Abraham Shakespeare’s life had been filled with run ins with the law and odd jobs until luck finally shined on him, and he won $17 million dollars in the Florida lottery.

Shakespeare was enormously rich for awhile, but after his family and friends came begging, his $17 million dollar jackpot dwindled to just $3.5 million.

According to detectives in the case, that’s around the time when Dee Dee Moore began reaching out to Shakespeare, cunning him into believing she wanted to write a book about his life.

Instead of writing a book, Moore allegedly convinced Shakespeare to sign over the remainder of his money to her, then killed him.

Prosecutors say  financial records prove Shakespeare signed over $3.5 million to her. In addition, they also have  the gun used to k**l Shakespeare which allegedly belonged to Moore, and  Moore was living in Shakespeare’s million-dollar mansion when he was murdered. Most damaging of all,   the backyard where Shakespeare’s remains were buried underneath a concrete slab was behind a house bought by Moore with Shakespeare’s money.

There is also a Wal-Mart surveillance tape which shows Moore buying duct tape and other murderous tools and equipment.

Police also say that Moore attempted to dispel the notion that Shakespeare was d**d by handing his mother a phone with someone on the other end pretending to be the already d**d Shakespeare.

Moore is on trial for first degree murder and could go to jail for the rest of her life if she is convicted of Shakespeare’s murder.

26 Responses to Trial Underway For Florida Woman Accused of Scamming and Murdering Lottery Winner

1. Johnny Reply

December 13, 2012 at 1:23 pm

Leeza,

Kudos. These mental midgets have a way of cloning themselves thereby incapable of a civil dialogue. They’re in constant battle with their inner demons. Derrick is typically the epitome of “A mind is a terrible thing to waste.”

2. Derrick Reply

December 2, 2012 at 6:27 pm

I just “killed” you with TRUTH…now, do you get it?

• Leeza Reply

December 2, 2012 at 6:46 pm

No. You just made me laugh. I’m glad you think you make so much sense–at least then someone does. I’m quite done with you, someone who has twice misclassified my race and mispronounced my name.

If you had any idea how many words you have misused in this little volley we’ve had, you would be worth a continued skirmish, but as you don’t…well…let’s just say that I opt not to enter into a battle of the wits with an unarmed man. And in case you can’t sound out all the words in that sentence or understand the meaning of the expression, I’m not going to sit here and talk down to you any further. It’s no fun to troll someone who can’t produce a quality reply.

Go read some modern poetry or the transcripts of some skilled orators and try to figure out what is wrong with your little TRUTH…TRUTH…TRUTH rant. You at no time have espoused or exuded any point, just the wild diatribe of hollow words of someone who, himself, has been bathed in the slime of ignorance. Or, as you so eloquently put it…”nignorance.” Make a point, don’t just get all Jesse Jackson and think talking loud is talking proud, you hapless thug. Tell me something meaningful and I’ll give it some thought…keep screeching about what a killa dawg is in the hizzy and what you’re blowing our your a$$ or the walls or whatever and your readers will do nothing other than laugh.

You’re clearly passionate, I just wish you were educated. A real shame that what comes out your mouth and your b**t are the same thing. Good luck, go read a book. If you reply, it will go ignored, as I stated above that this lost its interest for me and I’m going to try bantering elsewhere.

• Derrick Reply

December 3, 2012 at 5:55 am

@skeeza:

I have come to the conclusion that you’re nothing, but a jealous hearted BYTCH!!!

Have a goody!

• Derrick Reply

December 3, 2012 at 5:55 am

@skeeza:

Have a goody!

• Derrick Reply

December 3, 2012 at 6:02 am

“nignorance”???

You big dummy, spell it RIGHT! It’s NIGORANCE, as in IGNORANT, get it? lol

You silly ignorant “NIGor” get outta here!

I see you took down that dumb a*s mongoloid picture, eh?

LOL!!!

• Alex Reply

December 7, 2012 at 9:08 pm

Try again.

I gotta agree with Leesa. Derrick, you sound like a total braindead fool. And it is NIGNORANT.

By the way, this site will randomly selectG pics for some people who post without logging in. I’m sure that wasnt her pic.

3. Leeza Reply

December 1, 2012 at 5:57 pm

Derrick, did you by any chance skip a lot of English and Writing classes in high school?

