[adrotate block="1"]

Woman Loses her Job, Her Hair and Her Breasts, but Then She Found Herself

49-year old Rene Syler, believe it or not, was the 39-year old who once seemed to have it all.  She was one of the anchors on “The Early Show” on CBS and had just built her dream home with her husband.  She commuted back and forth between New York and Texas to pursue her dream, not knowing about the struggles that were ahead.

First, she lost her job.  Then, two weeks after losing her job, she had a mastectomy

I had to have a mammogram every year because I was at the age, but also because of my family history. Every year I would have a biopsy after the mammogram because there was always something that needed a closer look. It got to the point where it just wasn’t really how I had envisioned my life. And that’s when I made the decision [to have a preventive mastectomy].

Read Original Article At Naturally Moi

10 Responses to Woman Loses her Job, Her Hair and Her Breasts, but Then She Found Herself

1. babyliss pro perfect curl

June 10, 2014 at 5:36 pm

At Thursdays you have got to utilize anything at all creator and even have a very fashionable wallet.
    babyliss pro perfect curl

2. michael kors replica

June 10, 2014 at 4:33 pm

Grant vegetable plants some extra your rind. “Let your daughter or son guide prepared the veges when you are making.
    michael kors replica
    [url=http://www.martincomp.com/michaelkors/]michael kors replica[/url]

3. michael kors fake bags

June 10, 2014 at 4:33 pm

Offer produce nowadays a new rind. “Let your kids benefit preparing any vegetables and fruits while you’re baking.
    michael kors fake bags
    [url=http://www.mcmsfaq.com/samples/]michael kors fake bags[/url]

4. BizG

March 26, 2013 at 12:24 pm

My doctor once spoke of biopsy to the cervix, and I was happy she decided against this, because I would not have allowed it. This lady sounds like one of those “low information people” referred to by Rush Limbaugh when he’s speaking of “Obama voters” but really means low IQ. Cancers result from how YOU eat/live..not from a fammily member. The way the family eats together can make all of them more prone to diease, and that’s about it. You have to think for youself for a change.

5. Naomi Johnson

March 26, 2013 at 8:31 am

I am happy that everything turn out well for her

6. Weslin1

February 18, 2013 at 9:42 pm

Great for her. Good keep her head up & God bless her. I am happy for her.

7. Otis L. Griffin

August 1, 2012 at 7:16 pm

I have loved her from day one ,,, Wishing her well^& She is still the BOMB ,!!! Beauty & Brains ,, you cannot beat it !!!

8. Otis L. Griffin