While many American, including Black Americans, were caught up in the debate about the proper way to do the “Harlem Shake”, a report on the state of Black families went largely unnoticed—this is troubling especially among the Black Community, and begs the question- have we become that complacent? The Urban Institute, a Washington, D.C. think [...]

Read More At BlackLifeCoaches.net

9 Responses to The State of the Black Family- Getting Use to a Problem Is Not the Same as Solving It

1. best cheap jordan website

June 10, 2014 at 4:18 pm

Ankara is actually a material which was normally reserved for cultural festivities. Folks felt this material was much too flowery, and far too vibrant. Formerly referred as Dutch was from Holland; this material acquired its latest identify Ankara in the event the Turks created a cheaper version in the material. Without having a glamorous seem, the fabric was regarded indigenous.

2. Brent

April 10, 2014 at 6:21 pm

The G Shock DW6900 range from the Casio has countless great reviews; it can be hard to look beyond
    this watch. If you’re planning on getting yourself
    a small G Shock lineup, make sure to shop around to ensure that you may take your budget far.
    Casio GW9200-1 Men’s G-Shock has many qualities that could not be found in any regular band.

3. hand blender

April 7, 2014 at 8:26 pm

Creating cocktails of your respective choosing has become easier with the gizmo.
    It’s light, mixes well, has an aesthetically pleasing look so as to not look ugly against
    your other kitchen electronics, plus it works just like a charm.

Not just that, Kenwood hand blenders have usability and the reassurance of mind.

4. paran.com

April 5, 2014 at 10:46 pm

It’s goinց to Ƅe finish of mine day, Ьut before endiոg I am reading tɦіs enormous article tօ increase
    my knоw-ɦow.

5. Tommy

December 21, 2013 at 2:56 pm

Let me tell you a story my golfing friends like to tell.
    The fun oof it is that a lot of it is such a wild card.

Your ex most likely loves you as a person, so when you agree
    to be “just friends,” it’s an excellent resolution for
    him or her.

6. wiki.syris.com

December 5, 2013 at 11:33 pm

I have tried personally go daddy in thhe past now I use hostgator .
    I enjoy the support from hostgator and the sped of the
    shared servers they have. My website wass constantly taking once i was on godaddy insurance plan I switched hosting
    It adjusteed down once inn several years people. Lover good webhost that may assiet you with any question
    as well as a tech support that really knows what
    they are discussing, go for hostgator. These are the best to choose from today
    from my owwn experience.

7. I am in fact thankful to the holder of this web site who has shared this great paragraph at at this time.

8. xerox 8560 manual

November 20, 2013 at 8:50 am

There’s certainly a lot to find out about this topic.
    I like all the points you made.

9. fortlewis.edu

October 18, 2013 at 5:27 pm

Undeniably believe that which you stated. Your favorite justification appeared to
    be on the net the simplest thing to be aware of.

I say to you, I definitely get irked while people
    consider worries that they plainly do not know
    about. You managed to hit the nail upon thee ttop and defined out the whole thing without having side effect
    , people can take a signal. Will likely be back to gget more.
    Thanks