Obama Declines NAACP Invite to Discuss Black Issues, Romney Also Declines

President Obama has tuned down an invitation from the NAACP and other Black interest groups to take part in a discussion about the issues that are being faced by African-Americans in their communities.

The NAACP organized an event that was to be held on October 9 at Lincoln University in Pennsylvania, the nation’s oldest black degree-granting institution. An invitation was sent out to both President Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney.  The two candidates were invited to come and discuss their plans for African Americans and their communities at a presidential forum and both declined to attend.

The NAACP had partnered with American Urban Radio Network, National Newspaper Publishers Association, MSNBC-TV and the Grio, to all participate in the forum with the two candidates. Lester Holt, the award-winning journalist had agreed to moderate.

Read Original Article At Black Blue Dog

88 Responses to Obama Declines NAACP Invite to Discuss Black Issues, Romney Also Declines

1. karen Reply

October 26, 2012 at 5:26 pm

I’m so d**n tired as a African American woman, my race crying about who’ s going to freakin save us! Trying to lay our problems at the President’s door, a lot of issues we can solve ourselves! And why all of the sudden our issues are at President Obama’s door, where were all these d**n problems when Bush was in office and all the prior presidents? d**n, why aren’t these issues starting at the mayoral level, governor’s level? The NAACP has been lacking severely, even in my hometown where I experienced racism on my county job, these a***s couldn’t even answer the phone, and when I FINALLY got a complaint form, filled it out gave it back, they’ve NEVER contacted me, that was 2yrs. ago….nothing! Stop trying to hold President Obama accountable for things WE can fix, he’s got a country to run.

2. Delha Reply

October 8, 2012 at 6:42 pm

I totally agree Charles. I also agree with President Obama that he is not the president of Black America, he’s the President of the United
    States of America.

3. Ishmar Muhammad Reply

October 7, 2012 at 9:49 am

We need to render the NAACP a vote of no Confidence because Jews started the Organization & we been Black a Longtime! If we don’t get our s**t together we will be a Perminent UnderClass! Like that Cracker from Texaco said Black Jellybeans at the Bottom! Our people are either contious or uncontious if they braindead I move on I got things to do! The Whiteman Gay now a Negro take his a*s over there for a s****y Deal! If you want to follow behind Crackers follow these Crackers up to Wall Street! But they don’t take you there because we might get outta the line of fire! We been marked for removal since we got Away, getting away was not supposed to Happen! Just ask them Crackers down South! They still mad about it! But some Negroes want to go back to the Plantation! Sambo a*s Negroes!

4. ilovenaturalhair Reply

October 7, 2012 at 1:02 am

Imhotep and petefromdetroit, speak the truth. I voted for President Obama & supported his campaign 4 years ago, but no more. These Obama zombies can eat the accredits and make excuses file this presidents’ lack of attention to the black community, but I will . He’s not getting my vote this time and I’m writing in a new candidate. It would be send a powerful message to the Democratic party of blacks didn’t vote majorly for democratic candidates.

And the NAAC no longer addresses real issues in the black community unless it’s self serving and draws media attention.

• truthspks Reply

October 7, 2012 at 11:49 am

Another Dumb a*s n****r vowing not to vote for President Obama in effect giving a vote to Robney.
      I’ll say this you Dumb f*****g n*****s can stay home and not vote if you choose to and allow Robney to get in office. And when the republicans are finished stripping you Dumb f*****g n*****s of every social gain that those before fought and died for you’ll have no one to blame but yourselfs. You Dumb f*****g n*****s are so down right Lazy & Triffling that you’d sit on your rusty a***s and not vote. Go ahead you Dumb Bastards and listen to these Dumb Fucls along with these Gutter n****r Pastors telling you not to vote. Go ahead you Dumb f*****g n*****s and see what happens to you.

