Georgia Investigators Found Gun Powder Residue on Hands of d**d Baby’s Parents

Georgia investigators have revealed that gunshot residue was found on the hands of the parents of 13-month-old Antonio Santiago, whosherry west was fatally s**t earlier this year. The disclosure came as the result of  a motion filed by the defense attorney for De’Marquise Elkins, 17, who has been charged with murder in the baby’s d***h.

Based on the report, “this supports the possibility that the individual discharged a firearm, was in close proximity to a firearm upon discharge or came into contact with an item whose surface bears GSR.”

In March of this year, Sherry West reported that two black teens fatally s**t her 13 month old son during a morning walk. She claimed that the teens tried to rob her, but when she told them she didn’t have any money, they s**t her in the leg and the baby in the head.

Police later charged De’Marquise Elkins and 15 year old Dominique Lang with k!lling the child:

dominique-lang-and-de-marquise-elkins-first-appearances

Dominique Lang (l) and De’marquise Elkins (r)

The daughter of Sherry West, Ashley Glassey, was the first person to cast doubt on West’s story.

Glassey was interviewed by a local NBC affiliate and said that her mother’s version of events had changed since the incident.

“She changed her story as far as she told me that the baby was s**t first and then she told me she was s**t first,” Ashley Glassey said.

The news report included an audio recording Glassey made of her mother shortly after the shooting asking about insurance money.

“How soon do you think life insurance policy will send me a check?” West reportedly asked her daughter. Glassey also described their discussions by saying her mother was crying one minute and then sounded fine the next.

Glassey says her mother is a troubled woman with bipolar disorder and schizophrenic tendencies.

When asked about the residue by local affiliate WPTV, West said the residue must have come from a struggle she had with the teens. She had no idea why the test would come back positive for the child’s father, who could not be reached because he is in jail on an unrelated offense.

34 Responses to Georgia Investigators Found Gun Powder Residue on Hands of d**d Baby’s Parents

1. sam Reply

August 2, 2013 at 12:56 am

Its def. racism. When this story first came out a lot of racist things about those boys was said. Now in the local newspaper that everyone can go check out at http://www.thebrunswicknews.com, it says no gsr was found on elkins. Case closed. Everyone loves God but fail to understand having hate in your heart is not of God its the other guy. I have many friends of different ethnic groups and cultures and I will admit all people hate to be wrong, but a lot of white people won’t admit they are wrong. Where is the humility in that? Is all the people who wanted to execute, hang, drag, and other cruel and hateful acts on elkins and all the media who bashed him and the other boys image going to apologize? Everything black isn’t evil and everyting white isn’t pure and holy. Elkins and Lang lives have been changed because of a little “white” lie

2. Mr.Black White Reply

July 21, 2013 at 11:52 am

I’m black and proud and love white people. I which both ethics groups stop the hate because we are the backbone of this Country. The long we fight each other, the other ethnics groups are taking over in education, job, they just sitting back and watching and taking over.

3. Nathan Bedford Forrest Reply

July 21, 2013 at 2:05 am

Amazing.

N!GGERS always support their own; fabrication, rationalization, etc…

You will all be sent to h**l when Saint Peter judges you.

• Zion MarQuiese Devereaux Reply

July 24, 2013 at 6:24 pm

Actually, they don’t.
      If that was the case I wouldn’t be labeled a sellout or an Uncle Tom.
      n****s support those who support their b.s.

• Domonique Reply

July 25, 2013 at 5:49 pm

But dont white people support their own? your comment is dumb because you wouldnt support a black person, just basing that from your Ni%%er comment.

• Domonique Reply

July 25, 2013 at 5:54 pm

Why do I feel that Nathan is mad because there is a possibilty that they did not s**t the baby.. or is he really mad that a white woman s**t her own baby, tried to blame it on some black boys and got caught? I am thinking he is mad because of both

• Olushola Odeh Reply

July 26, 2013 at 1:54 pm

Nathan God is my only judge and He will judge and condemn racists like you and murders that killed this innocent baby.

