Rahm Emanuel to Sean Hannity: “Shut the F*ck Up, You Lost”

by Dr. Boyce Watkins

One thing that Sean Hannity does well is whine, whine, whine.  He has tried as hard as he can to stop the country from moving forward, putting rhetoric on national television that some think would be a better fit for a klan rally.

According to the Daily Currant, Chicago mayor Rahm Emanuel appeared on Fox News to talk to Hannity about the election results, and the fact that President Obama is now set to be in the White House for another four years.

As expected, Hannity didn’t have anything good to say about President Obama, and spent his time engaged in nothing more than helpless moaning about the nation’s state of affairs.

“Is Barack Obama going to move to the center? Or is he going to continue his radical Socialist policies that are destroying America?” Hannity asked.  ”Is he going to start paying attention to ordinary Americans? Or his he going to continue his goverment of, by, and for the welfare queens?  Is he going to ask the keep apologizing to our enemies? Or is he going to show some backbone and invade somebody? Is he ever going to release his real birth certificate? Or is he gonna contiuing lying to the American people about his Kenyan heritage?”

After being unable to take anymore of Hannity’s own welfare queen complaining, Emanuel fired back at the host in rare form:

“Sean…sean…,” Emanuel interrupted, “Sean…sean…sean…sean…sean… … shut the f**k up. You Lost. Get over it and move on. Barack Obama is president for the next four years,” he said.  ”No amount of childish whining will change that fact. Why don’t you start working on improving yourself as a person, rather than finding fault in others.”

Rahm wasn’t done.  He continued into a monologue for the ages that defines Sean Hannity in such a way that he may not be able to sleep at night.

“At the moment you’re a terrible, cynical human being who gets rich off of other people’s ignorance. Your entire existence is defined by intellectual stupor and purposelessness. There’s not a single cell of your body that has any redeeming value whatsoever – not even the intestinal cells which host your parasites.  I feel deeply sorry for your children and your children’s children, who will have to bear the stain of their relationship to you for their entire lives.  I am a dumber, coarser, less centered individual for even haven spoken to you, and I promise I will never repeat that mistake again.”

Emanuel, after unleashing the kind of firestorm that might make him into a political legend, quietly put his mic on the table and walked off the set.

After being sent the link about Emanuel finally speaking the truth about Sean Hannity, I responded, “Good for Rahm.”  Even after finding out that the article was purely satirical, and that the conversation never happened, I still said, “Good for the person pretending to be Rahm.  I would only  replace the words ‘shut the f-up’ with ‘f-you and the hooded white horse you rode in on.’”

The reality is that someone needs to start speaking the truth about Fox News, for we must grow out of the mindset which leads us to believe that any pack of bigots with access to a media megaphone has a right to have their opinions respected.  In fact, part of me believes that Fox News should be considered treasonous for its efforts to rip the nation at the seams in order to make a profit.

There’s almost nothing productive about speaking to Fox News analysts or feeding into the mindset that has continued to poison America.  They are like the WWE of journalism, believing that a few million dollars and a large audience can fool others into believing that you have real journalistic integrity.  Nearly every branded clown on the network, from Geraldo “Trayvon died for wearing a hoodie” Rivera to Juan “The Happy Negro” Williams has built a career on a foundation of lies, manipulation and blatant bigotry.

The words from this fictional conversation remind me of why I went from appearing on Fox every other day back in 2007 (before I truly understood what they are trying to do), to turning down every appearance request they’ve made for the last five years.  The network has served as a platform of ideological terrorists and those who are determined to destroy the country we love.  Any individual interacting with Sean Hannity, Bill O’Reilly or others in the Fox News “Axis of Ignorance” walks away feeling as disgusted as a nun who slept with her neighbor for a pound of butter.

Fox News is probably the most unAmerican news network in the history of the United States. It is a reminder of just how much work we must do to make our nation into what we want and need it to be.   Hannity’s prominence and high salary are visible manifestations of the racism and ignorance that lies in the hearts of millions of Americans.  We can track our nation’s progress toward racial healing by the ratings of this horrible network.  We will know that America is a better country when Fox News ceases to exist.

While I wish Rahm had really said the things mentioned in the Daily Currant, we know that mayors can’t say what’s on their minds.  But I happen to be a free black man who says what he wants, so I’ll say these things for him.  There is almost nothing productive or redeeming about the existence of Fox News, and anyone who disagrees with me is delusional.