5. truthspks Reply

October 6, 2012 at 8:42 am

I’m glad President Obama turned them down. I’m sorry what I’m about to say is going to be harsh but it needs to be. What possible reason at the 11th hr. of the Presidential race could these “Back Stabbing n*****s” have trying to engage the President in some dumb n****r Bullshit for no other reason other than to sabatoge his campaign. I wouldn’t meet with these do nothing n*****s either they are a joke. I applaud the President for being wise enough to keep n*****s like these along with that Wooley Head n****r Cornell West and that piece of s**t Tavis “Silly” Smiley out of the White House. The President knows like we all do that n*****s are nothing but some Jealous Back Stabbing m***********s who will betray your trust in a minute. The President knows these n*****s are not to be trusted and hasn’t had anything to do with them. These House c**n n*****s would run back and tell anything that he told them in private confidential conversation. President Obama knows this and I applaud him for it. f**k these back Stabbing n*****s and the horse they rode in on.

Now Let Me Tell You How I Really Feel.

• Soldier4Life Reply

October 6, 2012 at 3:40 pm

That was well spoken.

6. Imhotep Reply

October 6, 2012 at 7:57 am

@Calidiva..But if u don’t agree with the taxpayers receiving some of their money to do good work, then sign my petition to dissolve us of paying taxes. One white fringe group guy states its Unconstitutional to tax us anyway!! I could use that money to build my own Red Lobster( Imhotep’s Fine Seafood And Caribbean Bar). $1600 a month, I can have it built in two years…Ptah Ra

7. Imhotep Reply

October 6, 2012 at 7:50 am

@CaliDiva..Noooo I didn’t miss ur point because it was weak on its base. My mother is an attorney and a partner with a Legal Aid branch and the majority of the money they get to help poor folks( mostly black) get legal representation comes form federal government grants. The employees even get a pension after ten years of service.I work for her as an investigator at times and that is paid for by a govt grant. I have worked on the streets with various churches in the area of violence prevention and most of the money obtained to do this worked came from govt grants. My best friend is a minister and I have worked with him in his prison ministry and most of his money to do this work came from govt grants. When u have a large undertaking, u will need some help. Its not our fault that you do not know how to make you passion grow( ask the Catholics, they get plenty of govt grants for mission work). Bush 2 is the one that started the Office of Faith Based Initiatives(remember he said he was a compassionate conservative!!). Many and I mean many well meaning groups get govt help to do their work( ask college researchers). The theory is that Government can’t solve all the problems, but by investing in people, they can do the work that govt can’t. And the taxpayers must see results or you don’t get your grants renewed. If you are doing such good work then grow it and apply for a grant!! You and your family pay taxes right? Find a grant writer(most black churches have one) and do more!! Comprende’…Hotep

8. Pastori Balele Reply

October 6, 2012 at 12:22 am

It’s a secret. After successfully re-electing President Obama, I will e-mail him to attend meeting with all African American groups including NAACP, Urban League, 1 mi Black men, etc. Please be patient. We have only 1 month of campaign.

9. Pastori Balele Reply

October 6, 2012 at 12:22 am

10. Pastori Balele Reply

October 6, 2012 at 12:22 am

11. Moptop Reply

October 5, 2012 at 8:58 pm

Only the house negro would decline any invitation as needed as this invitation. Black people are hurting no matter what lable one may attach as to the reason why. The fact remains a discussion is needed at the highest level of gov. and Obama is a coward

• PetefromDetroit Reply

October 5, 2012 at 9:53 pm

Right On Moptop. Stay Up.

