by Yvette Carnell

Most people know by now that the former LAPD officer who  is accused of killing 3 people  is still on the loose. You may also know that police have gonedorner door to door, but still haven’t been able to capture the former Navy officer. What you may not know is that the accused 33 year old killer, Christopher Dorner,  left behind a manifesto  in which he detailed how a racist and b****l LAPD had framed him after he reported an officer for excessive force,  leaving him no alternative but to engage in “asymmetrical” warfare.

In his manifesto, Dorner says that the LAPD hasn’t changed since the Rodney King beating, and that many of the same individuals who were responsible for the Rodney King beating are still on the force:

This department has not changed from the Daryl Gates and Mark Fuhrman days. Those officers are still employed and have all promoted to Command staff and supervisory positions. I will correct this error. Are you aware that an officer (a rookie/probationer at the time) seen on the Rodney King videotape striking Mr. King multiple times with a baton on 3/3/91 is still employed by the LAPD and is now a Captain on the police department?

Dorner also discloses that he was faced with racism very early on his life, and has dealt with it ever since:

I grew up in neighborhoods where blacks make up less than 1%. My first recollection of racism was in the first grade at Norwalk Christian elementary school in Norwalk, CA. A fellow student, Jim Armstrong if I can recall, called me a n*gger on the playground.My response was swift and non-lethal. I struck him fast and hard with a p***h an k**k. He cried and reported it to a teacher. The teacher reported it to the principal. The principal swatted Jim for using a derogatory word toward me. He then for some unknown reason swatted me for striking Jim in response to him calling me a n*gger. He stated as good Christians we are to turn the other cheek as Jesus did. Problem is, I’m not a f*cking Christian and that old book, made of fiction and limited non-fiction, called the bible, never once stated Jesus was called a n****r. How dare you swat me for standing up for my rights for demanding that I be treated as a equal human being. That day I made a life decision that i will not tolerate racial derogatory terms spoken to me.

But Dorner doesn’t just reserve his criticism for white racists within the LAPD ranks though. He has many harsh words for minorities within the ranks as well. He takes issue with Hispanics who abuse their own people, Asians who stand by as people are abused because they “don’t like conflict”, and blacks who are in their divisions in order to exact payback on white officers, and who continue racism within the ranks by not standing up for black people.

The former LAPD cop also took issue with how racists are disrespecting President Obama:

You disrespect the office of the POTUS/Presidency and Commander in Chief. You call him Kenyan, mongroid, halfrican, muslim, and FBHO when in essence you are to address him as simply, President. The same as you did to President George W. Bush and all those in the highest ranking position of our land before him. Just as I always have. You question his birth certificate, his educational and professional accomplishments, and his judeo-christian beliefs. You make disparaging remarks about his d**d parents. You never questioned the fact that his former opponent, the honorable Senator John McCain, was not born in the CONUS or that Bush had a C average in his undergrad.

And he warns citizens that police are not the good guys, so they shouldn’t feel sorry for fallen LAPD officers:

They [LAPD] take photos of your loved ones recently deceased bodies with their cellphones and play a game of who has the most graphic d**d body of the night with officers from other divisions. This isn’t just the 20 something year old officers, this is the 50 year old officers with significant time on the job as well who participate.

And:

“How do you know when a police officer is lying??? When he begins his sentence with, “based on my experience and training”

And:

Citizens/non-combatants, do not render medical aid to downed officers/enemy combatants. They would not do the same for you. They will let you bleed out just so they can brag to other officers that they had a 187 caper the other day and can’t wait to accrue the overtime in future court subpoenas. As they always say, “that’s the paramedics job…not mine”. Let the balance of loss of life take place. Sometimes a reset needs to occur.

In the end, Dorner cautions officers from trying to capture him. He says he is well armed, expertly trained, and has nothing to lose:

The Violence of action will be HIGH. I am the reason TAC alert was established. I will bring unconventional and asymmetrical warfare to those in LAPD uniform whether on or off duty. ISR is my strength and your weakness. You will now live the life of the prey. Your RD’s and homes away from work will be my AO and battle space. I will utilize every tool within INT collections that I learned from NMITC in Dam Neck. You have misjudged a sleeping giant.

As he predicted in his manifesto, Dorner hasn’t been caught.

Yvette Carnell is a former Capitol Hill and campaign staffer turned writer. She is currently an editor and contributor to Yourblackworld. You can reach Yvette via Twitter @YvetteDC or on Facebook.

