[adrotate block="1"]

Wayne County's judge Wade McCree was placed on leave on Friday after allegations of him having relations with a woman whose child support case was pending in his court emerged

A married Detroit judge has been placed on leave amid allegations he had “relations” with a woman whose child-support case was pending in his court. Geniene La’Shay Mott told local reporters that she frequently had s*x with Judge McCree in his chambers and is currently pregnant with his child.

I met him as a litigant, a complaining witness in his courtroom, and he stayed around after the case was over and that’s when the second half of the flirting started and we went from there and our relationship picked up,” she said. “It went from being a summer fling and just something to do to falling in love, promises of marriage, me getting pregnant, us buying a house together, name it.” McCree described his marriage as loveless to Mott and spent several months sending her text messages about their relationship (you can view them below). Mott claims she accompanied McCree when he filed for divorce.

Judge Wade McCree is no stranger to controversy. In April, he was criticized for sending a female bailiff a nude picture of himself. The Michigan Supreme Court reprimanded McCree for misconduct in October. He has since apologized for sending a shirtless photo of himself to a female court employee, but is now back in the spotlight for his relationship with Mott.

Text message exchanges between Mott and McCree:

McCree: My Judicial Tenure Commission has me nervous, as you might expect.  I have to be real careful until this matter is put to rest…  you are the complaining witness on a case that is before me.  Naturally if it got out that we were seeing each other before your B.D.’s (baby daddy) case closed, everybody could be in deep (expletive).  Why you want to spend time with a man like me remains a mystery, but if you’ll have me… then as Bill Withers said, “use me up!”  SMOOCHES.

McCree: OK, The math will be based on his failures since being placed on probation, but if U’r right, the threat of jail will loosen his purse strings!

Mott: OK, SO LET’S GO WITH WHAT YOU PROPOSED… GO 2 JAIL (150 DAYS), RELEASE UPON PAYMENT OF $1,500.  OR, GET A TETHER & BRING BACK W/N 30 DAYS $2500 OR SERVE 9 MONTHS!  BONUS: PAY W/N 30 DAYS, REMOVE TETHER.  NOW BACK 2 US… WHAT ARE WE DOIN AFTER COURT THURSDAY???

Mott: HAVE YOU BEEN SLEEPING W/ANYONE ELSE DURING OUR RELATIONSHIP???… EVEN ORAL S*X?  I’M ASKING NOW CAUSE THEY R GONNA RUN THE TEST 2 KNOW IF THE BABY @ RISK & I RATHER HEAR IT FROM U IF I DO.

McCree: U HAVE BEEN MY ONLY PARTNER SINCE WE’VE ENCOUNTERED EACH OTHER.

McCree: YEAH LET’S TALK!!! I WANT (AND SO DOES LAVERNE) THIS TERMINATION.  U’LL GET WHATEVER U WANT 4 IT!  I’VE BEEN CLEAR ON IT FROM THE GET GO!!! WHATEVER U WANT, YOU SHALL HAVE!!!

Mott:O NO… U ACT LIKE I’M HOLDING THIS OVER U… YOU ASKED ME 2 GET THE ABORTION 2 HELP YOU IN YOUR DIVORCE CASE.

Geniene La' Shay Mott is the alleged mistress of Judge Wade McCree alleges she frequently had sex with him in his chambers during her child support battle with her ex-boyfriend

Geniene La’Shay Mott

A local news reporter, Charles LeDuff, asked Mott what she believes people will think about her after reading this story. Here’s what she said:

I’m sure the same thing I would think watching a news story that she knew what she was getting into messing with a married man.  And that’s pretty much it.  She should’ve never got involved.  She should’ve known he wasn’t going to leave.  The typical.  And that’s why it was a fling, something to do for the summer, and it turned into more…. And, of course, I believed him with everything, you know, his actions, showed me that he was leaving, he filed for divorce.  I mean, there was nothing to say that we weren’t moving forward.

On whether or not she’s keeping the baby:

Yes.  I never wanted to have the abortion in the first place.

