Russell Simmons Honored By LL Cool J At Producers Guild Awards

RussellSimmonsawardMusic mogul, Russell Simmons was honored, last night, at the 2013 Producers Guild Awards. Rap legend and actor LL Cool J had the honor of presenting “Uncle Rush” with the award. Simmons tweeted live from the event.

“I guess I’m up soon WTF am I gonna say. I’m humbled to be getting award? Wish I had a joke :_) it would likely be too dirty”

Accompanying Simmons at the event were his two daughters ,Ming and Aoki Lee, and his companion, Hana Nitsche. Russell Simmons and his brother Rev. Run of Run DMC were recently accused of swindling their ex- partner out of millions. Simmons and his brother have denied the allegations that the president of Run Athletics, Rasheed Young, has brought against them.

The Def Jam co-founder, along with Rick Rubin, is responsible for making hip-hop a mainstay in pop culture. He is noted as the third richest figure in hip-hop. Simmons has had major success in the music industry and in the fashion world, with his Phat Farm and Baby Phat clothing lines.

Asa Lovechild is an accomplished actress and singer out of New York City.

www.facebook.com/asaentertainmentgroup

www.asalovechildworld.com

8 Responses to Russell Simmons Honored By LL Cool J At Producers Guild Awards

1. จำนองที่ดิน Reply

April 15, 2014 at 11:48 am

Yes! Finally someone writes about furniture and home.

2. careeractive.co.uk Reply

April 7, 2014 at 12:32 pm

I every time spent my half an hour to read this weblog’s
    articles or reviews everyday along with a mug of coffee.

3. easter fashion 2014 Reply

April 7, 2014 at 6:25 am

I loved as much as you’ll receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive,
    your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an impatience over
    that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again as exactly the same nearly
    a lot often inside case you shield this hike.

4. http://138tl.com Reply

April 5, 2014 at 1:11 am

Hello there! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers?
    I’m kinda paranoid about losing everything I’ve worked hard on.

Any recommendations?

5. cigarette electronique Reply

March 19, 2014 at 10:27 pm

Just desire to say your article is as astounding.

The clarity in your publish is just excellent and that i can think
    you’re knowledgeable in this subject. Fine with your permission allow me to grab your feed
    to stay up to date with imminent post. Thanks a million and please keep up
    the enjoyable work.

6. v****a Reply

March 11, 2014 at 5:54 pm

Howdy would you mind stating which blog platform you’re using?
    I’m going to start my own blog iin the near future but I’m having a tough time selecting
    between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.

The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then
    most blogs and I’m looking for something copmpletely unique.
    P.S Apologies for getting off-topic but I had tto ask!

Visit my web site -v****a