43 Responses to Ex-LAPD Officer’s Gripping Manifesto Details Framing, Abuse and Out of Control Racism Within LAPD Ranks

1. djsinmagic Reply

February 12, 2013 at 8:08 pm

sry but the law was wrong so was this guy but he lost it its that easy he should be stopped but he is wayward h**t soldier and yes he did k**l ppl that where not guilty and most likely unarmed but hay that’s war right. Americans are not the enemy but the police clearly act like that when ppl are in question that they are and focus on forcing their order on the masses when the real crooks operate more in secret all they can catch is catch junkies, crazy & get more angry over been challenged and failing to get the real bad ppl making them more angry and abusive its s**t world we live in just get use to it and take it like good b***h

2. Haile Reply

February 11, 2013 at 11:41 am

European Racism is knitted in the world society, and it destroying man.

3. Haile Reply

February 11, 2013 at 11:37 am

The Federal Government should immediately hault the manhunt, and stepin and do an immediate and honest investigation, even though that their hands are stained with b***d.This sitation is crying out for that.Here is an African proverb. “Until lions have a story teller, tales of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.” ” If the truth is crushed the earth itself will rise up.”

4. H. James Roseau Reply

February 10, 2013 at 1:32 pm

Racism kills! Continuous racist acts oftentimes lead to extreme stress, stroke, heart attack, and d***h among the targeted race. While some may choose not to engage in a quick murderous act as others by using a gun or lynching, they are equally guilty of murder when their racist acts ultimately result in the d***h of someone. I can point to many folks who have committed s*****e or drunken themselves to d***h because of their direct exposures to racism. Those that do not die may ultimately “go postal” or become self-destructive in so many ways. So, instead of pointing fingers at Mr. Doner for acts many of you have committed directly or indirectly through racism, you should point them at yourselves and the corrupt justice system that you have established to allegedly help maintain a just society.

5. madmike,lionheart Reply

February 10, 2013 at 1:35 am

April 28,1973,at New York Blvd.in south jamaica Queens,NYC.A 10 year old child was gunned down by two racist nypd pigs,who,after shooting him in the back,said over their walkie-talkies”Die,you little b*****d”.(sunday dailynews march 11,2012)And thomas shea,the shooter,got off scott free(11 whites,1 black jury)by saying 1)i thought he had a gun 2)I thought he was the 250lb.suspect we were looking for 3)temporary insanity(I remember this because I had not to long ago finished H.S.and went to the protest ralley against this heartless dog) Monday,April 16,2012-Detective Debra Lawson,heard Capt.James Coan say to a field team”they are f…..g animals.You make sure if you have to shoot,you shoot them in the head.That way there’s one story!(Daily News,April 16,2012-page 6)And don’t forget the forced sterilization of Etheopian Hebrews by the state of israel(Your Black World.Net)Crimes that would embarrass a race of savages!!!

6. Harold Reply

February 9, 2013 at 4:08 pm

Now I understand. A modern day Nat Turner.

7. mike Jackson Reply

February 9, 2013 at 3:46 pm

Ain’t no fun when the rabbit got the gun! This dude is flat the h**l out tired! Hes doing what every black person in the USA should do shut these racist pig down & recalibrate this f….. up world! I’m glad he cleaning they clocks! Maybe they’ll stop their stupidity.

8. George Benson Reply

February 9, 2013 at 11:36 am

America was incepted through the killings of thousands of innocent Native Indians and economically consummated on the b****l back of slavery. America has rained down more destruction and d***h on innocent civilians throughout the world… more than any other so called civilized nation. And under the declaration of “God Bless America”, President Obama, a puppet for the Military Industrial Complex is UNILATERIALLY carrying out routine Drone strikes against people of color around the world, resulting in hundreds of innocent women and babies being killed. Daily, numerous ex-War Veterans used by the Military Industrial Complex to fight wars for their profits are committing s*****e due in part of their guilt of having killed so many innocent people. America’s State Police Systems (LAPD, NYPD, etc.) are merely extensions of America’s Military Industrial Complex, which is racist and corrupt to the core. What Chris Dorner is doing is fighting a war against America’s same heartless racist, power mongers and oppressors that trained him to fight their war against the innocent people of this nation. To which, I say I am one thousand percent behind Chris Dorner!!!