• truthspks Reply

October 6, 2012 at 9:23 am

No the President isn’t a house negroe. Tell me what are they going to discuss. Why some Dumb n****r stuck a gun in someones face to steal a cell phone. Why some Dumb n****r r****d the corner store and after the owner gave him the money he s**t and killed him in cold b***d. Is that what the President is suppose to discuss. Discuss what high Black unemployment. Dumb n*****s with no high school diploma who can’t fill out a job application but believes he should be on the board of directors. Discuss what why Dumb a*s n*****s know all the words to some filthy Rap song done by another low life Degenerate n****r but can’t and wouldn’t read a book. Discuss what why all young Black girls wanna imitate hoochie hoe’s. Discuss what why Dumb a*s n*****s keep running in and out of these Black churchs listening to their Pimp telling them to wait on Jesus, especially these Dumb a*s Black woman who “just Loves dey Pastor” but they’re so Christian and just as evil and nasty as they come and f*****g everybody. It that what he’s suppose to discuss. No the President isn’t a house negroe “You Are” like the rest of you n*****s always looking for someone else to solve your problems. Oh and just so you know I’m not some racist white dude I’m a middle aged Black man born and raised in the inner cities of Phila. & Newark NJ. so I can assure “you Ain’t” Blacker than me.

12. ajamu chaminuka Reply

October 5, 2012 at 7:59 pm

i worked for obama’s campaign and of course voted for him four years ago. “fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me!”

13. Calidiva Reply

October 5, 2012 at 6:58 pm

@peterfromdetroit and imhotep, you missed my point entirely, so let me be very plain. Who cares if Obama never takes notice of anything that is going on in our communities. So what do we do now, sit around and complain that we got nothing for our investment or do we take matters into our own hands and do it ourselves.I have taken the matter into my own hands by teaching brothers and sisters who are illiterate how to read and write and also preparing them for jobs! With limited influence within my scope of the corporate world they are becoming employed!!! Did I use federal dollars, NO!!! Did I ask for any NO! Was it difficult to convince corporate america to hire felons YES!!!! But someone has to speak up for others when they don’t know how to speak for themselves.So many of our brothers and sisters with influence ignore the problems in our communities. I suggest you start telling them to do something before you look to Washington,DC. So before you condemn me…what are you doing to solve issues in your community?

• PetefromDetroit Reply

October 5, 2012 at 9:36 pm

I didn’t condemn you. Your post was just very weak and frankly a lie UNLESS you can tell me who all these “we as black people” begging for handouts are. When Dr King, 330,000 strong marched on Washington, He said… We are here to collect a check. Let me guess, you would have told him;
      “You don’t need Federal assistance for that!!!!”
      I resent your insinuations.
      True,The majority of us are broke and uninsured but not beggars.
      If you took the time to read carefully, You would be able to understand that the dissenting voices around here are saying; We.Are.Here.To.Collect.A. Check. This check metaphor is to declare that we sacrificed for,we worked for,prayed for,bleed for, voted for and that we are COLLECTIVELY worthy of demanding this payment of government representation promised by the constitution and on par with other constituencies. We are not asking for a pot ‘O pig feet. Most Blacks are poor. Most Blacks voted for Obama. However,In the debate less than 72 hours ago, I find it ironic that Obama didn’t even mention poor,the black poor even once in the last debate even though he got millions of votes from the black poor.

Let me ask again; Who EVER said Obama should solve our problems?
      I am doing a lot of independent thinking and truth-telling and calling bullshit on anyone heartless and/or mis-educated to declare that we pull ourselves up from our bootstraps…. And we aint got no d**n boots. AGAIN, your “why do we as black people expect President Obama to solve our problems” statement is foolish at best. Your argument sounds like the “personal responsibility” declaration from our our enemies, protractors and antagonists.
      If you are the community activist you brag that you are, Send me a link.

14. Calidiva Reply

October 5, 2012 at 6:52 pm

@peterfromdetroit and imhotep, you missed my point entirely, so let me be very plain. Who cares if Obama never takes notice of anything that is going on in our communities. So what do we do now, sit around and complain that we got nothing for our investment or do we take matters into our own hands and do it ourselves.I have taken the matter into my own hands by teaching brothers and sisters who are illiterate how to read and write and also preparing them for jobs! With limited influence within my scope of the corporate world they are becoming employed!!! Did I use federal dollars, NO!!! Did I ask for any NO! Was it difficult to convince corporate america to hire felons YES!!!! But someone has to speak up for others when they don’t know how to speak for themselves. So before you condemn me…what are you doing to solve issues in your community?

