Chris Brown’s anger bubbled to the surface on Grammy night 2009, when he b**t Rihanna and tried to push her out of a moving car. But Team Breezy’s fans have stood with him, many even encouraging him  to get help and get back to the studio. What’s apparent now is that, regardless of what Brown has said in the past, he still has anger management problems, made evident by his Twitter rants, which usually result in him suspending or deleting his page.

Last night, Chris Brown tweeted a photo of himself with the caption “I look old as f*ck! I’m only 23…”  which comedian Jenny Johnson retweeted, with the caption, “I know! Being a worthless piece of sh*t can really age a person.”

That was harsh, and that’s what triggered Breezy to lose his sh*t.

Brown responded with,  “take them teeth out when u Sucking my d!ck HOE.”

Johnson then pointed out to Brown that he’d misspelled hoe, since he obviously wasn’t referencing a gardening tool in his tweet.

In response to her remark, Brown tweeted,  “I should f@rt while ur giving me top”, to which Johnson replied, “Your mom must be so proud of you.”

But that little tug at Brown’s heart strings didn’t stop him, because by that time, he was on a tirade, tweeting “mom says hello… She told me not to sh@rt in ur mouth, wanted me to sh*t right on the retina.”

Johnson finally ended the exchange, tweeting “Okay. I’m done. All I got from that exchange with Chris Brown is that he wants to sh*t and f@rt on me… I have zero respect for a person who seems unapologetic for the terrible crime he committed and shows no signs of changing.”

Later, Chris Brown tweeted “Ask Rihanna if she’s mad???” to which Johnson just responded, “Get some help, seriously.”

Brown’s final tweet was, ‘Let me leave this b***h alone … it’s good to know my worth by listening to a b***h that is worthless!’

42 Responses to Chris Brown Deletes Twitter Account After Calling Female Comedian a B*tch and H@

1. Miz Rose Reply

November 28, 2012 at 3:28 pm

Johnson you were off track and wrong for your comments,didn’t your mother ever tell you that if you don’t have something nice to say just shut UP? Chris you need to man up and ignore the drama. It’s up to you to stay on track. Chris if you expect a second chance ignore the drama and just stop responding back to all the mess. Two wrongs does not make a right!

2. Brenda Parran Reply

November 28, 2012 at 7:13 am

Jenny Johnson, you have absolutely no right to patronize him! Your not God! Who do you think you are?!?!?!? You should probably ease up…I’m almost sure you have skeletons in your closet, bodies as well. How dare you feel that you can do that to him! I’m in disbelief! And you still have a career?!?!? Maybe it’s not going anywhere, is why you felt the need to attack Chris. Someone should c**p on you, because your d**d wrong!

3. Author G D Grace Reply

November 27, 2012 at 11:56 pm

In all honesty, taking the high road seems to be an underrated activity in this era. Why would Chris even feel threatened by some unknown comedian? He is a world known entertainer with millions of fans. Life is too short to be worrying about what this one or that one thinks, and I do believe there is a “block” option on Twitter. Why not just block the heckler? As anyone can clearly see, the minute the media gets a hold of something like this it spreads like wild fire. Control is an attribute possessed by many and missing from some. But we all make our own choices, I just hope that he doesn’t land in the hot seat again. I’m just sayin’. ~GD

4. marcus davis Reply

November 27, 2012 at 9:16 am

Never heard of her anyways ,she got what she deserved and should have kept her mouth shut.

5. KC Reply

November 27, 2012 at 5:02 am

Twitter is for entertainment….the comedian wanted some “national” attention…so she made those comments…I didn’t even know who she was prior to this article. And still don’t. She used Chris Brown’s “fame” and his previous personal situation to draw attention to herself. Honestly, I don’t think she expected him to respond, but I think she expected his millions of fans to respond and follow her. She seems a little desperate! Im actually more disappointed in Your Black World for drawing attention to the exchange…We should be utilizing our resources to uplifting our younger generations. CB and Rihanna have has already received enough negative attention from this personal ordeal. Enough already…. Personally the article should have been titled….Female comedian becomes the b**t of her own joke when she trys to insult Chris Brown….

6. JB Reply

November 26, 2012 at 6:58 pm

GROW UP CHRIS!!!!!!!! That all I have to say.

7. Maat Reply

November 26, 2012 at 11:18 am

I’m not mad at him. She offered unsolicited insults and got back what she gave. It sounds like a set up and maybe he should leave twitter alone but I don’t feel sorry for the comedienne.

• Marlene Reply

November 26, 2012 at 2:54 pm

I’m not mad at either she should not have come at him that way, she got what her hand called for!!!
      and then to make matters worst talkabout his mom,what did she have to do with it, she was wrong!!!!

8. jayjay Reply

November 26, 2012 at 11:02 am

What a punk, his comebacks are wack and disguisting and very rude d**n, being light skinned and be able to sing really pays off even when you’re an a*s hole.