9. George Benson Reply

February 9, 2013 at 11:35 am

America was incepted through the killings of thousands of innocent Native Indians and economically consummated on the b****l back of slavery. America has rained down more destruction and d***h on innocent civilians throughout the world… more than any other so called civilized nation. And under the declaration of “God Bless America”, President Obama, a puppet for the Military Industrial Complex is UNILATERIALLY carrying out routine Drone strikes against people of color around the world, resulting in hundreds of innocent women and babies being killed. Daily, numerous ex-War Veterans used by the Military Industrial Complex to fight wars for their profits are committing s*****e due in part of their guilt of having killed so many innocent people. America’s State Police Systems (LAPD, NYPD, etc.) are merely extensions of America’s Military Industrial Complex, which is racist and corrupt to the core. What Chris Dorner is doing is fighting a war against America’s same heartless racist, power mongers and oppressors that trained him to fight their wat against the innocent people of this nation. To which, I say I am one thousand percent behind Chris Dorner!!!

10. malik a. Rashid Reply

February 9, 2013 at 11:18 am

I, wish this brother could have inform a high up agency about This Injustice on racism To The Attorney Affair Office. Because now his life will be take by sums of those same croocked brotherhood when they catch him, not only we lose another Black man from our race and our society.

11. cheche Reply

February 9, 2013 at 11:05 am

I don’t agree with the killings either unless his life was being threaten before he went on this rapage!! I work in a hospital and can’t believe some of the conversation I here from the doctors and nurses about minorities and the poor neighborhoods they or I live in, yet no one says or does anything about it. It will take a patient or family members to promote change!

12. Trevor Fraser Reply

February 9, 2013 at 9:31 am

I quite understand what Mr Dorner must have been through in the LAPD. I understand, not because I have been through it myself, but because my son is a police officer in a racist police department in Massachusetts and he is going through something similar.
    The PD even has the local media whipping the public frenzy against him so Officer Dorner is right—-DON’T TRUST THE MAINSTRAM MEDIA.
    All we know about this ex-police officer is that he alledgedly killed three people. What the mainstram media did not report was the h**l the LAPD put this man through and naked rascism perpetuated toward him. Namecalling was the least of the crimes against this man. It is good an informative that he published his manifesto so all can read and understand. MAY THEY NEVER CATCH HIM for his standing up to the rascist police departments that exists in the U.S.

13. Kwame Reply

February 9, 2013 at 9:30 am

Wow! So much for this post-racial society under Obama. Talk about life imitating art. I recommend everyone to see the movie called “The Glass Ceiling” starring Actor Michael Boatman. The idea that you can fight the revolution by plugging information into your head (reading) and lying on a couch only happens in the “Matrix”. I support the brother, however, he is fighting a battle he cannot win. You cannot change the nature of the devil no more than you can change the universe. If we are to sacrifice our lives, let it be for an independent nation controlled by enslaved Afrikans in Amerikkka.

14. Kwame Reply

February 9, 2013 at 9:30 am

15. Django Reply

February 9, 2013 at 9:05 am

Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome?

16. Yolanda Reply

February 9, 2013 at 8:39 am

Its funny to me how black ppl are on here talking about he’s taking this to far when white have bn killing us for centuries. These the same type of black ppl tht haven’t lifted a finger or email or called anyone about the injustice tht blacks go thru. These r the same type of. Black ppl tht was against Martin Luther King and Rosa Parks when they want to make a change and stand up for our rights. Every other way tht we have tried is not working they r still getting away w killing us and imprisoning our brother for non v*****t crimes so tht they can destroy our families and get rich on their backed. I don’t condone killing but at some point something else has to be done. These cops have been promoted where is the anger and discuss about that. He told u all what is going on behind close doors did u judgemental pl about his action start a petition did u call the chief of staff. Yet when they k**l a black person nothing happens but if we k**l them we get the d***h penalty. Come on ppl think for ur self or do y’all not car about ur ppl since u have a few dollars or its not happening to ur family. Of maybe its BC u have a races of friends now tht y’all can’t see the real.

17. Dee Reply

February 9, 2013 at 3:52 am

It never fails to amuse me,another situation of blacks excusing one’s behavior no matter what they do-never take responsibility!! Then they cry and whine cuz dey get no respect. How can you give respect to someone who shows their a*s at 3am at I-hop? I find great humor when I listen to urban radio and they say it will be an upscale event,then a bro. pulls a gun and shoots someone who stepped on their foot and would’nt take “excuse me” to resolve the incident! Dat MF ai’nt gwine diss me and get away wit it. We at a ‘upscale event -no just cuz you bought a new clown suit you are not “upscale” you still be a hood rat ghetto child run’in wild! Oh and by the way the brother you s**t d**d was just gett’in ready to turn hiz life around,if you don’t believe me ax hiz mammy when the news people interviewed her she said”little bad azz bay-bay was gonna get hiz GED cuz he stopped slang’in crack when he quit school in 4th grade” but he was ready to turn it around!

