[adrotate block="1"]

Donald Trump’s Kids Tell Him to Stop Attacking President Obama

If you’re a businessman, you’re not going to make very much money by being politically divisive.  That’s why so many business people give money to both political parties, to hedge their bets no matter who’s in office.

Donald Trump has been one of the most high profile Obama bashers in America.  It has been costly for business:  A lot of people refuse to stay in Trump hotels, and some even boycotted Macy’s to get them to drop Trump’s line of ties.  Eric, Donald Jr. and Ivanka, the little offspring of “The Donald” decided to do an intervention with their father to get him to cool it on the Obama attacks.

“The three of them met and went to see their dad in his Fifth Ave. office. They showed a lot of respect, but told him he’s worked too long and too hard to build up the reputation he has. They understand completely he’s always been outspoken and that he likes attention, but this is too much,” a source told the New York Daily News.

Of course Trump’s people are saying that no such meeting ever took place.  But we don’t believe that one bit.

Trump has been big on pushing the president to release his birth certificate, since he is convinced that Obama has no right to occupy the White House.   Trump also went public stating that he has dirt on the president and ended up  releasing a media dud.

The “kids said they know it’s not helping,” the source said. “They told him you can’t throw this all away on this nonsense.”

Donald:  Take your kids advice and leave it alone.  Get over it, you lost.

51 Responses to Donald Trump’s Kids Tell Him to Stop Attacking President Obama

1. Pingback: Donald Trump’s Children Stage An Obama Intervention | My Black Networks® -The Latest News from The African Diaspora

2. highfivesix

November 29, 2012 at 8:15 pm

You can’t teach an old “JACKASS” a new trick….!

He loves to make himself look like a poster child for ignorance and stupidity… I have never watched his show.

I can’t bear to look at his corroded face on the telly.

3. bernice

November 29, 2012 at 8:36 am

No black person is finished with Trump until you stop making him mo money. Find out what businesses he has his hand in. Most people no matter how rich they are can not stand it when people you hit them in the pocket. And you are the most spending people on the planet. YOU SEE YOU DO HAVE POWER

4. bernice

November 29, 2012 at 8:31 am

how many times have you heard “some of my besy friends are black” just don’t bring them home. Trump will hire blacks because you are mo money (but please come in the back door)

5. Nancy Ellis

November 28, 2012 at 11:40 am

I am done with anything “Trump”.
    Finished forever. I will never visit. stay or buy anything related to the “hair”.

6. Peppa

November 26, 2012 at 8:46 am

GW
    I am with you all the way. And when I was reading tis article, I was thinking the same about his grown sons and daughters. They are just worried about their cash coq, not the respect level of the President. And I read the Republican blogs daily. Specifically that retchid Glen beck site called The Blaze. Nothng will ever convince me that the GOP is not Blatantly racist and the only reason we are still in a slow recovery, is because of those racist people in the Republican Party, who did everything in their power to make the president look unfit. And I am so glad that most of America saw right through it.

7. JC

November 25, 2012 at 6:38 pm

Once an A**hole always an A**Hole He will not take anyone’s advice

8. Kim

November 25, 2012 at 5:49 pm

Yeah, his kids are one day expecting to recieve an inheritance. God forbid if they were left nothing – of course they going to try to calm him down.They all probably hatin the Prez…but to protect thier future they will do what they got to do to get thier dad to shut up! I will never go into his casinos ever again when I go to Atlantic City.

9. Haile

November 25, 2012 at 5:44 pm

If were as ugly a Donald Trump I would shut up an be nice to compensate

10. Gerelyn Reynolds

November 25, 2012 at 3:56 pm

Money talks and BS walks. He needs to turn his negativity into a positive and let the victims of Sandy stay in Trump Towers for free!! I wonder how many of his hotels in Atlantic were damaged?? He’d better not ask FEMA for a darn thing.

11. GW

November 25, 2012 at 6:16 am

The only reason his kids went to him was not
    because they like the President any more than him
    but for business purposes. In my opinion the
    republican party is a white supremacist party with
    a few black faces for denial purposes. Every thing
    about this man says (let’s put them in their place)
    He will never respect the President because he
    can’t stand a black man having more power than him.
    Again those of you that are waiting for the
    Republicans to invite you into their tent
    (who in the heck in their right mind would go)keep
    watching their blogs you will get the message.

12. Whatever

November 24, 2012 at 11:03 pm

At least someone in the family has some sense.

13. mary sills

November 24, 2012 at 9:41 am

Agree ..Trump listen to your kids!!