Dr. Boyce Watkins is a Finance Professor at Syracuse University and author of the book, “Black American Money.” To have Dr. Boyce commentary delivered to your email, please click here.

103 Responses to Rahm Emanuel to Sean Hannity: “Shut the F*ck Up, You Lost”

1. evelyn echols-barksdale Reply

February 6, 2013 at 8:28 pm

i wish emanuel was the mayor of phila. this clown we have is mike nutter. he claims to be a democrat, but acts like a republican. he only cares about the rich.

2. evelyn echols-barksdale Reply

February 6, 2013 at 8:27 pm

3. Bob Raby Reply

February 6, 2013 at 3:18 pm

Liberal uneducated foul mouthed fools. You didn’t even read the whole story. Most if you can’t read anyway.

4. TAS Reply

December 21, 2012 at 11:13 pm

“walks away feeling as disgusted as a nun who slept with her neighbor for a pound of butter”
    NICE!!! CLASS ACT!!!

Dr.B…Seems reasonable to assume that someone with a PhD could come up with a better metaphor than that… Pretty ignorant & offensive no matter what your politics…

5. Financial doctor diane Reply

November 28, 2012 at 7:43 am

The Daily Currant is a SATIRE. They state that in their self-description. This interview DID NOT OCCUR. Its FICTIONAL. Best to remove it from your site for credibility purposes.

6. Pastori Balele Reply

November 27, 2012 at 12:16 am

Immanuel is right about Sean Hannity. I have no words to express how much I hate Hannity. He is the most racist, sexist person in the world. I don’t know why FoxNews keeps him there. And I don’t know why GOP women put up with him. Hannity talked down on Sarah Palin, Michele Bachman and Candy Rice. Of course FoxNews hires losers – except Bill. One year ago I wrote to ask Sean and others at FoxNews anchors: What do you tell your children and wives as your job – to lie and attack President Obama policies? Now FoxNews has lost I don’t listen to them anymore. Why should I! I am satisfied with my life now – President Obama was re-elected. I remember to have heard Hannity, Rove, Morris, Malkin, Ingraham, Coulter and Rush say they would commit s*****e if President Obama was re-elected. On November 6 at 11 pm I waited for those morons to commit s*****e. They didn’t. In fact I had I advised them to take aspirin every day for they would have heart attack if they didn’t commit s*****e as promised us. I agree with Immanuel. I feel sorry for their children and wives or boyfriend to know their fathers and friends were liars and racists.

7. Lori Roberts Reply

November 18, 2012 at 2:33 pm

I know he didn’t really say it, but I can’t help but feel that he would have said it. I’m sure he thinks it! Somebody needs to let these racist bastards have it!

8. carol Ann Reply

November 17, 2012 at 11:27 pm

These responses prove that people do NOT read anymore.

9. andrea griffin Reply

November 17, 2012 at 2:25 am

.tt..The way I understand this article it is not true,it didn’t happen,every since the election that has been on my mind,wondering what was the look on Sean’s face and when I saw this,I’m like YES!!!!!!! I guess this is exactly how rumors get started.It’s so sad it didn’t happen!!!!!

10. Pastori Balele Reply

November 17, 2012 at 1:23 am

I agree with Rahm Emanuel to Sean Hannity. I had told them to take Aspirin for their hearts before November 6. It was a mandate against GOP and racists. They should have been accepting veracity of all polls except Rasmussens’ which were a fraud. They were lying to the public. FoxNews anchors will lose their jobs. The following are particularly on panic and really mentally h**t: Hannity, Crowley, Ann Coulter, Varney, Karl Rove, d**k Morris; Rush, Bill O’rielly, Ingraham, Charles Krauthammer, Malkin, Sarah Palin, Allen West, Herman Cain; the two lawyers on the Factor show and the BlackSphere guy. Now it’s time to bring the Nation together with President Obama as leader.

11. mike flannery Reply

November 15, 2012 at 10:25 pm

You mean to tell me Fox News is a supposed legitimate news channel. And here’s me thinking it was a 7 x 24 comedy show….

12. calexfo Reply

November 15, 2012 at 10:12 pm

Sean Hannity and the rest of Fox news is simple trash and they are liars and propagandists who feel secure with their trash talk and malignment of everyone except themselves and the racist republiCON party ideologues.

13. GortRules Reply

November 15, 2012 at 6:37 pm

WOW. Nothing better than watching a bunch of lib heads explode over a non-event event. No matter how bad Hannity may get…he’s never as bad as any of the pukes on MSNBC.

