Michelle Williams Fires Back At Keyshia Cole’s SuperBowl Comment

michellewill3Michelle Williams has not said much about the tweet that singer, Keyshia Cole, posted about her performance during halftime, at the SuperBowl. Cole had a not so nice truth to post about Williams, who did not seem to fit into the Destiny’s Child mold, when reunited with her fellow members.Cole tweeted, “I think I was frightened to blink for a sec. Then Michelle sung and woke my  a** up from my daze! She always f**@$# the groove up.”  Of course this did not sit well with DC fans and they ate Cole alive with their responses.

But it was rumored that Michelle Williams fired back at the singer, saying, “I’m Destiny’s Child and you are Frankie’s Child… You do the math.” Williams is denying that she ever said that and seemed a bit irritated that anyone would think so. Williams, instead chose to clear up the phantom tweet rumors and take the high road . She completely refutes any involvement in the back and forth between Cole and herself saying, “I never tweeted that! Be wise and check the ORIGINAL timeline before you spread more mess! Once again…God bless!”

On her Facebook page, she told fans that women need to stick together and support each other.

“It was an honor to share the stage with my sisters Kelly Rowland and Beyoncé on Sunday night. To all my ladies, we must learn to stick together and support each other. The incredible Alicia Keys and Jennifer Hudson did an amazing job too! Thank you to my sister Beyoncé for sharing your moment with Destiny’s Child. Love you!”

Asa Lovechild is an accomplished actress and singer out of New York City.

www.facebook.com/asaentertainmentgroup

www.asalovechildworld.com

13 Responses to Michelle Williams Fires Back At Keyshia Cole’s SuperBowl Comment

1. Poetee Reply

February 20, 2013 at 12:03 am

She is a practicing Christian. Luke 6:26. Peace!

2. caryn Reply

February 14, 2013 at 5:21 pm

I Love Destiny’s child (The whole Group)I’ll alway’s say that Michelle is quite skinnty & could use a Little more Rhythm However, she can sang! i did see that play with her and clifton Davis (dat mane still fine wow!) and it was wonderful! the half time show was stunning it was great to see the girlz do their thing!

3. Kim Reply

February 11, 2013 at 6:44 pm

Jeeeeeeeeeeeee SUS!

4. d.D. Logan Reply

February 9, 2013 at 11:21 am

Michelle, thanks for taking the high road. We do not have to disrespect othrs when they disrespect us.

5. cheche Reply

February 9, 2013 at 10:33 am

dham you are so right. people like these are the very reason I don’t wish to go to church! I will always believe in God but don’t have time for so call christians who act like street hustlers!

6. S. Reply

February 9, 2013 at 3:31 am

Just replace Michelle with Amaire after all Beyonce stole her sound on B-day. It just worked better for her since she has a stinger voice.

7. Ja'Neisha Hunter Reply

February 8, 2013 at 4:35 pm

Michelle is wack as h**l. Period

• Mz Reply

February 9, 2013 at 1:11 am

“Michelle is wack as h**l. Period”

“Ja’Neisha”
      With a typical ni@#a name, I wouldn’t be too quick to judge anything. SMH

8. ms zee Reply

February 8, 2013 at 1:20 pm

I love me some DC!! As always Your harmonies were tight! And Ms.Michelle,you know when you make It known who & whose you are(a child of God) the enemy will come at cha in all forms.I like KC,but clearly she has some issues,So just pray for her and keep being blessed!! #BlackGirlsRock!!!

9. Netta Reply

February 8, 2013 at 9:49 am

I saw Michelle perform in the play “What my Husband Doesn’t Know” in West Palm Beach, Fl. I was skeptical at first just based on her small role in Destiny’s Child but after she sang the first song, I was no longer a doubter. She has a beautiful voice and just because she doesn’t shake and show as much as Kelly and Beyonce does not make her less talented.

10. ahb Reply

February 8, 2013 at 9:25 am

Michelle needs to stick to singing Gospel music and living for The LORD or she needs to live totally for the devil. You can’t do both. One week she is making a Gospel cd and then the next week she is on T.V. performing a lap dance. Very hypocritical and represents confusion. GOD is not the author of confusion, but of peace. Sounds like mockery to me. Michelle choose ye this day who you will serve. You can’t serve two masters. You are confusing somebody.

• Dham Reply

February 8, 2013 at 9:01 pm

AHB,I know you are not passing judgment. It was just a halftime show. They were having fun as sisters should. Furthermore, how can you dare say she is living for the devil. You don’t even know her. You better check yourself WOMAN OF GOD. Really?????????????????????

11. Roslyn Bass Reply

February 8, 2013 at 7:36 am

Keyshia yo a** was outta line…you’re a prime example of African American Sisters going against each other!! It’s your freedom to speak yes, but some comments should be kept off the social sites!!! IJS…and sticking to it!