• Redbone Reply

February 9, 2013 at 11:40 am

This brother needs all our support and not all our yesterday woe’s… We finally have someone who is worthy to stand-up against all the (Dark Evil Clowns of The L.A.P.D.) and some of us stupid blind azz-holes still refuse to see the f**k light… dah wake the f**k up b**ches…
      Yo azz so stuck in a d**n rutt you can’t even articulate with yo sorry blind-azz…
      We have too many brothers behind bars wrongfully, and you need to thank God that you have probably never been counted amongest that rank. You sound like a f**k coward…

18. Haile Reply

February 8, 2013 at 10:16 pm

There is more to the story than we know. European Racism at work again.There is no name yet coined for this what we call European Racism for want of a better word.All the trouble in our world today direct or indirect is caused by European racism, this thing is so poisonous I have not yet found a word for it.

19. SayWhat Reply

February 8, 2013 at 10:07 pm

What are the cops expected to do wait for him to ‘come out with his hands up’? It’s not going happen. His execution is planned, if he doesn’t exterminate himself first. He already stated he has nothing to live for. He’s lived a very sad existence his whole life. The real problem is he didn’t obtain the proper psychiatic counseling he apparently needed years ago. Racism in police departments around the U.S. is real – we already know that. This precipice he’s on has more to do with a troubled little boy who’s been reliving his past and never learned any coping skills. Why is it his family only lived in communities where African Americans were the minority? It seems they chose to isolate themselves from people who looked like themselves and now that troubled child is a grown man haunted by his past, p****d off about the present, with no hope for the future. The man’s a lunatic! He has declared war against the establishment, highlighted his millitary skills and detailed his arsenal. And, the PD and intelligence agencies are supposed to do what..? He’s got them on high alert and they’re running around like chickens with their heads c*t off shooting randomly at anyting moving. It’s insane and the circumstances are very sad.

20. Renee Reply

February 8, 2013 at 8:33 pm

I understand where he is coming from. And there is so much more to this situation than the “manhunt for a monster” the mainstream media is trying to create. Dorner is very sane and knows what he is doing. And the information he disclosed only confirmed my deepest and most cynical thoughts on policemen in general, especially white ones.

21. Erica Reply

February 8, 2013 at 8:27 pm

He has a platform he could have used without violence. Innocent family members are dying so people will pay attention for a minute but keep in mind the minute the next big thing happens he.us old news. He should have gone about this differently. He didn’t think about his loved ones either.

22. Vital Reply

February 8, 2013 at 7:05 pm

So this racism will continue when the LAPD hires Ted Sexton from Tuscaloosa, ALABAMA

23. Andre Reply

February 8, 2013 at 6:55 pm

This brother is of the spirit of Nat Turner. Do not turn away or turn your back on this brother or any brother fighting racism in America.

• Redbone Reply

February 9, 2013 at 11:32 am

Amen Andre….

24. Kim Reply

February 8, 2013 at 6:45 pm

Like I said on another post – I am not condoning his actions but the brother sho nuff is making a point. I was forced to resign and wanted to do a whole lot of messin up but they weren’t worth me going to jail or an early grave. I had a point to make and investigaors went along with the white supremist who openly admitted she set me uo with personnel. Now where are my rights in this situation? All I can do is try to re vamp for even better than before; and tell em what they can do for me when I make it again WITHOUT THEM! What gets me though in my situation the corny blacks who wouldn’t speak up scared of that b***h of losing thier own jobs instead of telling the truth to rid of her. SAD! Worked 16 yewrs hard to be brought down to pure poverty at the age of 53 and civil leaders, NAACP, etc NO ONE CARES! Thats the sad part! So I can eel what what he is enduring and he is definately making a point! sad others got to lose thier life but this is an unfair world just like with unfair labor practices. He just happen to have HUGE b***s to complete his actions. Maybe our leaders will take more action knowing many of us are losing careers behind white supremist. h**l ppl in jail are living better than some of us trying to adjust all over again to a life of poverty after working hard for years only to be torn down all over again. It just don”t make no d**n sense. Screw all of them with power and doin nothing for us! ALL OF THem! Okay??? We keep cryin out and no one cares to do anything cause THEY ALL eating and livin well. They dont give a d**n about us. But they gonnna get thiers in ways they wouldn’t expect. Oh hard times is comin to you n your families too! too!