14. truthbeliever Reply

November 15, 2012 at 2:42 pm

Word up: Boyce Watkins sees nothing wrong with what he did.

15. Elizabeth Reply

November 15, 2012 at 12:57 pm

Well, it never happened but wish it had, Rahm does have the b***s for this…LOL!

16. Toni Reply

November 15, 2012 at 12:16 pm

I was laughing so hard my head h**t. I cannot believe that he had this many words for Sean. It appears that it was some pinned up info that he had to release.

I love it…

17. byron Reply

November 15, 2012 at 11:52 am

What’s up with this misleading headline? These guys post terribly inaccurate and misleading headlines! I click on this story because of the headlines and then
    read that it was all bullshit! Simply satire! What the f**k? I’m done with these a******s.

18. parvenu Reply

November 15, 2012 at 11:32 am

When addressing FOX, one has to keep thee fact that the network is the personal toy of Roger Ailes, the president of FOX and former hatchet man for d**k Nixon. Roger Ailes had a hand in developing Nixon’s southern strategy which was designed to bring all of the Dixiecrats from the southern states into the Republican Party. (The Dixiecrats were the southern block of the Democrat Party, who were strong advocates of maintaining rigid segregation in the south.) So what else would you expect from a man who has devoted his entire life to using racialist attitudes and emotions as his professional tools?

19. kristin Reply

November 15, 2012 at 10:39 am

You guys, The Daiily Currant is a satirical website! This didn’t actually happen (unfortunately).

20. black jones Reply

November 15, 2012 at 10:06 am

SATIRE or not—-These words speak a undeniable truth–sean hannity-should never be worried about a so-called welfare queen——especially when he’s a big KING——-”MORE,MORE,MORE,MORE”—– JUSTICE FOR ALL!!!! PEACE!

21. karen Reply

November 15, 2012 at 10:03 am

Lord people read the d**n article again. I don’t care,for Boyce at all because I can’t stand divisive people, but he said THE ARTICLE IS SATIRE!!! Now if you don’t know what satire means please use the d**n dictionary on your phones please. P.s. hate fox and all the bastards who report on that channel, somebody really needs to say exactly that to that Hannity pig.

22. James Haedor Reply

November 15, 2012 at 9:51 am

did you not read the article? This was a fake, it never happened.

23. LIDA KING Reply

November 15, 2012 at 9:10 am

I COULD NOT HAD SAID IT BETTER MYSELF. SEAN HANNITY,LIKE ROMNEY AND OTHER REPUBLICANS ARE SORE LOSERS.EVERYTHING THAT IS HAPPENING IN THE WORLD TODAY IS OBAMA’S FAULT.WHERE WERE THEY WHEN G.BUSH WAS RUNNING THIS USA INTO THE GROUND,THE 8YRS.HE WAS PRESIDENT AND ALL OF THIS STARTED.HOW THE h**l DO THE THINK THAT IT CAN BE REPAIRED IN 4 YRS WHEN IT TOOK LONGER THAN THAT FOR IT TO GET LIKE THIS.HE HAS NO SUPPORT FROM THE HOUSE OF REP. NOR SENATORS,WHY,YOU MAY ASK.ITS BECAUSE HE’S A BLACK MAN,AND THEY NEVER WANTED HIM THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE.EVEN SAID HE WOULD BE A ONE TERM PRESIDENT. NOW THAT THEY WERE PROVEN WRONG,THEY ARE F–KING SORE LOSERS……….SO CRY BABY,CRY BABY SUCK YOUR MOMMIES TITTY.

24. Steve Sauls Reply

November 15, 2012 at 9:10 am

Sorry I missed seeing the segment. It is truly pitiful for people to watch fox so-called news and listen to hundreds of talk radio stations that whine about the country everyday. Even when they lose an election they double down on their hate speech. These folk pick on a horrible situation where four people are killed, to score political points, even after family members asked them not to turn this into a political headhunt. It pains me to see four people get killed on our own city streets every week and no politician will investigate the cause or offer solutions to correct the situation.

25. Tre Reply

November 15, 2012 at 8:56 am

We may not find the link whereas we can actually hear Mayor Rahm mentioned those words, but to read it in print is just as good. Way to go Rahm.

• Linda Reply

November 15, 2012 at 2:40 pm

He didn’t say it, it would have helped if you had read the entire article. lol…