15. Rev. George Brooks Reply

October 5, 2012 at 6:18 pm

DID YOU SAY THE NAACP ? n****r please. Now, while I am totally upset with Obama because he is nothing more than a puppet on a string that is held by David Axelrol and his Jew crew, and Obama is not making ANY decisions whatsoever in the White House, the NAACP, with this Mulatto leader, just as Obama is also a Mulatto, and not really a real black leader, has some nerve wanting Obama to come and sort of report to them. h**l, the NAACP needs to be reporting to BLACK AMERICA why they are not really doing a d**n thing for black folks anymore. All of us blacks need to be demanding that Obama make somre serious changes in his staff of advisors, so that it includes some bold, stong- voice blacks, along with other minorities, and not a whole team of anti-Jesus Jews, bossing and controlling everything he says and does. And we need to demand that it be done BEFORE November. — Rev. George Brooks

16. AMAZINGGRACE Reply

October 5, 2012 at 4:37 pm

PRESIDENT OBAMA MAY LOSE BASED ON THE POOR DEBATE,,,,? SO WE NEED TO OBSERVERS AND REMAIN DILIGENCE, AND CONTINUE TO BELIEVE THE RIGHT MAN WILL WIN.

17. AMAZINGGRACE Reply

October 5, 2012 at 4:37 pm

18. AMAZINGGRACE Reply

October 5, 2012 at 4:36 pm

19. Imhotep Reply

October 5, 2012 at 2:16 pm

@Calidiva..Then since we don’t need federal assistance for anything then please give me and my household the $1600 a month in taxes we pay and I’ll invest it an offshore account. U can build your own school, pave your own roads, build your own bridges, maintain your own internet, supply your own Army, give out no tax breaks for businesses,no small biz loans, no subsidized home loans, no grants for college( I and many went of grants and loans), no FDA to watch the food, No FAA to make sure the planes are safe, No ATF and DEA for guns and drugs, no state tax money for schools and colleges to maintain their universities, No School buses for school children, no police to patrol your neighborhood, no firemen, no teachers, no research hospitals that do cutting edge work to keep us living longer, no politicians( without tax money they can’t draw a salary), and no government at all.Every Man, Woman and child for themselves( Darwin’s survival of the fittest-adaptation, mutation theory). TOTAL ANARCHY. I’m down if u are down with that..Lets have a real AGE of Enlightenment…Hotep

20. Calidiva Reply

October 5, 2012 at 11:43 am

Enough….why do we as black people expect President Obama to solve our problems. I was 8 years old in 1968 when Dr. King was assassinated, the “talking heads” in the black community did a lot of talking, but, eventually things went back to ‘status quo’. Here we are in 2012 with a black president and the same ‘talking heads’ are complaining about the same issues! Come on now…we keep looking for leadership when in fact each of us has the power to work in our communities to help each other. Whatever your skill or talent use it in your community. You don’t need Federal assistance for that!!!! If we don’t do it ourselves, then we will continue to shout at the moon, have conventions, marches and still solve nothing!!! So frustrated and tired of this!!!!!!

• PetefromDetroit Reply

October 5, 2012 at 2:43 pm

Caldiva,
      I have NOT heard anyone say as you write “why do we as black people expect President Obama to solve our problems”