25. Kim Reply

February 8, 2013 at 6:42 pm

Like I said on another post – I am not condoning his actions but the brother sho nuff is making a point. I was forced to resign and wanted to do a whole lot of messin up but they weren’t worth me going to jail or an early grave. I had a point to make and investigaors went along with the white supremist who openly admitted she set me uo with personnel. Now where are my rights in this situation? All I can do is try to re vamp for even better than before; and tell em what they can do for me when I make it again WITHOUT THEM! What gets me though in my situation the corny blacks who wouldn’t speak up scared of that b***h of losing thier own jobs instead of telling the truth to rid of her. SAD! Worked 16 yewrs hard to be brought down to pure poverty at the age of 53 and civil leaders, NAACP, etc NO ONE CARES! Thats the sad part! So I can eel what what he is enduring and he is definately making a point! sad others got to lose thier life but this is an unfair world just like with unfair labor practices. He just happen to have HUGE b***s to complete his actions. Maybe our leaders will take more action knowing many of us are losing careers behind white supremist. h**l ppl in jail are living better than saome of us trying to adjust all over again to a life poverty. It just don”t make no d**n sense. Screw all of them with power and doin nothing for us! ALL OF THem! Okay??? We keep cryin out and no one cares to do anything cause THEY ALL eating and livin well. They dont give a d**n about us.

26. J.D. Hill Reply

February 8, 2013 at 6:27 pm

Not everybody is a Christian. And those who truly are don’t always follow the teachings of Christ, anyway. We, too, fall short of the glory of God.

This Chris Dorner situation is so sad. And like all other tragedies that occur in society, it would be good to get to the bottom of the problem.

As I see it, the problem is Satan – demons in all the folk who pushed Dorner eventually over the cliff and demons in Dorner himself.

We don’t know what kind of shrine we are building when we mistreat people. There are myriads of Chris Dorners out there and who are at their breaking point. And we don’t know who will be in their path when they do snap and decide to repay evil for evil.

“Let us do good to all men, especially to those who are of the household of faith.”

27. Mali-Ma Reply

February 8, 2013 at 6:21 pm

For those of us that hope he survives this, we can forget about it. He will not, just like you said “this dude knows too much” this is the reason he will not survive it. The government, police, CIA, FBI and many other governmental institutions do not what the truth to be known about this kind of issues.
    You remember Osama Bin laden who is a CIA Asset “Tim Osman”. His CIA Code name is Tim Osman. (Google it). He was unarmed when they found him. He could have been captured and brought to justice through the court system. But your government do not what it this way, had they give him a chance to have his day in court do you know the amount of information they would have gotten from him with regards to Al kaida and 911? Think about it, but the government does not what the truth about 911. After all this is the guy they say he engineered 911 and he is the leader of Al kaida.
    Enough said, that brother would not survive this, because the powers that be do not want the beans to be spill out and he already stated. Also his fellow officers already regarded him as snitch at this point in time.

• DeepEntity Reply

February 8, 2013 at 6:53 pm

you made some very good points.

28. Elem Reply

February 8, 2013 at 6:21 pm

Yes, there is racism, heck a lot of it. This is about an angry entitled soul who believed he should have been treated better.

The problem with black folk today is that a significant number of us, believe that because we may have some money, or good grades, or talent, that we too should become privileged and entitled to nice things, even if it comes at the expense of others.

I bet you that if this dude was white, he too would be a racist murdering hill billy on patrol.

The number 1 reason police k**l innocent people, is because they too are angry, entitled and depressed. They too woke up one AM and realized that their lives are not privileged. Rather than accept life on life’s terms and acknowledge that society lied to them, they take out their anger on people of color.

This guy gets a A plus for insight and a big F for judgement.

29. Codrington C. Dapp Reply

February 8, 2013 at 6:12 pm

LAPD’s roosters are coming home to roost. Too bad the brotha had to go out like this but we all know that there is a lot of truth in what he was saying…

30. Elem Reply

February 8, 2013 at 6:10 pm

This guy….

31. JembeQueen Reply

February 8, 2013 at 5:31 pm

What’s scary to me is not this guy, he’s an equalizer in my opinion, but the FACT that SO MANY PEOPLE can not comprehend what they read. The other thing that scary is how many people obviously self censored because they don’t want to be put on any FBI or homeland security watch list.

What black person REALLY doesn’t agree with what Mr Dorner is doing (and why!) and is secretly hoping he gets all the worst of the cops on the dept?

These folks are lying.

