cooper1

What was wrong with Kathy Griffin on New Year’s Eve?  You wouldn’t expect a woman to go in front of millions of people after she’d been drinking, but some are wondering if she’s going to have her job after she let loose on New Years with co-host Anderson Cooper.  A clearly uncomfortable Cooper watched Griffin’s antics and tried to calm her down, but the determined woman just kept at it, literally kissing him below the belt and saying that she was going to “tickle his sack.”

“I’m going to tickle your sack,” Griffin said. “You can say sack (on air). That’s not bad.”

Cooper then replied: “I don’t know what you’re talking about. I have no sack of gifts here. A sack of Christmas presents. I did not bring a sack of Christmas presents.”

“You’re calling your privates your Christmas presents,” said Griffin.

After sending the cameraman to another section of the country for a special report, Cooper noticed that Griffin had bent over to kiss his crotch.

“Did you drop something?” he asked.

“No, I was kissing your sardine,” she said.

“I can do it again,” Griffin said, while on her knees. “I can do this all night long.”

“No, sweetie,” Cooper said, as he tried to bring her back to her feet.

“You know you want to,” she said.

“Believe me, I really don’t,” Cooper said.

We ask the YBW family:  Could a black woman get away with this kind of thing and still keep her job?  h**l-to-the-no.

Please join the

Your Black World Newsletter

12 Responses to Kathy Griffin Kisses Anderson Cooper Below the Belt During CNN New Year’s Broadcast

1. jim Reply

January 3, 2013 at 3:03 pm

I guess because this is cable all decorum is lost. Had this been a network station there would be more vitriol and condemnation

2. Regina Reply

January 3, 2013 at 1:18 pm

I did not see this. I refused to watch anything that this two dollar chicken box whoe is supposedly acting on. This bestially bred behavior of YT is not surprising to me at all.

Anyone who watched this show while she was part of the programming got what you wanted and asked for.

3. Kathy Reply

January 3, 2013 at 11:57 am

I don’t usually comment, but this is disgusting. She is a visual w***e and thinks it is cute. She says horrible thingsss about decent people like she is above reproach. She is nasty ugly and disgusting and she thinks she is funny. Granted she makes money, but thrill seekers are the only ones who pay her any attention and just for the sickness of it. She is a raunchy person who has no respect for herself or anyone else. Imagine going down on a gay man in front of the world on TV at a memorable time as New Years Eve. Really Kathy. Do you need that much attention. That is exaclty how men will look at you, not that they aren’t anyway. YUKO

4. Erica Reply

January 3, 2013 at 5:02 am

She has a friendly relationship with his mom GV, so I guess she thought being over friendly was fun. She has always been inappropriate in every thing she does but that is what brings in the ratings, maybe since it was primetime and kids were possibly watching she may get an FCC fine. (wishful thinking) or she will do an apology tour on the talk show circuit.

5. Destitute American Reply

January 3, 2013 at 1:04 am

I never understood why she continues to get job offers and shows anyway. Kathy Griffin is just another talentless wonder.

No, a black woman would not be able to do this and keep her job. But then again, no black woman would have done this period.

Kathy will likely keep her job. They don’t fire crazy drug addicts like that mess Cat Marnell. In fact, her employer just sent her to rehab in Thailand at ten grand a month. Kathy is a mess too; so she should be secure unless Anderson throws a hissy fit.

6. AMAZINGGRACE Reply

January 2, 2013 at 4:47 pm

I SAW HER GO DOWN, AND CHANGED THE CHANNEL TO CARSON DALY. SHE’ A DOG!