*t from one team in the beginning of their relationship? Now he is c*t again? Hmm ,some people build you up or bring you down. Domestic violence is never right these two should c*t their losses and keep it moving,it will only go downhill from here because of the foundation of their relationship. Made for reality tv.

38. Elizabeth Reply

August 13, 2012 at 9:32 am

Dumb a***s! You made it, good job you love, good pay and you and your idiot wife blew it…do I care NO!

It is 84 days until the election and this is the only junk we see on African-American blogs. Let’s talk election and what Romney-Ryan have planned for you:
    Huge new tax cuts for the super-rich on top of extending the Bush tax cuts
    Turning Medicare into a voucher program
    Making massive cuts to vital programs like Medicaid, food stamps, Pell Grants, and job training
    New increases in military spending — even as President Obama ends two wars
    Let me put this as simply as I can: Paul Ryan is the author of everything we’ve been fighting against in Washington since Republicans took control of the House — and now Mitt Romney wants him to be vice president.

• Perplexed Reply

August 13, 2012 at 9:58 am

Thank you Elizabeth. I couldn’t have said it better, but are the masses and more importantly the media, listening? I think not.

39. Miss T Reply

August 13, 2012 at 9:25 am

He’s not getting paid and neither is she…isn’t that what this was all about, the dollar. There are no rewards for poor choices and bad behavior…tsk tsk tsk! smh

40. The King Reply

August 13, 2012 at 9:20 am

There are a lot of comitbidities that are associated with this situation and the fact that he was allowing someone to gain that much control over him that resulted in a physical altercation. She manipulated a situation that she made an when it backfired, she decided to confront him….things got out of hand and spiraled out of control! We will never know what the true catalyst was in regards to the situation. They both need mental health counseling…Very disappointing!

41. Kenyatta S. Reply

August 13, 2012 at 9:12 am

She’s a f****n bully. I don’t feel bad for.. Abuse is never good. She got a taste… hey ev where were your wine bottles

42. karen Reply

August 13, 2012 at 9:11 am

If he would have head butted a black woman She would have c*t him!!! lol lol

43. karen Reply

August 13, 2012 at 9:11 am

If he would have head butted a black woman She would have c*t him!!! lol lol

44. Art Greathouse Reply

August 13, 2012 at 9:00 am

hard to feel sorry for a fool. expect to see him broke soon. a fool and his money are soon parted!

• TT_CA Reply

August 13, 2012 at 10:59 am

Amen!..

45. D. Best Reply

August 13, 2012 at 8:58 am

She should have leaped across the table like the animal she is when she attempted to attack Jennifer. She felt froggy then; poor big bad foul slutty mouth Evelyn. She should have picked up a bottle and threw it like she attempted to h**t Jennifer. It’s just sad that Chad allowed this hoodrat to take him there. She probably was all up in his face like she been up in the women on BBW’s who was just intimidated by her. Not excusing Chad for what he did; but karma is something.

• Maria Reply

August 13, 2012 at 4:28 pm

Could not have said this better myself…I don’t condone violence on either side, but payback/karma is a $itch!

46. fred_53_99 Reply

August 13, 2012 at 8:46 am

I don’t care.

47. Neville T Reply

August 13, 2012 at 8:44 am

Hey… Let’s just say that he got want he deserves.. None of his kind, African American, is good enough for him…

48. Mr. B Reply

August 13, 2012 at 2:34 am

Chad is a young talented man. He doesnt deserve to lose his career over a Gold Digger. Or, should I say a women that doesnt have his best interest at heart. I know women, and I cant help but wonder if the head b**t is a BIGG FATT LIE? They both coulda been a little more mature and not put that part of their life on FRONT STREET. So What would you do if SHE MADE U LOSE A MILLION DOLLAR CAREER? LOL
    She think a head but h**t.

49. Jacy Reply

August 13, 2012 at 1:25 am

Just stupid!

50. Vanessa Little Reply

August 12, 2012 at 11:27 pm

Who didn’t see this coming. Both of their mouths are bad. She’s good a throwing. I assime he good at headbutting. Now maybe REALITY will k**k in….. dumb move on both parts!