I do hear and read of socially and community conscious scholars and enlightened common folk ask why wont the president even ADDRESS our problems and opine on them like he has done for gays and people entering the country illegally to name a couple.
      Here is an article excerpt from the Detroit News yesterday;
      Detroit- “The summer ended on a particularly grim note — at least 29 homicides and 82 other nonfatal shootings over the past three weeks.” Lets do the math, 111 AMERICANS were s**t in an american city over a 3 week period. In other news, 4 Americans were s**t during the same time period in Afghanistan.
      You say we don’t need federal assistance? Is this type of bloodshed not a matter of national security? The random Batman shootings were! Obama was out hugging and loving on the families of the (white)victims and also visiting survivors in the hospital. Is this level of violence just typical black behavior? That’s what I’m told, that we have a personal responsibility problem…
      This is the official government analysis of rivers of b***d flowing down Detroit streets, with Obama as CEO is the same analysis of Bush or Reagan. What I truly believe, is desperate people do desperate things. I also believe that the government approach to this level of violence, citing simple personal responsibility, instead of taking a critical,love-based look at the root cause of these acts, makes the government complicit in these acts.
      You write that you are “So frustrated and tired of this!!!!!”
      What are you frustrated and tired of? People that give a d**n making factual arguments that power never concedes without a demand? Or that the black vote gets noting in return for its investment?

21. Nambua Reply

October 5, 2012 at 11:08 am

OK folks. I just love your benevolence and good-nature. I wish with all my heart that there were not black issues – and black issues specifically. However, go up to the next white guy you see and ask him to show you how he reaches for his driver’s license when a cop pulls him over in the middle of the night. Now ask the same question to the next black man you see. h**l, even ask yourselves. Are the answers diametrically different and why? Next, cite for me a single nice jewish teenage boy in the entire history of the US who was just minding his own business, walking down the street and was filled full of bullets from a cop’s gun because the cop “thought” the boy’s silver candy wrapper was a gun. On some groups those “honest mistakes” are non-existent and on some groups – whoops.

Some of you are so quick to dismiss “black issues,” however, you can bet your sweet butts Obama shows up at the annual AIPAC swine fest. Better believe he made the OBLIGATORY trip the the wailing wall and put on that yamulke to let the jews – and jews ONLY – know how much he loves them and addresses JEWISH issues. When was the last time you saw him get within smelling distance of an traditional African, a kufi hat or weep crocodile tears for OUR holocausts? The last time he specifically addressed black people was to lecture and chastise us. If he is merely the president of all of America, then what difference does it make who is in the White House Obama, Romney or Joe Stalin. One thing that is and has always been the case: everyone who sits in the Oval Office makes d**n sure they tend to white issues. It is only when it comes to black issues that y’all start using the term “whining” (which the parrot trainers at Fox). Meanwhile those who continue whining about a single point in history about what happened to them gets the president’s ear, verbal massage and MUCHO MUCHO MUCHO MONEY of your tax dollars (since you obviously don’t need it for your black issues). Cops in NYC systematically stop people and search them and, make no mistake, are not very nice about how they do it. Y’all gonna tell me that they do the same to all people at random without regard to their skin color? What friggin planet are you living on? Go ahead – read the factual stats. Whether or not you go to prison for a very long time for being caught with a small amount of illegal drugs lays HEAVILY on what color you are. Things that get black boys and girls 20 years-to-life, many white boys get off with a courtesy call to their father and no record in sight (like George Bush being caught with a big bag of cocaine).

• PetefromDetroit Reply

October 5, 2012 at 2:39 pm

Outstanding Post. Peace.

• PetefromDetroit Reply

October 5, 2012 at 2:41 pm

Nambua,
      Outstanding post. Peace.

22. Imhotep Reply

October 5, 2012 at 8:41 am

Addendum- Bush 1 and 2 went to speak to the NAABP. Furthermore, Bush 2 was given a humanitarian award from the Indiana Black Expo in Indianapolis( I think the year was 2006). You should have seen all those blacks smiling and bootlickin’ with Bush 2 on the stage at the awards dinner. We were all in total shock!! Especially considering he had us entrenched in a unjust war murdering thousands of people!! Go figure…Hotep

