The fight over baggy pants is getting intense. Many of the people who find themselves  unwittingly staring at another man’s underwear, through nosaggy pants fault of their own, are fed up. On the other side of the debate are those who view saggy pants as some sort of fashion statement, and  hide behind their right to self expression.

Well, tensions boiled over on a NYC subway train yesterday when a fight erupted after one man confronted another fellow about his saggy pants and visible underwear.

The poster of the YouTube video provides an account of what happened:

Man in the purple shirt asked the man in the red/black to pull up his pants (his rear-end was hanging out) and he said no. Man in the purple freaked out saying he is being disrespectful etc. Next thing you know the man in the red is sailing towards me thrown by the guy in purple, the busy train seperates and makes room. He proceedes to smash him into the bench, another guy tries to intervene and is held back.

In the video, the guy in the purple seems to be attempting to prevent a kid from getting involved in the fight, so w’ere not sure what happened there. But hilariously, the fight over saggy pants continued in the YouTube comments section, with the guy in purple telling his side of the story:

It wasn’t over his pants I ask him kindly to either move over or pull up his pants because his put was in my face I understood the train was pack so I ask nicely he turn around and told me nigga dont touch me. We began arguing the rest is history.

Correction his butt in my face

Got it.

Anyway, you can watch the partial video here.

18 Responses to Fight Over Saggy Pants Ignites NYC Subway Fight…Then Spills Over to YouTube Comments Section

1. オークリー ジュリエット

June 10, 2014 at 4:51 pm

ど、君は最初から最後まで事情をぜんぶ知っていたんだろう?」と私は訊いてみた。「ええ、知っていたわ」と少し迷ってから彼女は告白した。「どうして最初にそれをすっかり教えてくれなかったんだ? そうすればこんな|馬《ば》|鹿《か

2. レイバン サングラス 新作

June 10, 2014 at 4:25 pm

ガラス戸は、しめられてあったが、ガラス越しに、中庭の冬景色がながめられた。池の水は、樹々の茂みの影をうつして、澄んでいた。水は、黒く見えた。そのため、池をめぐって乾きはてている、さまざまの石は、白っぽく見えた。春から夏に

3. Darlene Lewis

February 24, 2013 at 10:46 pm

I blame parents for not instilling a sense of pride in their children. Freedom of expression, and clear stupidity is another. No one however has the right to hit or touch another person. Young men need REAL MEN in their lives. A real man would not allow his seed to walk around looking like a damn criminal, or a five year old. Even special ed kids know to pull their pants up if they past their waist. Enough of this nonsense with the mans down…it is ridiculous and a sign of clear retardation, low class, and promoting a common lifestyle…we are on the upward hill and not trying to be categorized by what we wear, or what we look like. Unfortunately the first impression is all that a person uses when creating an impression of an individual. IF YOU HAVE A DAMN BELT, USE IT. NO ONE NEEDS TO SEE YOUR UNDERWEAR. THAT IS WHY THEY ARE CALLED UNDERWEAR. YOU WEAR THEM UNDER YOUR CLOTHING. GET THE BOOK http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/darlenelewis DON’T BE STUPID: ADVICE FOR YOUNG FOLKS AND A FEW OLD FOOLS

4. Darlene Lewis

February 24, 2013 at 10:46 pm

5. brotherscoe

February 23, 2013 at 10:09 pm

He’s lucky he didn’t get shot,by those saggin fools. Many like to pack guns. These kids, should be arrested for indecent exposure, the law should be enforced.

6. Lisa

February 23, 2013 at 5:59 pm

How many young men with jobs (excluding the entertainment industry) have their asses out? None! Get a clue young America, YOU have it twisted.

7. kefen

February 23, 2013 at 7:47 am

I feel the 1st comment was racist,anyway im a black 30 yr old male,& i’ve traveled on the train many times with my daughter & seen this disgusting display of so call fashion.Ok if “its to each its own” @ least take heed to your mothers lesson’s,& put on a clean pair of underwear.And on top of the “saggy pants” alot of the younger generation has mouths like sailors,so in all I am thnkfull this guy didnt want “butt cheeks” in his face,& stood up for himself

8. Goosebumps

February 22, 2013 at 6:19 pm

I say throw those monkeys in jail and throw away the key. I’ve seen a real monkey wearing pants with them pulled up…all the way. Maybe the real monkeys can show those almost monkeys how to pull their pants up. I’m just sayin.

Goosebumps

9. Latrice

February 22, 2013 at 10:10 am

These young people are so disrespectful. He should have just pulled his pants up. Instead he got flip at the lip. You know what’s coming next? Since these young people are so violent, people are going to start seriously hurting them. Nothing will be done either because people are just fed up

10. Donna

February 21, 2013 at 9:17 pm

I wonder of it were a young lady with an extremely ahort dress on, would he have said to pull her dress down? I don’t condone it….but frankly I think these discussions are waaayyyyy overrated.I don’t think it is anyone’s business how one dresses. I don’t know if his actual butt was showing,but I think saying something was out of place.

• cheche

February 21, 2013 at 9:59 pm

No Donna its disrespectful for so call men to have their draws showing in someone’s face!!! What the heck is wrong with you??? I’d say something in a NY minute if dude was exposing his draws in my 90 year old mothers face!!! Or do you think its ok for mine or anyone else little girl to see some grown azz punks draws in her face! And I feel the same way if a girl was exposing her draws in public too!! Something is wrong with you if you think this is alright!!!!!

11. Donna

February 21, 2013 at 9:17 pm

• Christopher

February 23, 2013 at 2:05 pm

Ms. Donna,
      You have contradicted yourself. If you are saying that making a comment to the individual is out of line, you are in fact condoning the behavior. There is a difference between self expression and disrespect. By placing your posterior (butt, naked or otherwise) in someone’s face is a sign of disrespect and therefore should be addressed. It is truly telling of this particular generation’s ability to discern logic from nonsense.

12. Donna

YOUR
    UNDERWEAR
    “Sagging” is Niggas spelled
    backwards……

15. Kerri

February 21, 2013 at 6:07 pm

Seems like the guy in the purple shirt is a good guy. I’m glad he spoke up and said something.

16. tnyaa

February 21, 2013 at 4:33 pm

pull up yo pants, don’t no body want to see yo dirty drawls, or yo stank butt.