Source

Mott claims she went public with she and McCree’s affair last week when McCree went to the Wayne County prosecutor claiming Mott was stalking and extorting him. McCree failed to mention his baby, the house, or the child support case to the investigators. Investigators found no merit in his allegations.

38 Responses to Detroit Judge Allegedly Impregnates Woman As Her Child-Support Case Pends In His Court

1. justmyopinion

January 15, 2013 at 8:54 am

Is everyone ignoring the fact that these two were discussing her prior child support case OUTSIDE the court room and he isn’t her attorney?! No matter if her previous child’s father was delinquent or not, that is ethically and morally WRONG! Their both plotting and planning that mans demise. The affair and pregnancy is just messiness at its finest, but what I previously mentioned is ILLEGAL (correct me if I’m wrong)

2. Furrukhan Smythe

January 3, 2013 at 6:05 pm

I hope that azz was worth it! She’s a brawd!

3. Furrukhan Smythe

January 3, 2013 at 6:04 pm

I hope that azz was worth it!

4. Miss T

December 12, 2012 at 3:51 pm

Freak perv predators…all of them! All these women know is to “use what you got to get what you want” and their angry, bitter, man-hating mommas taught them that. Fathers go back home and raise your children and take care of your family(ies).

5. AMAZINGGRACE

December 12, 2012 at 3:17 pm

Both of them are freaks. They knew what the outcome would be, yet both pursued each other for the thrill of it all. The Judge look like a freak, and she looks like one too. NEXT!!

6. Harold

December 10, 2012 at 11:31 am

Why would a Judge go public knowing he has a baby on the way with her. This does not make since. I do not believe it. If he hit it after the case was over–no problem.

7. Derrick

December 10, 2012 at 5:47 am

I agree, these females get mad when they are labeled ‘ho’s and bytches’ but that’s what they act like when they engage in bullshyt of this nature!!!

Then they call on ‘god’ for guidance when they were the ones opening up their legs for a se*xual escapade, especially with men of authority.

FVCK THIS BYTCH!!! SHE WAS A ‘HO, SLUT AND BYTCH…3 IN 1

8. Whatever

December 9, 2012 at 11:00 pm

It’s another pathetic situation. I’m sick and tired if women participating in sexual relationship with men they know are married it involved with women then crying they have been victimize, having the nerve to become impregnated with married men. What have this world of people become, liar, sexual demons, just sickening. The judge was dead wrong no doubt but these women are sickening

9. Whatever

December 9, 2012 at 11:00 pm

10. Sundeana E. Johnson

December 9, 2012 at 10:48 pm

What is so sad about this,is that this is something that should have been handle outside the courtroom, we the tax payers should not have been apart of this. It seems that Mott disclosed this after she found out that they were not gona be together, so she did this out of vengence. Both were wrong, what is wrong with people now days? It is as if they don’t care about anyone as long as they are right. If they can’t get what they want when they want it they are willing to destroy anyone, they have no feelings for others. The wife is the one who will be truly hurt and disrespected. Not appropiate at all.

11. Sundeana E. Johnson

December 9, 2012 at 10:47 pm

12. DMONEY

December 9, 2012 at 5:41 pm

One can call both partie names and refer to integrity, just keep in mind that the lure of the nector is powerful. People in power often feel that they are entitled to a little extra. Legislators, Presidents,law enforcement and of course the CIA Director. A bad marriage or financial trouble can cause one to look gain relief from other sources. The week have to perish so that the strong can move on.

13. corbin56

December 9, 2012 at 5:35 pm

This situation is laughable. I cannot wait to see how this plays out.

14. Derrick

December 9, 2012 at 5:53 am

We have clowns like this judge (Black & caucasoid), who are putting Black men in jail for child support, while these professional predators, are “getting it on” with their female clients.

This “illegal” and “injustice” system is fvcked up. Stay away from this messd up system because ALL of these judges, lawyers, and prosecutors ain’t SHYT!!!