Getting back to my original thought, our educational system is the worst in the world but our students have the highest level of self esteem… self esteem isn’t an employable job skill, reading and understanding written and spoken instructions is.

To those of you that went on a rant about NYPD:

The guy is talking about Rodney King (HINT), LAPD (HINT), Darryl Gates (HINT), Mark Furhman (HINT)

Also, the LAPD did not ‘b**t Rodney King to d***h’ – he died last year and the beating was in 1991. Drugs and a*****l (and lack of a chauffer) killed brother King.

This has NOTHING to do with NYPD. Please reread the article.

32. Ok Reply

February 8, 2013 at 5:24 pm

I’m not saying I agree with the brother’s reaction but I UNDERSTAND

33. big annie Reply

February 8, 2013 at 5:22 pm

I don’t agree with his killing folks, but I understand his frustration. He is military trained and knows how they do surveillance . I truly hopes he just vanishes, gets another identity… Even if they found him and he put his weapons down, they will k**l him.
    I am shocked more Blacks don’t get to the point of taking a stand against the racially motivated cr*p that we endure daily. All of that stuff affects our health. And to have folks lying due to envy because WE have to be 2 times better than whites at the jobs we do… it is a wonder that we can lift our heads off of the pillow and drag our clothes on to do battle another day.
    I pray that God guides his journey.

34. Elizabeth Reply

February 8, 2013 at 5:09 pm

I believe every word he wrote. This happened to me on a job, abuse and racism from a white female who lied, screwed and did what she could to destroy careers. When they see an intelligent person of color, the hate and abuse begins. I see more people of color taking this route in the future because African-Americans are tired.

Some caucasians are just hateful, look and listen when you have to mingle with them.

I see it at the doctor, grocer, gym, some of them oooze hatred. I feel so sorry for this man.

35. nmaat433 Reply

February 8, 2013 at 3:51 pm

I’m not sure I believe this is legit. Didn’t Timothy McVEigh & the Unibomber both write manifestos? And weren’t they all connected in some way to the Military and/or Intelligence Community in some way via mind control research? Can’t say if this officer was in the Navy but wouldn’t be surprised. There is all kinds of c**p the govt does covertly to arouse a certain response in the public. His rant about gun control I thought was odd, as was his support of other agents of white supremacy, when he supposedly is exactly justice to right those wrongs. Either he is misguided and brainwashed or this is fake and manufactured. Only time will tell.

36. Truthbeliever Reply

February 8, 2013 at 2:12 pm

The perpetuation of violence on this site is abhorrent. It’s hard to imagine that so many people would advocate going on a v*****t rampage as an acceptable way to deal with frustration and perceived injustice. The strange thing, though, is that it’s probably the same group of folk who think President Obama should be able to stop the killing in Chicago.

• Codrington C. Dapp Reply

February 8, 2013 at 6:28 pm

No one here is justifying the violence…people are just saying that they understand the anger within this brotha…much like the anger all those white folks have who are going out and buying all of these guns because they think ‘the govt is going to take them’ all away…

37. Suga Reply

February 8, 2013 at 12:08 pm

I do agree with this comment………………….

This post is not * negative* he is doing what none of us have theguts to do- except killing someone* but they lied.. dirtied his name his reputation damaged his family/chances of having a family because he did what was right and stood up fo abuse/racism. Which by the way most of our brothers, sisters mothers fathers etc are being abused and killed everyday in thi racist society what are YOU doing to stand up for the inustices in your job, community, etc… We have been lied to kidnapped our history erased our motherland being raped as our families are being killed, we deal with negative terotyping in every form of everyform.. and we still.. do nothing… I feel for all that lose a life/family member. BUT I am even more deeply h**t that we do nothing. Read the facts read HIS story- as we live in a society that stole buried and hides ours.

• Renee Reply

February 8, 2013 at 8:35 pm

Amen! Amen! Amen!

38. Suga Reply

February 8, 2013 at 12:00 pm

I alreaady knew it was more to this situation..To many cops running around shooting at people without making sure ….who they are shooting at. This dude knows alot, and The Captian know he do and the police… NYPD plan on killing this man….So all of their dirty laundry want get out to the public…Some of it is out and hopely they will let the public know what is really happening in the NYPD….with all of their screwed up games they play with peoples lives……their is alot to this story…Time will tell…this dude mailed out quiet a bit of dvds, and letter to different News stations..Their trying to make this ex police look bad, when their the bad cops thats been working in NYPD for years and teaching the younger police to be as bad cop as they are…..This is going to go virual…..lol….