Widgetized Section

Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone

Son Warms Himself Inside Dad’s Car During Snow Storm and Dies from Carbon Monoxide

storm1

A teen boy died this week during the massive snow storm that hit the state of Massachusetts.  It appears that the boy was killed by carbon monoxide when he tried to get warm by getting inside his father’s car. His father was shoveling snow at the time, and the boy tried to warm up by getting into the car.  But the snow had covered the exhaust pipes of the car and the boy died.

The boy had been helping his father shovel snow before getting into the car.  Making matters worse for the family is that the father also went into respiratory arrest for unrelated reasons.  Both father and son were taken to the hospital, with the boy dying.

Read Original Article At The 360 Experiment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Connect with Facebook


*

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>