Rapper Chief Keef Sued for Child Support by a Girl in Middle School

keef1

The rapper Chief Keef is learning about an old saying in hip-hop, “More money, more problems.”   Keef is not only dealing with legal drama coming from one bad decision after another, he is also being sued for child support by a girl in middle school.

TMZ is reporting that the girl filed a claim stating that Chief Keef, whose real name is Keith Cozart, fathered a child with her back in 2011.  The documents don’t state the girl’s exact age, but it does say that she attends a middle school in Chicago.  This means that, if you are nice about it, she was in the 7th or 8th grade at the time the pregnancy took place, and maybe as young as elementary school.

The rapper was 15 at the time he got the girl pregnant, if the documents are true.  Believe it or not, it’s illegal in the state of Illinois for two people under the age of 17 to sleep together.   Unfortunately, there are quite a few young mothers on the south side of Chicago, where Cozart resides.   This could send the rapper to jail yet again, since the law says that the older person can be sentenced to up to one year in jail for sleeping with an underage person.

Keef probably won’t be prosecuted for his “crimes” unless the girl’s family decides to press charges.  Chances are that this won’t happen, since they might just be looking to get a piece of his Interscope record deal.  Interscope probably put aside quite a bit of money to deal with Keef’s legal problems.  He was just sentenced to 60 days in a juvenile detention center for violating his probation on a gun charge.

15 Responses to Rapper Chief Keef Sued for Child Support by a Girl in Middle School

1. Naja Patterson Reply

January 25, 2013 at 12:37 pm

Chief keef is the best rapper alive no one can lie on him I love him so much and when I go to chicago and I see you I’m f*****g the s**t out of you lol

2. Naja Patterson Reply

January 25, 2013 at 12:37 pm

3. Naja patterson Reply

January 25, 2013 at 10:46 am

Chief keef is so f*****g sexy and when I see him in Chicago I f*****g the s**t out of him I love him so much and I will love to have your kids I’m 17years old and I will love to you baby mamma

4. EasyJesus66 Reply

January 22, 2013 at 2:22 pm

Maybe she got left back a few times.

5. Latrice Reply

January 21, 2013 at 2:45 pm

Or maybe they should be embarrassed that their daughter has a child before she is even 16. As someone who had a child at 18, this is not the life I want mine to have. I want mine to make better decisions. Also first there will be a dna cause we know how this goes. That’s not my kid she was screwin everybody. Then he will make a rap about it make a boatload of money. If it is his child the mother will get her c*t and her child will grow up with this ugly cloud over his or her head. Let’s not forget money or no money this is still two teen parents one who is already having trouble staying out of jail. (Tears)

6. Elizabeth Reply

January 21, 2013 at 2:45 pm

Also, put her trifling parents in jail. They did not protect her nor did they teach her about life and morals. This is a disgraceful, nasty and immoral story.

• cheche Reply

January 23, 2013 at 7:19 pm

pls tell me how you know the girls parents are trifling??? My mom was very strict and kept her foot on my neck…but yet I had a child at 18. My mother is neither trifling or stupid and if this had happen now days the father of my child would be in jail as he was 8 years older. So before you judge get the full story! Whaterver the story is its sad why a young person has a baby before they should.

• cheche Reply

January 23, 2013 at 7:19 pm

pls tell me how you know the girls parents are trifling??? My mom was very strict and kept her foot on my neck…but yet I had a child at 18. My mother is neither trifling or stupid and if this had happen now days the father of my child would be in jail as he was 8 years older. So before you judge get the full story! Whatever the story is its sad why a young person has a baby before they should.

• cheche Reply

January 23, 2013 at 7:19 pm

7. Carolyn M. Reply

January 21, 2013 at 1:12 pm

Maybe they should be parents and realize that this situation has caused a problem (mental & probably physical)for their child that money won’t change.