4. Dallas Austin Reply

July 18, 2013 at 7:03 pm

Derrick you are certainly speaking of somethings that have caught my eye. Racism started because of white people. They came over to a new world, moved the inhabitants off their own land as well as captured Africans and started the slave trade. They claimed to be supreme race, they start wars and fueled by greed! I’m not saying all whites are like this now but majority are. As black people we have to fight fire with fire. Lets get educated and get involved in our branches of government. Lets inspire our young people to become senators, judges, lawyers, congressmen/women. Lets take back our neighborhoods and take care of them and let our children know there are others means of survival than just selling b***d and at the end of the day, when you make it in life coming from nothing that’s your destiny not your birthright…

• Julie Reply

July 20, 2013 at 7:45 pm

You need to check your facts: White people did not start slavery.

• CubanFlowers Reply

July 20, 2013 at 8:01 pm

“”””You need to check your facts: White people did not start slavery.
        The Slave trade was mainly started by Portugal Spain, Which is mainly a country of Mediterranean decent. BUT what is interesting is that the King in an African kingdom was actually selling the slaves to Muslims back in the late 800′s.”””””
        ……………….

to julie….

why is it that there are MANY people who refuse to believe ….

that black and pink americans don’t have a PATENT on being pink and black???

there are blacks and pink people all over the place even in Africa and Europe….

Also…. i notice that a lot of people love to use that “African kings sold their own” rhetoric….

IRISH SOLD THEIR OWN TOO… but i never see/hear anyone talking about that…

YES slavery was going on in that continent long before it came to the Aemerica(S) …..

YES….. SOME black African Kings sold their prisoners …. and many of those kings were clunked upside their heads and forced into slavery TOO….

but what does that have to do with what was done to HUMANS once they got to the america(s) at the hands of the pink male and his delilah?….

and in this country…. your country……that terrorism…. was ended legally 40 to 50 years ago… by the way….

be blessed..

• CubanFlowers Reply

July 20, 2013 at 8:08 pm

Also again to you JULIE….

Portugal and Spain aren’t(A) country…

they are TWO different countries…

both are located in EUROPE…..

be blessed

• Crystal Reply

July 24, 2013 at 7:42 pm

School them! The mis-education is everywhere!

• Xfacto Reply

July 26, 2013 at 8:03 pm

What does slavery have to do with the fact that a innocent baby was murdered? Does everything have to turn to race. Fact: your race was not your choice. Fact you know nothing about slavery. Wh would you? Fact you know nothing about being black. No more than I know about being a woman. How could you?

• Domonique Reply

July 25, 2013 at 5:51 pm

WELL SAID !

5. Nikki Reply

July 18, 2013 at 1:59 pm

I AM SO SICK AND TIRED FO THIS BEING A RACE THING. ALL BLACK MEN ARE NOT KILLERS. ALL BLACK MEN ARE NOT RAPIST. WHAT ABOUT JEFFERY DOMMER, HE WAS WHITE AND ATE PEOPLE. ABOUT THE MOM WHO KILLED HER BABY…. I FEEL SORRY FOR HER WHEN JUDGMENT DAY COMES. GOD IS GOING TO LOOK AT HER AND TELL HER GET AWAY FROM ME YOU WORKER OF INIQUITY. @ DERRICK, THAT WAS INSENSITIVE OF YOU TO CALL HER BABY A LITTLE CRITTER.

6. Anna Reply

July 17, 2013 at 10:40 pm

It’s beyond terrible if this woman s**t her own child, their are many CRAZY parents out there who should never be allowed to raise children, that goes for all races.

7. Robyn Reply

July 17, 2013 at 9:19 pm

I’ve done some research…there is very little information that ‘might’ link these parents to the child’s shooting and the fact is so little residue was found that it was likely either industrial or it was on clothing.

