In this video, Yvette Carnell discusses Obama’s budget proposal, which includes a plan to c*t Social SecurityYvette and pascal image2 and Medicare, with writer Pascal Robert. This move by the Obama White House is being viewed by some as a move to pre-emptively negotiate with Republicans, but as Robert points out, Democrats aren’t progressive, and are just playing on the legacy of the New Deal. Even  former President Bill Clinton was  caught on tape telling Republican Rep. Paul Ryan that he hoped Democrats would c*t entitlements. This plan by Obama to c*t entitlement was detailed in the following video.

In addition, in a 2007 interview with ABC’s George Stephanopoulos, Barack Obama said everything should be on the table, including cutting the retirement age and cutting benefits, as it relates to *fixing* Social Security.

19 Responses to Why You Shouldn’t be Surprised That Obama is Cutting Social Security and Medicare [Video]

1. coach factory outlet canada Reply

March 11, 2014 at 11:25 pm

An atom can be a primitive value of one of the following types:

2. Nike Mercurial VIII Reply

March 11, 2014 at 10:27 pm

? ? ? ?? ? ? ???? ? “? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ? ?? ? ?? ?
    Nike Mercurial VIII http://www.camping-auzon.com/fr/NikeMercurialVIII.asp

3. sac longchamp pas cher Reply

March 11, 2014 at 10:26 pm

? ? 6? ? ?? ?? Patel,” said Barbara Atkin,”?? ? ? the pavilion became a hospital for Asian soldiers from the subcontinent wounded on the Western Front. “He didn’t need to impress while he rested. ???? ? ?? ???
    sac longchamp pas cher http://www.tataproductions.com/fr/longchamp-pas-cher.php

4. Wonderful work! This is the type of info that are meant to be shared across the net. Disgrace on the seek engines|Google} for now not positioning this submit upper! Come on over and talk over with my web site . Thanks =)

5. I’m really inspired along with your writing abilities neatly as} with the layout in your blog. Is that this a paid subject matter or did you customize it yourself? Anyway keep up the excellent high quality writing, it is rare to look a nice blog like this one today..

6. beats lakers Reply

March 11, 2014 at 4:17 pm

Great paintings! This is the kind of information that are meant to be shared across the internet. Disgrace on search engines|Google} for now not positioning this post upper! Come on over and discuss with my web site . Thank you =)

7. b**t by dres Reply

March 11, 2014 at 4:16 pm

Undeniably imagine that that you stated. Your favourite reason seemed to be at the net the simplest factor to remember of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed whilst other folks consider concerns that they just don’t understand about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top neatly as|and also|and} defined out the whole thing with no need side-effects , other folks could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thank you

8. beats by dre pro hmv Reply

March 11, 2014 at 4:16 pm

You are in point of fact a excellent webmaster. The site loading speed is incredible. It seems that you are doing any distinctive trick. Also, The contents are masterpiece. you’ve done a magnificent job in this matter!

9. Hey there, You have done an incredible job. I will definitely digg it and in my view suggest to my friends. I am confident they’ll be benefited from this site.

10. barbour jacket sale womens Reply

March 11, 2014 at 4:14 pm

Hi my loved one! I wish to say that this article is amazing, nice written and include approximately all significant infos. I would like to peer more posts like this .

11. beats by dr dre coupon Reply

March 11, 2014 at 4:14 pm

It’s really a great and useful piece of information. I’m glad that you simply shared this useful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

12. ebay beats by dre solo hd Reply

March 11, 2014 at 4:14 pm

I will immediately take hold of your rss as I can’t find your e-mail subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Please allow me know in order that I may subscribe. Thanks.

13. I savor, cause I found exactly what I used to be having a look for. You have ended my 4 day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

14. Physiotherapy Courses Reply

November 26, 2013 at 12:07 am

Ιf some &X6f;&X6E;e needs to be &X75;pda&X74;еd with mοst r&X65;cent techno&X6C;o&X67;iеs the&X6e; he
    must be visi&X74; this w&X65;b ρa&X67;е a&X6e;ԁ be up to date daily.

15. WmLKennedy Reply

April 18, 2013 at 3:13 am

As one who went door to door to help get Barack Obama elected and reelected, I demand that he stop letting the conservatives control his agenda. We need seniors and everyone who hopes to some day be a senior to loudly voice our opposition to this dis-service.

I agree that ‘Slick Willie’ was not the first black president, because he made sell out deals in order to maintain his position.

What do you think would happen if investors were told that we are going to take a portion of their investment returns to help reduce the deficit?

All h**l would break out!

A call to specific action(s) is needed right now!!!

16. ST Reply

April 13, 2013 at 2:15 pm

It’s time for Americans to protest and start calling the White House. I mean it. I just heard, this week that Ronald Regan stated that social security doesn’t even affect the deficit, because it’s paid through federal (payroll) taxes. A Senate representative recently stated that not only is there a surplus, the social security program is the most solvent program in the world. Someone is lying!

17. Rasheed7 Reply

April 8, 2013 at 4:45 pm

Been saying these same things to black folks until Im blue in the face..

You get the government you deserve, and Americans had better wake up to that truth and do it fast, because we won’t a pot to p*ss in if this keeps up.

If the public wants to act ignorant and let their government run on autopilot?

we are all gonna c***h and die together.

18. Greg L Reply

April 8, 2013 at 4:27 pm

The real deal with social security, which you won’t hear in the debate, is that the trust funds have been stolen and used for general spending. This started under Lyndon Johnson and continues up till now. Had the trust funds not been diverted, tax rates would have been appreciably higher and that would have brought into question the various wars the trust funds (along with borrowing) financed. Hence, there are two problems; the actuarial one caused by folks living much longer and the theft. With regard to the latter, they don’t have the money to put the “borrowed” funds back. The tragedy about this whole thing is the failure to really discuss what the problem is. Essentially, it’s the same as borrowing from your 401k so you can get the big house rather than getting a second job to generate more income. Our money is sitting in the coffers of the munitions manufacturers and that makes this move by Obama and the rest of them total BS. In a way, Obama more than any other politician, has been a wake up call about the true nature of our political system. The people haven’t been represented for quite some time.

19. sheila forest scott Reply

April 8, 2013 at 12:08 pm

well being one of the Americans who get social security ,and i barely get enough to live on,and one of my friends who never worked a day in this country and their mother is here illegally gets twice as much as i do .it makes me so angry,when they use my hard earned money to build a house in Mexico,and i worked all my life and i have to pinch
    pennies,all the black politicians ought to be ashamed of themselves ,because they are a part of the problem ,not the solution.put faith in god not man, because like the wind they change just to get the vote.