nugent11

The bigger they talk, the weaker they usually are.  Ted Nugent is known for being the biggest anti-Obama voice of the Right Wing.  He is also considered somewhat racist for attacking the president in a really nasty way.  Nugent has even gone as far as stating that he’d like to see President Obama gone…for good…sent to the afterlife.  His words are borderline treasonous, but the racists of America identify with him, which keeps him on the stage.

But check this out.  Nugent is not only full of c**p, but he let some of that c**p out in his pants and in a cup in order to avoid having to go fight for his country.  So, the man who loves to talk big about what he would do if someone came to take his guns is really the country music equivalent to a studio gangster – for those who don’t know, a “studio gangster” is a hi-hop term for someone who talks in public about a life that they would never actually have the courage to try to live.  Nugent is the ultimate Vanilla Ice.

Read More At Kulture Kritic

7 Responses to Anti-Obama Loony Ted Nugent Literally Pooped His Pants to Keep from Being Drafted

1. Savon Reply

October 10, 2013 at 7:34 pm

Racist white men have been cowards for decades.
    They no longer wear white robes. They hide behind comment sections online.

Coward Coward Coward.

You better hide you low-life excuse of a human.

2. Ohan Reply

June 25, 2013 at 5:37 pm

I can’t get my thoughts out because Nugent makes me sick to my stomach. He makes me as sick to my stomach as the blacks in America who attended the Million Man March and then came back to their neighborhoods and did nothing! I’m of middle eastern decent (I guess white to most), but when I heard the words of Louis F. there was no doubt in my mind that a true black leader had spoken. So, before black people speak to Nugent’s behavior (insignificant as he is) how about you tackle your bigger more important issues? How about you follow the path that Louis F. put forward! God bless Louis; and this from a white devil!

3. marcus davis Reply

April 20, 2013 at 3:20 pm

I still keep waiting for this clown to shoot himself in the head do us all a favour.

• LaShan Reply

June 3, 2013 at 9:51 am

Just wait and let people open their mouth to see how ignorant they really are. Are we listening to a person who craps in cups? Really? And yes if he s**t himself in the head the world would be free of one more ignorant a*!hole.

4. ST Reply

February 14, 2013 at 5:52 pm

Republicans have a lot of bizzare people who support them. Rush Limbaugh not only flunked out of college, according to his mother he flunked every subject – EVERYTHING! I could see it if these people weren’t public figures. But these voices are opinion leaders for many Republicans.

5. ST Reply