I don’t understand her asking about insurance money unless, of course, she needed to pay for the funeral…

This woman had already lost one child violently and is going through it again…

BUT hands down, this is an article meant to divide….shame….same d**n tactics the tea party uses…stretch the truth and incite people….shame, shame, shame.

8. Robyn Reply

July 17, 2013 at 7:53 pm

This “cracker” follows stories on here because I am an activist and try to educate myself on racism and what I might be able to do to eliminate some of it, what I might be able to say to educate someone else – especially my children because I know by raising my children to love and appreciate (not just accept and tolerate) I can create a domino effect with how they teach their kids, how their kids will teach theirs and so on…

That being said, I don’t know what happened in this specific case and neither does anyone else here. The woman could have been guilty as sin, she could be innocent. Insurance money would be the last d**n thing on my mind, I do know that.

I had a child die and I was in such shock I was honest to God able to function one minute and having a nervous breakdown the next…no lie. I certainly wasn’t guilty of anything, but it is very much how I reacted. 5 years later and I still have a reaction of falling apart at times and being ok the rest of the time…just how I dealt/deal.

What I do know for sure is there is an out and out war on Black males in this country. It cannot be denied my any logical mind. Our prisons are filled with innocent people and even the guilty Blacks are given harsher sentences than Whites. The scales of justice are not balanced and accusing a Black male/males of doing something should not be enough to incarcerate them for life…where is the evidence? From what I can tell, evidence is only needed to put away a wealthy person or a White person…

• Lonely Voice Reply

July 18, 2013 at 9:00 pm

Thank you for your interest in these issues, but this is not a good site for it. You might want to look up the innocence project and a blog called agabond (which I found through a poster here), but the blog is pretty intense, still it deals with some of the things you’re concerned with.

9. Crystal Reply

July 17, 2013 at 7:36 pm

I sat here and cried for this baby and hoped those boys would go to prison foreve….now your saying the momma might have done it and blamed the black kids?! I hope they put her under the f#cking prison if this is true!!!! Just goes to show you, didnt Susan Smith do the same thing back in the 90′s? When in doubt blame the black guy.

10. Erica Reply

July 17, 2013 at 7:02 pm

Derrick you’re a racist waste of space. I’m white. I’m Christian. Ima great mother to biracial children. And a devoted and loving wife to a black man. I’ve never been racist, souless, or heartless. Its a. Shame I can’t say the same for you. God will deal with your hatred if you don’t. (This post in no way is saying I believe that horrer of a mother is innocent. I think she and the dad are guilty as sin and beyond wrong for blaming these young men) but all of you who hate me for being white are no better than the “crackers” hating you for being black. Hateful hypocrites. Smh.

• Derrick Reply

July 18, 2013 at 9:40 am

@erica: “Derrick you’re a racist waste of space. I’m white. I’m Christian. Ima great mother to biracial children. And a devoted and loving wife to a black man.”
      +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I wish you dumb azz crackers would stop calling Black people racist because Blacks have NEVER will NEVER, and CANNOT be racist because a racist is a cracker who practices white supremacy and world racial domination.

What color are the people, who are starting wars, killing innocent men, women and children, usurping Afrika for it’s oil and raw materials, and leaving the people there hungry, and injecting them with the man-made virus called aids? ARE THEY caucasoids? HE.LL NAW! What color were the people, who bombed Iraq, Iran, Libya, Afghanistan, and other Black/brown nations? THEY SHOW WEREN’T BLACK?

Your next mis-take is being a godda.mn xtian! Did you know xtianity is the most murderous group of animals on the planet? Over 80% of people who are arrested classify themselves as xtians! DO THE MATH! How come these racists cracker xtians are so godda.mn racist when it comes to the equality of Black people? How can this racist country classify itself as a xtian nation when Blacks have NO RIGHTS? FVCK THAT BULLSHYT!!!