23. Imhotep Reply

October 5, 2012 at 6:53 am

correction-found

24. Imhotep Reply

October 5, 2012 at 6:51 am

@DC and whoever think there are no “black issues”. 1. The office of the Attorney General in New york has filed suit against Wells Fargo and two other Mortgage lenders. The whistle blowers in the company turned in documents that showed how superiors called blacks “mudd” people and “they don’t pay their bill.” They also fond out that theses companies were inflating interest rates on black with just as good or better credit than their white counterparts.2. Hampton Inn hotel chain in Indianapolis just agreed to an out of court settlement with 70 black workers. Among the findings from the EEOC- black employees were underpaid and when they complained they were retaliated against or fired. Black applicants with equal or more experience applications were thrown in the trash in favor of the Hispanic one’s(this is what the EEOC’s findings state)!! 3. Eli Lilly and Co just settled earlier this year bias claims from their most experienced and educated blacks that were being passed up for promotions and they were even training less qualified whites that soon became supervisors over them(Go figure!!). 4. Did both men go on Telumundo or Unavision? 5. What about the program to erase student loan debt if you work in ur community for 5 years( that would help a lot of black folks)? They have the program in some areas for doctors and nurses. 6. Do we know that we are being pushed to the bottom as an electorate and we will never have this opportunity again to s****h legislative power( the Carl Stokes theory) and make s**t happen for ourselves. The power is in the pen people, and Obama has it. Hotep.

25. Ishmar Muhammad Reply

October 5, 2012 at 2:55 am

Obama has totally taken for Granted the Black Hoods, we are not a Community Anymore but Hoods! He is as we Speak being turned by Very Powerful Satanic Forces in the Government (A Shadow Government) Jewish Lobby The Masonic Order & all other Secret Organizations that Run America! Obama is a Good Brother but He is Surrounded by Demonic Forces Institutional Racists & Racism! I see America being totally Destroyed because they are all around Obama! And these Beasts Hate us!

26. Christopher Reply

October 5, 2012 at 2:10 am

It’s interesting how people continue to ask questions about the difference between Black issues and societal issues, how about the issues that disproportionately affect Blacks such as the “War on drugs” that incarcerates and disenfranchises minorities at rates that rival unemployment and worse, let’s not forget the employment differential or even the education imbalance. I find that those that would like to continue to believe or argue that there are no predominantly black issues are the ones who continue to believe that Black people are looked upon as equals in this country and that is far from the truth.

• Satchel Reply

October 5, 2012 at 3:39 am

I agree with your conclusion, that there is an employment differential, as well as issues that disproportionately affect Blacks. However, stop complaining that blacks are incarcerated for drug crimes disporportionately when compared to whites, and wage our own “War on Black on Black crime” understanding that drugs are are instrumental in that disenfranchisement we complain about. We should stop spending the money we do earn on so called luxury items instead of investing in the education of our children. Turning over our dollars in our own community before spending it outside would be a good easy first step.

• James A Reply

October 5, 2012 at 12:57 pm

Black people will never be looked upon as equals in the minds of most White people; but what is more damaging and disturbing is the number of Black people that allow themselves to be controlled by it. The issues you mention are mostly Black issues and they must be dealt with by Black people. We need to take some responsibility for our situation and stop looking to other people and sources to solve them.

27. Phillip Logan Reply

October 4, 2012 at 11:56 pm

If Stokely Carmichael was alive to see his own people believing foolishness like ‘Obama is president of all of America’, he would roll in his grave. One has to wonder if the dream of black liberation is lost…

• James A Reply

October 5, 2012 at 1:03 am

“Black Liberation”. What’s that? I don’t know about you but I’m Black and definitely liberated. If you’re Black and waiting for someone or something to liberate you it’s going to be a long wait. I suppose it’ll come when you get your 40 acres and a mule and reparations.

• FACE IT Reply

October 5, 2012 at 2:16 am

as long we allow our self to be under a white man regulations and dont come
        together financially and start buying from each other,surely we are not
        financialy free,surely until our people start fighting and getting more educated
        towards the criminal justice system and have lawyers to fight and defend us,
        surely our freedom is up for grabs at anytime for the state to make money off
        of innocent blacks,surely we are not free.bro,how can you say you are free
        when every time you walk by a white woman when she is alone and you start
        thinking,oh i know what she is thinking,i hope she dont cry rape,or you thinking
        that she is thinking you are going to mug her.what kind of freedom of thought
        is that.how are you going to be protected if falsely accuse you.how many
        brothers did time on a lie.what kind of freedom is that.