“The roof is blasting out of the walls of my house with the roof!”

Lose on, loser.

• Derrick Reply

December 2, 2012 at 8:19 am

@skeeza leeza:

THE TRUTH IS BLASTING OUT OF THE WALLS WITH MY WORDS OF TRUTH!

Can you read? You stupid slant eyed mongoloid, go back to asia and eat some rat, cat and dog!!!

Silly mongoloid, you’re in amerikkka, learn how to read and comprehend.

HATE ON HATER, HATE ON!

• Leeza Reply

December 2, 2012 at 2:22 pm

“THE TRUTH IS BLASTING OUT OF THE WALLS WITH MY WORDS OF TRUTH!”

Amazing! I thought you might be literarily challenged, but not that you were illiterate. And yet, when called out on how ridiculous your little mantra sounds due to its faulty circular logic and repetitive verbiage, you deem it more likely that I can’t read than that you were being made fun of, and then go on to repeat the exact same phrase! Bravo, moron!

You sound like a Saturday Night Live caricature, and I’m asking you to stop spewing a bunch of c**p that perpetuates a stereotype. I’m tired of mental midgets like yourself giving the rest of us a bad name.

By the way, that’s not my picture, you fool–look at yours…am I to believe that you’re just a grey, two-dimensional empty head. Oh, wait…given the intellectual prowess you’ve displayed, maybe that makes sense. At any rate, if you want to d**n me back to where I came from, you’re aiming for the wrong continent.

• Derrick Reply

December 2, 2012 at 6:24 pm

Hey little critter!

Perhaps, I’ll explain my comment, since you seem to have an elementary school age mind! It appears to me you can’t comprehend basic english.

“THE TRUTH IS BLASTING OUT OF THE WALLS WITH MY WORDS OF TRUTH!”

Listen up little gal, let me explain those words to you, since you’re too dumb and “nigorant” to OVERstand them:

THE TRUTH I SPEAK IS LIKE AN ATOMIC BOMB…IT’S A KILLA!

In other words, little negroid gal…When a bomb hits a building, it BLAST OUT THE WALLS, with my weapon [WORDS] of TRUTH!!!

Little negroids like you, can’t stand the TRUTH because you’re too stupid to deal with facts! You negroids would rather beLIEve a LIE, versus the TRUTH! Therefore, you negroids can’t stand the TRUTH I speak!

When you OVERstand KNOWledge…you KNOW where I’m coming from, but since you are not able to OBSERVE you are just like your caucasoid counterparts; you lack WISDOM!!!

I hope you OVERstand now, because you have been “underSTANDING” the caucasoid’s foolishness and LIES too long!!! You will always remain UNDER this demon, and he will ALWAYS be OVER you!

KNOWLEDGE IS LEARNED, BUT WISDOM IS OBSERVING!

By the way…you already have a BAD name…lousy leeza skeeza!!

• Alex Reply

December 7, 2012 at 9:06 pm

4. cheche Reply

December 1, 2012 at 11:35 am

She would have got nothing from me either but when you win 17 mil all races are the devil! But because some black men are so obsessed with white women she was able to con him!

• Derrick Reply

December 1, 2012 at 4:19 pm

You got that right! Anytime a negroid gets some money, even if it’s $10, they will go give to a cracker cracked up white meth addicted ‘ho!

One day you stupid negroids will stay away from crakers, and their demonic religion called xtianity!

Y’ALL NEGROIDS ARE SCARED OF THE TRUTH I SPEAK!

THE TRUTH IS BLASTING OUT OF THE WALLS WITH MY WORDS OF TRUTH!

HATE ON HATERS…HATE ON!!!

• Leeza Reply

December 1, 2012 at 5:59 pm

“The roof is blasting out of the walls of my house with the roof!”

Lose on, loser.

• Leeza Reply

December 2, 2012 at 3:11 pm

Well said, cheche!

5. Ishmar Muhammad Reply

December 1, 2012 at 3:40 am

This Negro look like the Black Version of Bozo the Negro Clown I wouldn’t give that White Tramp the Sweat off DeezNuts! You Big Dummy! Have you ever Heard of The Hon Elijah Muhammad when he taught that Whites are a Race of Devils & Demons! Lord Help us!