Go look up the murderous emperor by the name of Constantine, who KILLED his son and wife over the queen james bible! THEY DIDN’T WANT TO READ THOSE LIES IN THAT BOOK, so he killed them!!! Also, this religion was made legal in 325A.D. because it was such a murderous religion. The so-called trinity was made-up at the Council of Nicea!!!

Just because you are married to a negroid male don’t mean a da.mn thang! I have been around caucasoid bytches, who were with negroid males, and they called them ‘n*g.qers’. Any negroid male, who dates, marry or se.x a caucasoid bytch will fvck a cracker hom.ose.xual!!!

I’m gone! And, this WAS NOT A WASTE of space; these are words of Truth!!!

DEAL WIT IT!!!

• Wiser Reply

July 18, 2013 at 1:17 pm

Having s*x with a Black man does not provide you with a pass to come into this forum and speak to any Black man in that manner. As far as the slave that has been contaminated and abused by you, that is something he needs to address himself. Publicly stay in your cave girl. When did your kind start to become loving – cracking the he!! up – mothers, plz. Your kind has never taken care of anything you’ve sh!tted out, Never, its not in your nature. Pink Devoted & Christian …hahahahahahahahaha. Thats a 1st

• Dom Reply

July 25, 2013 at 6:03 pm

that is so true, some white women feel that once they lay down with a black male and have some mixed kids they do feel like they can use the N word… my daughters father says he walked passed a white woman talking to a black guy and she used the N word and he stopped and said to her” oh they let you use is too? ” but I was getting ready to respond to the Ni&*er comment above on how we all stick up for our own, Ummm he may not know this but when his ancestors owned slaves, it was black women who nursed white their babies before they could nurse their own children

11. karen stewaet Reply

July 17, 2013 at 10:35 am

I knew she was lying and I hope this bish burn in h**l these clear ppl k**l me first the got the ball to commit the crime but soon as the ish hit the fan oh oh my God a black man did it and the dumb a*s law believe….ish like this make you want to just p***h the ish out of the first clear person you see…but hey that want solve ish young black men y’all need to tip toe lightly in this white man WORLD THEM devil’s out to get y’all real talk

12. LonleyVoice Reply

July 16, 2013 at 10:49 pm

Please don’t let this be a case of a phantom black assailant, please, please, please.
    I can’t take this c**p anymore. Please.

13. alfred Reply

July 16, 2013 at 9:34 pm

LOLolol Derrick goes so hard all the time, lolol

14. Shaniqua Reply

July 16, 2013 at 5:13 pm

Amen Derrick

15. Stacey Reply

July 16, 2013 at 3:31 pm

Derrick really?? Please feel free to grow up..

16. Derrick Reply

July 16, 2013 at 3:02 pm

This bytch killed that critter! I said this from jump-street, that this lying murderer killed that albino infant!

All crackers have to say is: ‘A BLACK MAN DID IT’ and every Black man will be stopped and searched. If the pigs don’t find anyone, they will arrest ANY Black man to solve the crime.

I keep telling y’all that crackers are some SOUL-LESS, HEARTLESS BEASTS!!!

One day y’all will wake up!

• Chris Gibbs Reply

July 17, 2013 at 12:39 am

The boats. Build it derrick; build the boats.

• Mystique Reply

July 17, 2013 at 12:36 pm

Speak, Derrick…

• Kozette Cookie Toe-Bells Blackmon Reply

July 17, 2013 at 7:19 pm

YES INDEED DERRICK. I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND YOUR POINT! GET MAD FOLKS AN GET ANGRY BUT, THIS b***h KILLED THAT BABY FOR INSURANCE MONEY. d**n SHAME AN HER KIND HATE’S THE FACT THAT THESE TWO YOUNG BOYS WOULD’VE BEEN HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR SOMETHING THIS b***h LIED ABOUT. f**k WHO DON’T AGREE b***h YOU DON’T KNOW ME AN I DON’T KNOW YOU. THAT’S JUST MY POINT OF VIEW I’M ENTITLED TO…..