• FACE IT Reply

October 5, 2012 at 2:16 am

as long we allow our self to be under a white man regulations and dont come
        together financially and start buying from each other,surely we are not
        towards the criminal justice system and have lawyers to fight and defend us,
        surely our freedom is up for grabs at anytime for the state to make money off
        of innocent blacks,surely we are not free.bro,how can you say you are free
        when every time you walk by a white woman when she is alone and you start
        that she is thinking you are going to mug her.what kind of freedom of thought
        is that.how are you going to be protected if falsely accuse you.how many
        brothers did time on a lie.what kind of freedom is that.

• James A Reply

October 5, 2012 at 12:43 pm

I can appreciate what you’re saying; however, I think you need to start focusing more on yourself and other issues pertaining to Black people as a whole. You will never be able to control what White people think about you and Black people in general. Black people have far more issues to deal with than just how White people feel about us. As far as being “free or Libereated”; you will never be totally free or liberated until you’re there in your own mind.

28. Kate Ryan Reply

October 4, 2012 at 11:36 pm

Why would Romney show up & discuss issues from a community that voted solely based on race-he has no chance of winning this vote, he is the wrong color-@DC, What are “black issues”? perhaps 40%of young black males are jobless- This is a serious issue- I watch this president fly into Cal,head straight for Beverly Hills, Fill his pockets with the 1%’s money & flee…He doesn’t even consider visiting Compton, Inglewood,South Central…This community has taught this president that they will cast a vote for a black man under any circumstances. remaining “impartial” doesn’t mean treating your most ardent voters like 2nd class citizens…

29. D.C. Reply

October 4, 2012 at 9:16 pm

What are “black issues”? The President is the President of all in the US not just Black people. As Blacks, we missed it and allowed many programs that were beneficial to us to dissolve and without a fight. It is not President Obama’s position to be the savior to the Black community. He is to lead the nation. When he was elected I said to many “I am glad but Blacks are about to catch h**l” and I am sorry to say it came true. If he doesn’t have our best interest at heart, no one will. I remain effective he must remain impartial otherwise he is signing a d***h warrant (s*****e by assassin). Let’s give him a break.

• PetefromDetroit Reply

October 5, 2012 at 9:53 am

“Obama Declines NAACP Invite to Discuss Black Issues, Romney Also Declines”

Obama has a “schedule conflict” and cant to take part in a discussion/debate about the paralyzing issues that are being faced by blacks.
      This n***a just don’t want to see Boyce,Yvette, West and ‘dem. For Obama to attend any BLACK forum, It has to be an OBAMABRATION. Obama requires nodding heads, Frequent standing ovations for talking about us and our “self-responsibility” like stinky dogs, sanitized talking points,and a bag of cash.
      Have you noticed that he has IGNORED any dissenting black voice? I personally find this to be disgusting. You?
      Apparently he has higher priorities than dealing with his most loyal base and our COLLECTIVE festering psychological and physical problems.
      He has told us already that OUR problems are OUR fault.
      He has ALREADY told us he is not the president of black america (A statement that still takes my very breath)and then, this self-righteous filth out of his mouth is then parroted by his supporters to liberate him from even listening to black way-past-urgent issues.
      All he needs is our vote. So to paraphrase our idol, your idol. Stop crying, stop complaining, take off your bedroom slippers, vote for him,then sit your black a*s down somewhere and shut up unless you are praising him. n****s k**l Me.

• DaTruth Reply

October 6, 2012 at 7:09 pm

N complete agreement! These n*ggas k**l me too w. their praise & passes to this greatest of traitors!